What's Your Fetish?

GoingEasy

Going through a suit and tie fetish at the moment. Love a nice solid mature dad bod in black pants, white business shirt and tie, no jacket... shirt a bit tight around his gut and showing off erect nipples. Bend him over the board table and breed him good and proper!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Back in the 80's and 90's when I was being safe, I loved it when guys would slide their cocks in my underwear and between my legs and cum or jack off on my ass or on my cock and pull my underwear up and go home after work with cum soaked underwear. I would leave them on when I fucked the wife later in the evening.  That would happen 2 or 3 nights a week back then. She had no clue how much cum from other guys was rubbing on her pussy before I delivered my load. I still get excited thinking about it. I still today pull my underwear up after taking a load.

• 1 month later...

Getting used, abused, and BRED by a fat, disgusting, ugly old troll (preferably a GROUP of such Men!), and having them spit in my face, while telling me what a cheap, sleazy, disgusting pig faggot I am!

Preferably watched by many others, and pics and videos taken, shared, and posted online, for all to see!

Edited by PozBottomACNJ
Added something
  • Piggy 1

Mine is pretty tame.  I love it when the person I’m with is wearing sexy underwear.  Thongs, jocks, those Andrew Christian briefs,  they really get me going.   Pulling them down or to the side to suck or rim drives me mad.  I also love my partners’ hands and will touch and caress them, kiss them etc.  

it’s nice when a young man likes daddy to appreciate him and he likes the attention I give.   

• Like 1

i like it when the top plays with my nipples while fucking me and he refers to my hole as my pussy or my cunt, even moreso if he whispers it. sheesh, just that alone would make me cum hansfree without being hard. i love it. shame all tops don't do that while fucking me haha and I'm not bold enough to ask them for it.

On 8/8/2023 at 3:12 PM, Barebacking888 said:

I've got a couple of fetishes, one is to get a female stranger pregnant and my other fetish is to be stealthed by a poz gifter 

I've always wanted to sqirt in a pregnant woman and add my DNA to her system.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/1/2024 at 12:33 PM, Chuckynultien said:

My main fetish are socks & feet to snif , lick  and adore.  I also love old fashioned white underwear to be wet together

I have a pair of old stinking nasty old man socks  I wear while I smoke and stroke 🚬😵

Also wear a bra that use to be white lace,  now it's BLACKEND by ashes.    🚬💋

Being filthy, smoke and stroke,  old dirty socks,  cbt mmm, hole meds yum, belly full of piss till my hole sqirts,  rinsing of the eyes with piss, eating my own babies out of my goober 😵

On 1/1/2024 at 12:33 PM, Chuckynultien said:

My main fetish are socks & feet to snif , lick  and adore.  I also love old fashioned white underwear to be wet together

Tighty Whiteys 👄