Wearing dirty slutty T-shirts in public. Hot designs for cumdumps.

I was in Berlin for folsom last year.. there were guys wandering around with t shirts with slogans such as loose hole Berlin, greedy hole Berlin etc.. also with the same with London. That was in public around the main shopping strip etc.. public reaction... NIL

I'd like more slutty t shirts and the boldness to wear them in public. The closest I have is a tank top that says "you can pee next to me", still haven't worn it outside yet.

I'd like a decal like the one pictured here in a T-shirt

Screenshot_20200614-221309_Instagram.jpg

image1.JPG

47 minutes ago, BBrooklynWS said:

I'd like more slutty t shirts and the boldness to wear them in public. The closest I have is a tank top that says "you can pee next to me", still haven't worn it outside yet.

I'd like a decal like the one pictured here in a T-shirt

image1.JPG

There's a guy that goes to SOP regularly who has this - and similar graphics - tattooed  prominently on him.

If you have the graphic, you can get it printed easily. It can be done by an online printer, you can get iron-on print at home transfers - or if you know someone with a Cricut they could make it using transfer film or inpregnating ink.   

• Upvote 2

I'm often to be seen in one of my G-Star Raw t shirts (see my profile pic), which whilst a lot more subtle also has worked for me. One time I was on my way to a meet from an app and passed another guy on the street who stared at my t shirt looked up at me, then gave a dirty grin, we passed did the old school double take looking back and then both stopped and walked back towards each other. He asked me if I was up for a load and I said I would but was already on the way for another meet and didn't want to let that guy down. No problem he said, go and get his load then come to mine afterwards giving me his address. 90 minutes later with 2 loads in me, having had both guys I was on my way home very happy.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Reminds me I still have a 'Catcher' T-shirt from Ajaxxx somewhere in the back of my closet. Was a bit too tight when I received it but it may fit now. It's subtle but those in the know and recognizing it would know what it means.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Back in university, a friend and I made a T-shirt for a woman friend of ours who frequently commented on the difficulties of getting laid. We made a hand stencil and painted it on ourselves with fabric paints:

What part of
YES
don't you
understand?

• Haha 3

I enjoy wearing t-shirts from the rather sordid bars I've been to through the years.  Some are long gone now, which adds to the cachet (in my opinion).  A while ago, a guy in the Publix (grocery store) was wearing an IML shirt (recent), and I was wearing one from 25 years ago.  We both smiled and had a brief chat.  It was fun - and only other guys that knew what IML is had so much as a clue.

• Like 2