Mic embodied the lilt of an Irish leprechaun. At 5' 4", 140 lbs. and an impish cute face few believed his real age could possibly be 46. Most guessed 24. Medium length fiery red hair and beard kept with no mustache leprechaun fashion. His tight muscular body was moderately hairy and few could resist his burning bush in bathhouses and sex parties. This was aided by his beautiful 7" uncut cock which knew well how to give and receive pleasure. His peach hair covered buttocks was a magnet for raw cock and his guts couldn't collect enough cum. He was a sex addict and very proud of it. Unlike so many addicts he was a loveable sort that everyone liked, admired  and trusted. I guess they were pulled in and mesmerized by the beautiful Irish lilt of his accent. 

Pat was Mic's best friend. They'd been neighbour's growing up in Ireland. Strange that they'd become best friends 'cause Pat was eight years older than Mic and Pat turned out to be straight. But they had bonded in the dangerous times of 'the struggles'. The violence and hatred in the streets had motivated them both to emigrate as soon as Mic turned 16.

They moved to Halifax N.S., worked hard and met up often at their favorite Irish Pub. Pat married shortly after their move, had a son, and raised him alone because his wife died of cancer within two years of the boy's birth. Pat was a dedicated father and although not related by blood the boy embraced and called Mic uncle. 

The day of the boy's eighteenth  birthday Mic was invited to Pat's home for a celebratory meal. Mic was a bit surprised to be the only guest, but knew Pat was a loner and quite naive. Pat had not yet grasped his little boy was well on his way to adulthood. 

After the candles were blown out and the cake served Pat spoke in his usual serious tone; "Micky, me lad 'as somethin to tell yah. "

"Oh dad. It's not a big deal. Uncle Mic, I'm gay. "

"So's ya like ta stick ya dick in arse does ya me lad! Why don't ya's all tell me somethin I haven't know since ya was four. But good on ya. Ya's all legal and all now. So tell me, why's ya here with your old uncle and lame dad when ya could be suckin and fuckin the night away. A fine virial handsome bloke like you." Mic beamed. 

"That's more or less what I told dad. But he wanted dinner with you, and I love you so it's okay."

"Mic. I needs to know what me boys up to. You needs show me and him."

"Ya wacky Irish idiot! What does ya mean? Ya wants me ta demonstrate a blow job here at ya table"

Pat backed his chair from the table, unzipped and fished out his limp cock. Mic smiled and winked at the boy; "I'se been a waitin decades to get ya dad's wee cock in my mouth son. Watch this Irish pro!"

Mic began by toungeing Pat's cut mushroom head. He proceeded to slide the entire cock into his mouth and bring it to it's full six inch hardness. When fully hard he pulled off, licked the precum from the slit and again winked at the boy before bobbing away at increasing speed. It was not long before a breathless Pat cried; "Ya better stop, ya flamin fool. I'se gonna pop off any second. "

Mic just kept at it and Pat spewed his load down Mic's throat. The lad was laughing and clapping as Mic pulled off, licked his lips and for the third time winked at the boy. 

When Pat caught his breath he seriously said; "I hear ya uncle Micky's a pro. Now ya sees how it's done lad. Any questions?"

This time it was the boy winking at his uncle. "Well I've heard of fucking. Uncle Mic will you show me how to fuck? I want to get it right. "

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

"Yeah Mic. I want his first fuck to be with someone he knows and trusts. Will ya teach 'im how to fuck ya?"

While Mic removed his shirt and undid his pants he asked; "What do ya say laddie? Ya wanna fuck yu uncle Mic."

The boy was already getting undressed as he gave his enthusiastic consent;  "Yes sir!"

Mic cleared space on the table and lay on his back lifting his legs and instructing the boy to lick his arse.

Pat cried; "What the fuck are ya doin? Dirty pervert. Don't ya be takin advantage of his lack ah experience."

"Do ya want the lad ta learn right, ya stupid straight Irishman. Didn't ya ever go down on his Ma's lady parts? Same thing here!"

The lad had already proceeded from licking to tongue fucking his uncle confirming the lad had lots of experience. But this was too much fun so there was no need to let Pat in on his and the boys secret. 

Amid moans of pleasure Mic instructed; "Nice lad. Now stand up and hoark some flem in me arse. Ya dad's gifted ya a big one there. It's gonna need some good lube. Come ta think of it, must uh been  your Ma gave you that monster. May she rest in peace. "

The boy stood and hoarked as instructed. His dad pushed him the butter dish. Scooping a generous portion the boy pushed it into uncle's willing ass. Uncle instructed him to butter his 9" erection and line it up with uncle's hole. "As I take a deep breath me lad just push on in, nice and steady now. Yeah lad, ... that's the way."

The lad bottomed out and Mic moaned with satisfaction. 

"See lad,  ya's uncle Mic knows how to show ya."

"Thanks dad. What do I do next?"

"Well lad start movin in and out, up and down with ya willy as a piston in ya uncle's arse."

"Like this dad?"

"Very good son."

"Nice lad, but yer gonna have to pick up the speed." Complained uncle. 

"Like this uncle Mic?"

"No fasta still lad."

"But I don't want to hurt you uncle. "

"Don't worry son, this arse 'as enough fuckin miles on it to cross the ocean more than a few times. "

The lad began a steady hard slap into his uncle. Uncle pulled the lad in for a passionate kiss. 

Pat's hard on was still out and he was stroking it with eyes big as saucers; "Fawk me son, be careful, ya don't wanna to cum in 'is arse 'ole."

Uncle just kissed the boy deeper and pushed his ass more fully into the fuck. All three's breath grew ragged and Pat was first to spew onto the hardwood floor. Mic used his legs to pull the lad in deeper as volley after volley shot up his happy ass. He didn't dare touch his trigger happy cock. 

The boy was first to speak; "Sorry dad. I couldn't help myself. It just felt too good to stop."

As the boy's cock softened and plopped out uncle fingered his sloppy ass and sucked the juices off his fingers with unapologetic glee. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

10 hours ago, Tanbbottom said:

"Ya wants me ta demonstrate a blow job here at ya table"

This line brings to mind the men.com videos that have the guys having sex on (under) the dining table while Mom, Girlfriend, Sister, whoever are oblivious to the fact.

"Hey dad, thanks for getting uncle Mic to teach me. Can he fuck me now? I need help to understand how I can take a cock up there."

"Well Micky, could ya show me lad that?Talk him through it real nice like?"

"Ah... I guess so. Ya sure ya wanna watch yr son's first pounding Patty me boy?"

"Ya sure son?"

"I want to get it right dad. I need you to watch and let me know?"

"Then go ahead Mic. 'Ave yr way with me lad. Do 'im good. But remember, don't cum in 'is arse."

Mic winked at the boy, helped him lay on the table and squatted to eat out the boys ass. He was not the least surprised to find the lad's hole sloppy with cum. Again there was no need to let the boys dad in on their little secret. 

His ass  having received good oral treatment the boy began begging through his moans of pleasure. "Fuck me uncle Mic. Pleeaassee fuck me already. "

Mic spit in the ass, stood and lined up his cock. 

"Don't forget the butter." Pat called with concern. 

"Don't worry yr little 'ead ya old straight bitch. Yr boys arse t'as built fr fawkin. 'is arse's already generated more than enough lube already. Now look me in the eye lad and breathe deep."

The boy knew from the look in uncle's eyes that uncle knew he'd already been bred and uncle was very proud of him. 

There was no need for otherwise so the entry was swift and balls deep. Pat cried out; "Go easy on the lad ya bloody perverted fag. Ya don't wanna turn 'im off 'is first time now does ya?"

"Oh don't worry yr little straight head ya old fart. I's pretty sure this is just what 'ee wants. Don't ya laddy?"

"Fuuuuuuccck yeah uncle! Drive it into me. Treat me like the whore I'm about to become."

The pounding proceeded in earnest. Mic had already been so close it only took a few strokes and he was unloading in the boy. 

"What the fawk ya faggot? I told ya not to cum in 'is arse."

"Dad! Dad! Calm yourself down! Uncle Mic knows what he's doing. I already had five loads up there."

"What the fawk son?"

"My loving dad, I'm sorry to surprise and disappoint you; but my buddies and I have been sucking and fucking each other since we were 13."

"Mother of God, forgive me fr bein such a fuck up as a fawder."

"Ya ain't a friggin fawk up Patty. I told ya I knew the boy was a fag when 'ee was a wee lad. 'Ee an 'is buds 'as only been doin what boys 'as been doin forever. Sorry ta deceive ya friend; but I knew 'ee needed no instruction. I just couldn't pass up the cock I's been longin to suck for years. And to 'ave a flip fawk breedin with this fine strappin young un! It's better 'an kissing the Blarney Stone.  ... Now is there anythin else ya was hopin ta see or do now yahs all legal and all lad?"

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

"Well  ... since you asked uncle Mic  ... I've wanted to watch you get fucked for years now. Can my buds and I come along with you tonight  ... on your sexual exploits to be clear?"

"Sure lad! But maybe ya don't have to wait. I've wanted yr pa ta fawk me fr years. What da ya say Patty? Can ya give yr son this birthday gift?"

"What?! I's never fawked a bloke. Won't it change our friendship?"

"Maybe; but, ya just 'ad me suck yr cock. Arse or mouth, same difference ta me. I was always jealous of ya wife Patty. God rest 'er soul. Come on, give me a proper dickin and fulfill yr son's curiosity. "

"Son?"

"Fuckin A. Yeah dad. Breed uncle Mic."

"I don't know."

Mic proceeded to undress Pat and suck his already hard cock. When he lined up Pat's cock to his hole there was no resistance so he just pushed back on to fully impale himself. 

"Okay ya straight bastard, fawk me like there's no tomorra."

Pat was very timid to start but with Mic's encouragement he began to pound his friend's ass doggy style. He was just beginning to loose his self-consciousness when he felt his own ass cheeks being spread. Surprised he stopped fucking and his son's tongue started licking his hole. His mind wanted to be repulsed but the sensation was just to enjoyable. Mic looked back to see what the interruption was and when the boy stood Mic egged him on. The boy quickly buttered his cock and lined the naked head up with his dad's ass. 

"What do you say old man? Can I pop your cherry for my birthday present?"

"Yr Ma's rollin over in 'er grave laddio! Rollin over and laughin if I knows 'er. Go slow son. I's never put nothin up there in me blessed life. 'Appy 16th birthday."

Pat's eyes bulged and his face contorted in pain as his son's cock split open his hole and the head penetrated. Uncle and boy coached him to breathe deeply. He couldn't believe how full he felt as the pole pushed deeper. When the boy started pumping he remembered where his cock was and joined in his son's rythm. He'd never experienced such a combination of pleasure and pain.

Mic kept up a lilting litany of dirty talk and encouragement. The pace, intensity and coordination of the fuck dance grew. 

"Nice fuck pa. I'm ready to cum in your ass. What do you say?"

"Fawk laddie. I wants ta say no, but since it's yr birthday an all go ahead. Cum in me arse."

The boy collapsed onto his dad's back and spewed his young sperm all over his dad's gut walls. That's when Pat lost it and began unloading in his best friend Mic.

"Yeah, that's it ya old straight fool! 'Bout time ya bred me hungry arse. Let me milk the blarney life out ya weeny cock. Give me every last drop oh that Irish cum."

When they finally pulled apart Pat spoke up; "Well ya 'appy lad? 'Appy wit ya birthday gift? 'Cause I won't be doin that again anytime soon, be sure ah that lad."

"To bad dad, 'cause my buds are on their way over in a half hour. They all want another go at my hole today. And I know some won't leave 'til they've had a go at uncle Mic. Most won't be satisfied 'til uncle Mic has a go at them. Better break out your best Irish whiskey Pa!

"Always knew ya lad was a chip off 'is uncle's block.  I know's ya's straight me friend, but ya throws a good fawk. Too good ta keep it all ta ya right hand. Let's toast the lucky Blarney Stone ya lad 'as kissed and 'it the shower afore the real party begins."

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

Three tall slim young men walked towards Pat's house with determination in their steps. 

"Do yah think we'll actually get a piece of his uncle Mic's ass tonight?, asked the tallest. 

"I sure hope so." responded the shortest. 

"Have you seen his uncle?! My hope is that he breeds me!." enthused the third. 

"It's our bud's birthday ,shouldn't he get all the loads?" asked the shortest. 

"Fuck that!" responded the tallest   "As far as I'm concerned it's every fuckin man for himself."

At the same time Mic was giving it to the boy once again, this time in the shower. "Ya sure loves cock up yr arse boy, don't ya?! Just like yr uncle, the more cock and cum the 'appier ya is, eh?!"

"You sure got that right uncle Mic. And, I love it hard and deep. Pound me like you mean it, destroy my sloppy ass."

"Lad ya are a man whore, aren't ya?!"

"That's my goal unc. You ever take anonymous loads?"

"All's the time lad! Loves not knowin whose willie's fawkin me. Nawton like carryin a stranger's cum. Better still 'avin the next guy discovers it an use it for lube t'as add 'is special blend. Got started as a lad at a truck stop. One night took me eight up de arse and sucked down three. Been addicted ta anonymous sex ever since."

"That's so fuckin hot! Can't wait to turn my back and have a stranger slide on in!"

"God damn ya is a blarney whore fag lad. I's so fawkin proud!"

"Fuck yeah, give it to me Mic. Slap on into my barely legal ass."

Meanwhile, Pat had retreated to the living room couch with his bottle of Irish whiskey. He'd dispensed with a glass and was suckin it down like a thirsty man in the desert. He was pretty blitzed and could barely stand let alone walk to answer the door bell. He was completely unaware that he was still totally naked. The three lads were shocked and surprised by the sight of their buds dad when the door was opened. 

Drunkenly Pat greeted them; "C ... Cu ... come in  ... laaaddds  ... me su ... me lad  told me  ... yas all 'ear fr 'is  fawkin birthday. Eh? C ... come on in, ma ... make yaselves at home.... fawk,  where's me manors? C ... can  .... I's off ...er yas a  driinnk boyz? Hiicccuup."

"Maybe later Mr B.. But yah sure can offer me your ass." responded the tallest lad.

"Aah ... ah ... wh ... what?" stuttered Pat. 

The boys helped him back to the couch and bent him over the arm. The tallest was instantly eating out Pat's hole. 

"Ah .... ah ... n ...n ...no ...I don't  ..."

"Fuuuuuuccck old man, you most certainly do! Somebody's already been knockin at your backdoor and left you a deposit. Tastes real fuckin good!"

"Aw ... fa ...fawk... me son ..."

"You son of a bitch! Your son bred your ass! Fuckin A!"

The tall boys cock slid up Pat's hole and Pat was too drunk to resist. The shortest lad fed Pat his cock and the third gobbled down Pat's dick. 

Mic dumped his load in the birthday boy just as the door bell rang repeatedly. 

"Fawk Pat, git the fawkin door!" bellowed Mic. "Damn fools probably sloshed on 'is whiskey. Wees better go dawn."

Still toweling themselves as they descended the stairs they found Pat in his second sandwich fuck of the day. The shortest friend was standing on the couch and blasting his load all over Pat's face. 

Mic got the door and hustled two more of the lad's friends inside. They stood in utter amazement as their tallest friend groaned; "Argh  ... fuuuuuuccck  ... take my load old man  .... pumpin you full of your second load today  ... fuuuuuuccck bud, why didn't you tell us your old man was such a good piece of tail?"

"Didn't know myself 'til I ploughed one into him after dinner."

"Okay lads, enough watchin. Me arse is kinda lonely 'ear. Which un ah ya strappen blokes is gonna fawk me?" asked Mic. 

The two that had just arrived were quickly pulling off their clothes. One responded; "Me and my bud will DP  you. You already lubricated?"

"Sure as I's a lucky Irish whore. I's got Pat an 'is boy's cum greasin me fawk shoot. Cawm stretch me eager arse wit yr young cocks boyz. "

Pat was now blacked out on the couch. The first three to arrive and Pat's son moved into a fuck train. When the shortest blasted in the birthday boy the train broke apart. The other two finished deep inside the birthday boy's ass as well. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3