Do you like to hurt???

silentassman

On 7/6/2021 at 8:30 PM, MaltonsHippy said:

I'd love to rape your fucking ass while choking you till your turning blue. And slapping you back to your senses when you black out. 

Love being choked while fucked raw.  Use a rope or belt or plastic bag or a combination.  Taje it as far as you want!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I am a sadomasochist bottom tgirl, I find my pleasure from being abused and degraded by others, especially by other sissies and tgirls. Yes I know, it may sound extreme to you, but it's how I really like it

Not my thing, personally. I think it only gets to mind-warping orgasms all around when everyone is surrendering to the collective experience & nobody is "the dom". And yes, I'm aware this is rare, but it is soooooo worth the search!

I had a monster uncut 9.75 black cock that was by far the thickest cock I ever took/or saw. His black buddy fucked me first to lube me up with cum then held me down by the shoulders for his buddy. Both guys loved hearing me whimper and how I didn't say stop or slow down. The guy holding my shoulders was very verbal and asked if I was in pain(he knew that I was by the sounds I was making). I said yes but it hurts so good. As soon as the guy fucking me heard that he said how fucking hot it was then told me to get ready. All of a sudden he thrusts his cock as deep as possible in my hole which made me give a yelp from the pain/surprise. I then felt his monster cock throbbing as he loaded me up with a week old nut

• Like 3

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i need to kick up my anal play a notch. i'm not into cruel condoms. i don't want to bleed or cause lasting pain, but i want some type of anal pain to bring me over the edge when i masturbate. i tried using needles and safety pins to prick my hole while i'm edging, but it still doesn't feel like it is enough. the pain feels good, but it isn't as intense as i need it to be.i need something a lot more intense. would electroshock be a better option than the anal pin pricking? i've already tried backing my hole up to a heater for periods of time to scorch it, but that only worked for one winter and i never felt that intense feeling again using that method. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2023 at 10:42 PM, wbekk85 said:

i need to kick up my anal play a notch. i'm not into cruel condoms. i don't want to bleed or cause lasting pain, but i want some type of anal pain to bring me over the edge when i masturbate. i tried using needles and safety pins to prick my hole while i'm edging, but it still doesn't feel like it is enough. the pain feels good, but it isn't as intense as i need it to be.i need something a lot more intense. would electroshock be a better option than the anal pin pricking? i've already tried backing my hole up to a heater for periods of time to scorch it, but that only worked for one winter and i never felt that intense feeling again using that method. 

Buy a 10s unit from the drug store.  😉

• Like 1

On 9/14/2023 at 10:42 PM, wbekk85 said:

I love what cbt I do to myself 😵

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Willing said:

I love what cbt I do to myself 😵

I use to suction the toilet plunger 🪠 to the side of the tub and damn it felt so good. Did it for the first time a couple weeks ago, in about 10 years. Felt so good 👄🪠

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Willing said:

Buy a 10s unit from the drug store.  😉

I like the tens idea. just thinking about it excites me. do you just use the pads or what about the anal/rectal probe? does it give more sensation to the anus or will there be more sensation from the probe internally?

• Piggy 1

1 hour ago, wbekk85 said:

I like the tens idea. just thinking about it excites me. do you just use the pads or what about the anal/rectal probe? does it give more sensation to the anus or will there be more sensation from the probe internally?

Mine didn't have a probe,  just sticky pads👄, now I want a probe. Lol😵