Sling fuck

Bokkierob

Finally bought a sling. Solid steel frame, leather sling supported on chains. I tried it out with my boy Drew last night. Fucking awesome. I put Drew in one of my most used jockstraps and military boots. Got him in the sling, fastened the stirrups around his ankles and hauled his legs up high and well wide apart. I stepped back and stared at his beautiful hole. I’ve never seen his hole presented so well - I could tell he was horny cuz his hole was pulsing. I was wearing my black boots also. I stood between Drews legs with my hardon resting on Drew’s cock. Could smell his jock and the smell of his leather boots got me even harder so I decided to wear my biker’s chaps. Finally, leathered up it was time to breed Drew. I stepped forward, pressed my cock on his hole and thrust into him.  Man, I’ve ever been so deep in Drew’s ass - his chute felt so much tighter on my helmet. Drew’s moaning was like nothing I’d heard before. Every time I thrust deep into him his body shuddered. I fucked him harder and harder and finally he said “Daddy, I’m gunna cum” I was so proud to see my boy shoot his load hands free as I fucked him. That made me cum so deep in his ass that I swear I seeded Drew’s soul. He’s gunna be back in the sling in an hour. I’m hard again just recounting last night. 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

You hit on so many points of what makes a sling fuck so good.  I love  how it spreads the ass with ease and comfort so you can fuck balls deep on every stroke.  I am amazed more men don't own one.  The best sex investment I ever made.  In my home a bed is for sleeping.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

3 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

You hit on so many points of what makes a sling fuck so good.  I love  how it spreads the ass with ease and comfort so you can fuck balls deep on every stroke.  I am amazed more men don't own one.  The best sex investment I ever made.  In my home a bed is for sleeping.

I''ve always wanted to experience being fuck in a sling!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

4 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

Too fucking right. I've fucked lads in slings in saunas etc but it was nothing like last night. I set the sling so Drew's shoulders were higher than his ass. Also I really hauled his legs up high but the best move was to stretch his legs wide apart. He could never have held that position without the stirrups. As you say, it's the best investment ever. I fucked Drew again a couple of hours ago and emptied my balls in him. He's getiing seeded tonight as well.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

18 minutes ago, LehighCub said:

Me too! It always looks so great. Especially as a big bottom I've heard guys can get into guys like me easier. 

Absolutely.  The weight of any man's legs on my shoulders will naturally push me back, make us both work harder during the fuck.  The sling and the stirrups keeps everything in place.  

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I've had mine for 20+ years.  I go through phases using it more or less (partly based on space where I'm living).  I've got so many hookups just for the fact that I own a sling and guys wanna try it out - definitely brings out the piggy side in guys and lets everyone know you're into more than just "vanilla" playing.  As soon as someone realizes you have a sling they really aren't shy at all to tell what they're into, which is a massive plus to me!

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, justsexnowatl said:

....I've got so many hookups just for the fact that I own a sling and guys wanna try it out - definitely brings out the piggy side in guys and lets everyone know you're into more than just "vanilla" playing.  As soon as someone realizes you have a sling they really aren't shy at all to tell what they're into, which is a massive plus to me!

I identify with this.  Part of the reason I got mine was to make my house a "destination"--not just a big dick but one who had a sling (and later the fuck bench and rimseat)-- to get men to make the trip here to rural Michigan.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1