Journey to college

Part 1

I was finally free. I just finished unpacking all I had into my college dorm room and said goodbye to my dad who drove up with me to help get me settled. My mom was not in the picture because she left my dad after giving birth to me and stating that she was not ready to be a mom at 17 but I wasn't discouraged about that because I always had my dad who took care of me and always showed me how much he loved me. My dad is a wealthy buessness man and I always knew he would be there to take care of anything either of us needed. We both shared everything with each other and supported each other decisions and we were both proud to know we were both gay. My dad surprised me by having over all of his gay friends and mine to our house on my graduation day and when I walked into the house I saw they were all naked and ready to help me celebrate an amazing day.

I stood in shock and was instantly hard seeing about 50 naked men in my house and it didn't take much for the party to be in full swing not to mention there was one in the middle of the living room. The night went on with everything you could imagine in a sex party but I did notice that it was more of just fondling and sucking and not actually fucking which I found odd and then my dad came up to make an announcement. "To my son and all of his fellow graduates congratulations for all of your hard work in completing the four years of your schooling and as you all go now into the next chapter of your life remember to take your gifts far and spread them wide as they should be." I was confused as to what he was referring to when he said gifts but I continued to listen to what he was saying. "Now to start the main event everyone." "Alex please come here." I walked up to my father and stood next to him.

"Alex you have been a joy to have as my son and I could not be a more proud father with all you have accomplished in your life and I want you to leave with a piece of me that will always be with you and remind you of just how much I love you." I got teary eyed with his speech but still didn't understand what he was saying. "Alex I have waited till now to tell you this secret and here it is, your dad is hiv positive and so are all your friends here and all of mine too and the biggest thing about it is I am the one who made them all poz in the first place now I would like to enduce you in as well." It took me a moment to digest this and I looked at everyone in the crowd and they all nodded at me confirming that it was true they all were pozzed by my dad and they waited for my answer.

I started to cry and understood now why there wasn't any fucking yet because my dad wanted everyone to fuck me first to help with my conversion. I went to hug my dad and said loud enough for everyone to hear that I would be more than happy to join in with everyone to be poz. My dad grinned ear to ear and embraced me in the biggest bear hug and kisses me deeply as he started to carry me to the sling in the room not breaking the kiss as he lowered me into it. He started to move down my body with his lips stopping to kiss and lick every part of my body. He licked down to my nipples and started to nibble on the left and tweaked the right and switched back and forth making me twist and moan. He then licked down further down my abs to my cock and balls.

He waisted no time in taking my cock down to the root and It almost made me cum right there and then but I was able to hold off at the last moment. He slobbered all over my cock and balls with his spit dripping down to my hole getting it nice and wet. He moved to my hole and devoured it like a starving homeless man who hadn't eaten in months. He dove deeper and deeper inside licking the sides of my hole. When he finally came up for air he and I were both gasping and out of breath for a moment and then I saw my best friend and future college roommate Jay roll over a tray with an assortment of toys and other items. I saw my dad pick up a toothbrush and he told me it is going to hurt a little but he wanted to prep my hole for the gift to take so I had to relax and Jay picked up a bottle that said jungle juice on it and he said for me to inhale deeply. I did as he said and started to feel warm and my head swam and I could barely feel my dad putting the brush up my ass. It came out pink and that brought out cheers from everyone and my dad then lined up his cock with my exposed hole. Jay leaned the bottle to my nose again and whispered in my ear to inhale as much as possible because my dad is the most ruthless fucker there and he wasn't going to take it easier on me. On that note I inhaled deeply just as my dad thrust every inch of his monster cock in me down to the base causing me to scream out in pain and pleasure.

More to cum

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6