Risk a Friendship?

BlackDude

So I have a good friend who is this blue collar, redneck type. I told him I was gay, and surprisingly, he was really cool with it. He didn’t try to beat me up. He’s straight as hell tho, but will joke with me on the side to make me comfortable. It’s always awkward, but he tries. However, he did ad it to me he pecked a dude on the lips just once in high school.

Problem is I’m tired of hearing the tales (mostly from ladies) about his bedroom skills and apparently 10 inch dick. He gets A LOT of women, and they are all over him constantly giving him shit, so it must be true. I try not to think about it, but I’m gay and can’t help it. When I see him or he texts me, my mouth just starts watering at the possibility of seeing and sucking that big redneck dick.

Should I risk it? I mean, he’s a good friend, but I can’t help how my brain is wired (I know weak excuse). 

• Moderators

If you really hear about it all the time, no one can blame you for being curious. Ask if you can have a peek no touching. Guys with big dicks love to show them off. If you get a peek, then the door is open a crack. Proceed slowly and cautiously. 
If he declines, laugh it off, and let it drop. I think you might get away with the friendship intact. 
Honestly, I think you have a better than even chance. Straight guys who go out of their way to joke with you like you mentioned are often curious. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I have a mate who identifies as 100% straight. He’s the straight me, I’m the gay him. We’re both as randy as each other and wind each other up about our sexual exploits. When we first met, I heard about his enormous cock so I asked if I could see. He let me - and it was true. But what I’m saying is that it depends on the friendship. I knew he wouldn’t react badly and is proud of his manhood (hell, I’d be shouting it from the rooftops). But I had to be sure of our friendship before asking. As it is, he knows I’d love to play with it. I love having a straight mate I can have that kind of easy, bantering relationship with.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RawPlug said:

I have a mate who identifies as 100% straight. He’s the straight me, I’m the gay him. We’re both as randy as each other and wind each other up about our sexual exploits. When we first met, I heard about his enormous cock so I asked if I could see. He let me - and it was true. But what I’m saying is that it depends on the friendship. I knew he wouldn’t react badly and is proud of his manhood (hell, I’d be shouting it from the rooftops). But I had to be sure of our friendship before asking. As it is, he knows I’d love to play with it. I love having a straight mate I can have that kind of easy, bantering relationship with.

Great story. I definitely can relate to that type of friendship of having a lot in common. I am just not as sure as you are. Plus want want to do more than look. And the curiosity is killing me.

I just don’t want him to think our friendship was fake and just about me getting into his pants. 

Edited by BlackDude

Respect the freindship. Curb your actions towards him. If he wants to do something, let him do the running for it.

I talk from experience with a very accepting close straight friend, who I told how I felt and what I woukd like to do with him.

Although he was ok, let me down very gently, things changed, he was guarded, changing in gym and showers ceased, edgy and eventually if fazed out. I regret for the sake of wanting more and disrespecting him and friendship, there is no going back.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I would opt for friendship over sex. I bet there are more than a few gay guys in your zip code with big tools that you can get without risking a friendship and subsequent embarrassment. It might be a good idea to steer the conversation away from sexual topics if you can't maintain self-control. If he asks why, tell him it makes you sexually curious about him when you hear such stories. I have a straight friend (seeing him this weekend actually) who I think is curious. Two of my friends (one straight, one gay) have seen his photo and swear he's gay. He's conventionally attractive. We've been friends for almost 5 years. I'd rather have him as a friend for many years to come than have sex with him and shit gets weird. He's married by the way, so it's not like we could be together easily. Now if he propositioned me, that's different. 😂 Seriously though, if you are indeed 100% gay, you would probably not be a happy camper if one of your straight female friends was scheming on you wanting to fuck, so please don't corner this man. And jerk off before you get together. 💦

• Like 1

I have to agree with the others here. There are other large cocks out there, but a good friend that accepts you as-is and you can laugh and joke with is very rare. If he makes the moves, great, but don't let possibly one-sided horny-induced feelings jeopardize a good friendship.

One other suggestion: if he makes jokes on the side, you can joke back with plausible deniability. Especially if the joke has even the faintest hints of "you wish you could" about it. The rejoinder I'd make is something like "Don't let your mouth write a check your body's not gonna cash".  (That is, assuming he knows what a check is; with younger people today you never know).

Sometimes that'll be just enough opening for him to amp up the teasing - which you can take note of. If he backs off, you can always say you were just picking on him the way he picks on you, "bro". 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, YourNoLimitsBottom said:

I have to agree with the others here. There are other large cocks out there, but a good friend that accepts you as-is and you can laugh and joke with is very rare. If he makes the moves, great, but don't let possibly one-sided horny-induced feelings jeopardize a good friendship.

Ok, I'm going to disagree here a little , not to just to be opositional, or just to hear myself blether, but because I'm still smarting from a loss of a good friend. Alex was a great friend,for a few years, smart ( computer  engineer specializing in voice assisted  software), honest, kind, enjoyable, and a true confidante. We hung out at least a one Saturday a month, and even travelled together to  nude beach resorts in the Carribean, ( where I attempted with some success to seduce men, and he women. And we had an arrangement as to when to vacate the hotel room for a little while so we could get a groove on with our respective new friends.)

Yeah, he was/is hot, Cuban parentage , about 5'7'', brown curly hair, a nice 7 incher ( uncut). But honestly, as he was straight , I enjoyed his friendship and it was a bonus that he was also eye candy.

Imagine my delight , when one summer afternoon, we were at my place, changing into swimming trunks to go down to the pool, when he looked at me and laughed , smiled at my groin  and said   ( verbatim): " You know you're always hard" ( not true, but I was right then). He then knelt down on his knees and started to give me a delicious blowjob. I didn't climax, and in about 10 minutes I knelt besides him and returned the favor. The smoothness of his cock was like silk, and my tounge played with his foreskin. We laughed , went downstairs, swam and had lunch.

After that afternoon, he tended to avoid me, and we never hung out again, I called him a few times, and he begged off getting together as he was busy at work.

My point:  He initiated the sex, ( yes I get erect from time to time spontaneously, who doesn't ), but in the end I lost a good friend. 

My advice: don't go there, even if it's initiated ( sex play that is) on his part, you still might get punished and lose a friend.

• Like 4

I’m too tired to read all the comments thoroughly, so mine can be redundant. I have many attractive friends who are surely or supposedly straight. I would lie if I’d say that I never played with the thought what if we could have sex. Once, one of my besties was drunk and we were in the same bed. He was extremely horny and began to hint what would be if I suck him. I was eager trying his cock. Or only to see his hardon. I ruminated on what this would cause in our friendship. And I decided to refuse him. Next day he met a girl who was a big love of him. 
We gays hate if straight people try to push us into women. If they make questionable our orientation. Why do we want to push straight guys into men? On the other hand, I have gay friends who are also attractive. And we have never had sex. Because friendship is more valuable than a quick sex. 
If you already read my comments you must know that I’m hypersexual and sex is one of the most important things in my life. I’m not picky, hardly can be found man I refuse. Because to find a good sex is not a big deal but find a real friend. So I never risk friendship for a quick adventure. And in that unexpected case if in this purely friendly relationship is something more it will be clear sooner or later. 

• Like 2

Man reading this made me reflect (sorry for getting deep). Maybe I don’t value friendships that much? I mean as a gay black man I’ve seen folks come and go, and I’ve learned to “turn the page” very quickly and often. I always never get too attached to a person. 

So when people say is it worth the friendship over trying to get dick, a regular person would automatically say no. But I’d honestly have to consider it. Maybe I need therapy hahaha. Or Covid just has me extra horny.

3 hours ago, BlackDude said:

Man reading this made me reflect (sorry for getting deep). Maybe I don’t value friendships that much? I mean as a gay black man I’ve seen folks come and go, and I’ve learned to “turn the page” very quickly and often. I always never get too attached to a person. 

So when people say is it worth the friendship over trying to get dick, a regular person would automatically say no. But I’d honestly have to consider it. Maybe I need therapy hahaha. Or Covid just has me extra horny.

Not necessarily, and I think it depends on the level of friendship. I've had lots of friends come and go over the years, too, but there are a handful - fewer than five - that have been friends for 25+ years even though some of them I don't see but once in five years these days. There's just a bond between me and each of these guys that I know will always be there and none of them are guys that I'd jeopardize that deep friendship over what could turn out to be forgettable sex.

Now, more casual friends? Sure. There are some guys I consider friends - not close, but I would introduce them as "my friend John" - that I'd happily sleep with, and if it got weird afterward, I'd count that as an "oh well". But those, although not as rare as my closest friends, aren't that numerous either - the reason I'd hop in bed so readily is that they're physically exactly the type(s) I like. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, BlackDude said:

I’m sure that I replied to this but it disappeared. I think that is normal that you are thinking about a friend from another aspect. And I don’t think that you underestimate the value of the friendship. And totally understandable that you are horny as hell because COVID restrictions increase everybody’s sexual desires. In spring I almost scratched the wall. So nothing wrong with you. Nevertheless, you put an issue on the table and we discuss it. If your friend is open enough, you can talk about your desires in general (not towards him) and you will see his reaction. If it’s clearly closing you should let this thing go. If he seems open, you can step forward. But be very careful. And if he is in, later he would be able to regret the hole thing and then it is possible that he will blame you and maybe your friendship will be over. So, you should balance it. 

• Like 1