My first attempt at a story plus English isn't my first language, so please have some patience with me:

‐-------------‐---

Part 1:

After 10 years of practice as a general practitioner, I decided to widen the scope of my services to interesting group of people with a particular fetish - the so-called bug chasers.

You see, I'm your ordinary MD, 36 y.o., 145 lbs at 6'0", skinny, slightly muscular build, brown hair and green eyes.

Of course I couldn't legally operate the business and announce my services in official medical boards and bulletins. Instead, I started offering my services on various hard-core BDSM and bug-chasing web sites, offering both office and home visits to my clients.

Having the virus for 3 years now and being, at blood type 0 the universal donor, I am always ready for assistance to those in need for a conversion.

My first call of the day was a home visit to a desperate wife, age 30, whose man, now 32, was HIV+ for one year now, and since she was still negative and remained so after his results came back, was now more and more desperate, after their sex life was getting less and less frequent and satisfying and she was reacting particularly bad to the PrEP, he to the HIV medication.

After some counselling in which she voiced her strong desire she can't live without him and want to share his fate, I advised her that we can infect her with one or two strains of the virus as fast as possible, so that the progress of the disease will match each others, quoting the possibility of double strain infection that we can attain by injecting her with just a tiny bit of his husband's blood (though blood type incompatible) if mine was not strong enough.

After getting through all the risks and outcomes of such a decision and getting her consent once again, I sit on the bed close to her, put up her sleeve, choked her arm with the rubber band I took from my medical bag together with the still sterile and capped injection set, placed it into a tray next to her, took out the alcohol and a swab, swabbed her arm veins, uncapped the point, pricked myself and drew around 2ml of my blood, found her vein, asked her for one last time and, seeing her nod and looking into her eyes for one last time, inserted the blood red needle into her vein and pushed the plunger.

I withdrew the needle, put the cotton and band aid to the injection site, raised her hand slightly and undid the rubber band.

She reported a slight second burning sensation, which I commented as normal, repeated in short the likely future of her case and made an appointment for her HIV test in two weeks, just in case she will be asymptomatic.

I had to hide my raging hard on I get from thinking about spreading our ranks. 

Before two weeks time, she called me into my office to report a particularly bad case of flu symptoms. A week after her Elisa test, I was happy to inform her about her new acquired status. 

End of Part 1.

Part 2:

My another client was a gay man in his early 40s. Finding his new fetish in bug chasing and finally losing his previous mental chains preventing him to do so, he wrote to me on my medical bareback profile.

He was so happy to find a professional that was helping men to convert in a safe way... To clarify, he was looking particularly to catch just the HIV, but was not interested in getting any other STDs that could make his future prognosis and control over his infection worse. 

He was already trying to contact some other men on the web page, but they were either just poz pretenders, had some other STDs as well, or he was just afraid he could get some more apart of his dream infection. 

He also wrote to me that he is mostly top and isn't as keen bottoming to get the gift.

Upon questioning him in my office after working hours two days later, what his motivations for getting the virus were,  to which he replied he wanted to be able to spread the gift further, sometimes as part of BDSM tunnel sessions with the subs and after I explained to him the possible outcomes of the infection, he asked me if it was possible to get the HIV in a setting where he could be more in the control.

As a good doctor I am, doing everything I can for my patients, I scheduled an transfusion appointment on Friday, two days later.

Few hours before the appointment, I took about 100ml of my own blood and put the bag next to one with a biological solution used for patient rehydration.  Upon his arrival, I prepared the IV drip stand next to the patient chair. For the procedure, I let my viral load rise to the level of about 10.000.

I told him in this manner, he will have the ability to control the procedure and even connected to the IV, he will still have the power to back off if he chooses so and mentioned to him he is absolutely in no hurry.

Next, after he showed and mentioned no second thoughts, I wiped the veins on his arm with alcohol, opened the package with IV/injection canula, let him do some arm stretching for me, upon which two nice bulky veins showed up for me. 

I massaged them some in my medical gloves, playing with them some as I went up and down them with my two fingers. Then I found the right spot and inserted the canula on the first go, encountering just a slight resistance from the vein's wall (I so love people with such healthy veins it made my cock get into attention in a matter of seconds), registering its insertion into the bloodstream immediately.

Then I made sure there is no air in either of the two lines, attached the solution line into the blood line before the flow control device and told him he can now control whether and when he would be infected by opening and regulating the flow valve.

He didn't take long before he opened it and we could both watch as the red line was gradually coming down towards the valve, mixing with the solution just before it.

I looked down to him to actually register his raging hard on as the mixture was almost reaching the canula in his vein and I asked him if he maybe would like some help with that as it can take some time before the IV is finished.

He seemed very fond of the idea and just before the drip was over, I made sure that we both enjoyed his conversion to the fullest.

As with my previous patient, I advised him about the possible initial conversion reactions, to take things easier in a coming week or two and scheduled him for a test in two weeks time.

In a week he called me to inform me he went down with a terrible headache and temperature rise accompanied by a rash that followed him waking in the middle of the night, washed in sweat and I told him that even without test, he can now be almost 100% sure that he converted successfully.

The test in a week just confirmed my expectation and I was glad to welcome him in the club, wishing him luck in converting others during his BDSM games.

End of Part 2

• drscorpio changed the title to Doctor Poz
15 minutes ago, rapazsolitario said:

That's not realistic at all, that's the first story I don't like in this site 

No, it’s not realistic. It’s fiction. It’s a fantasy. It hasn’t the same boundaries of expectations that comes with reportage.  And thank the gods it’s fantasy.  My real doctors are in-fantastic in every way.

I’m  liking this one.  Though I do hope it’ll expand past the blood play. This time you skipped past the ‘enjoyment of the conversion.’

Edited by SlampaBay

8 hours ago, bbpigadam2 said:

never apologize for this - takes a lot of hard work to write in your non native language.  good on you.

Ditto - agreed. Makes for a much more interesting read and love reading it.

• Like 1

Hello all, thanks for your support. If you are interested, the third part is in the straight and bi fiction section, since it contains M+M, as well as sex with woman, apart from some chem sex and usual blood slams.