Do you like to hurt???

silentassman

I just got the opportunity to try this out last night. Didn't get fucked because the guy's more about oral and being sadistic toward guys, but there was the making out and body contact to go with introducing me to some of the basics. So I enjoyed having my hair pulled; I'd had it done before and I realized I like the stuff where the pulling forces my neck into a different position. Did not like getting my balls smacked since wrong kind of pain plus I wear the jockstrap because that area is not what matters. Getting choked isn't exactly pain but I do have to say it's weird feeling it in the temples and higher so I could only go so far with this. Biting my ears and tongue gave me a "must endure this" sort of thing that was hot but those locations may not be best since if the teeth go through at all they go through half of the thing and that is too much damage for me to feel comfortable risking. Nipple-pulling I have had done to me before but not as hard or for as long as he did and it was great for "must endure this" but the guy did say several times that the look on my face was not of somebody who was enjoying himself. Slapping he started softly and I wasn't happy but eventually he smacked the fuck out of my face and that was exactly what I was looking for.

This does firmly put all of this into my fantasies. I need a rough hairy inked dom top that tastes like smoke to do some of this to me except backhand the fuck out of me- none of this palm shit- while he plows the living hell out of me and doesn't leave me dripping because he leaves the load too deep in me to drip out. Hopefully he'll invite friends and they'll do the same.

• Piggy 2