Do you like to hurt???

silentassman

i like to say please do what ever you lik with me just please dont do any damage. but having said this. i love it when i hurts, whe a top is verbal abusive with me and makes me know it, that he is enjoying making me hurt and even to the point of making m cry and he is verbal and also makes me know I am nothing more then just a bitch to him for his pleasure and he is enjoying the piece of ass.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2021 at 9:14 AM, silentassman said:

As an alpha top I like to leave you with something to remember... I love to hear pain in my bottom's voice.  Any others like to hurt bottoms or any Bottom's love the pain? 

I love feeling pain and have an insanely high pain tolerance. A rough past with cancer and surgeries left me with a chronic pan situation. When I'm getting roughed up by a top, it makes all my normal pain go away and it's transcendent. The more I get hurt the better I feel. Bring it on.

• 1 month later...
On 4/28/2021 at 2:15 AM, TightBott7 said:

As a bottom, I don’t necessarily enjoy nor look forward to pain for the sake of feeling pain. But, when engaging in the activity of giving an alpha top pleasure, pain has a deeper meaning.  Tolerating and accepting pain inflicted by the top is validation of my commitment to please the top, to totally succumb to his will.  Similarly, a top gets turned on by the bottom’s willingness to withstand pain just to make him happy, enhancing his alpha top status, a win-win situation for both.

Hell no. Seriously. if you mean “hurt” like in a role play, sure. But not really injured. There are morons who try ramming their dick in, without preparation and even lube.

It makes me tight as hell, it’s negative pain and I’m not going to suffer that for the next few days for the sake of a foreseeable lousy fuck.

Because one thing is for sure: those who don’t know how to enter do not know how to fuck either. I will cancel the fuck immediately. if your dick doesn’t go in, it never is my fault - i had any size up to real, true 10 inches and wrist thickness. It’s always your fault. 

A little pain as a bigger-than-normal cock splits my bunghole, absolutely.  Being fisted, yes!  But while getting fucked, not so much...but a head full of poppers will eliminate that small amount of pain from a deep, hard fuck!!

On 3/22/2022 at 12:06 AM, gangbangsuperstar said:

yes I like to feel like I’m getting gang raped. I love it when I can tell the men fucking me are trying to hurt me. l dont want to have to ask the stranger breeding me to strangle me harder. I want men to hate fuck me, spit in my face, strangle men unconscious and tell me what a dirty, worthless faggot whore I am while they use me

You had me at gang raped.  I love to spit on that hole and slam my cock home. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Nettles in themselves or with others is painful and very cool for some. I found a page, unfortunately it is German. But the pictures can also be understood well without text:   [think before following links] https://forum.amateurpin.xxx/d/48238-brennessel/123

Most here apparently live in cities. There it is difficult to find nettles. But once you have tried it and it is horny for you, you will find and find.

This is an automatic translation and can contain errors

Most painful fuck I've had was probably the 5th or 6th guy to fuck me and by far the biggest. The others had all been quite careful with me due to my inexperience but this guy was hung and rough. Was in a sex club in London called The Fort, which has sadly closed. Chatted at the bar and then he took me over a bar stool with an audience. I sucked a couple of guys while he pounded me. Told him he was hurting but he said I "shouldn't be so fucking tight" and just went harder. I had stomach ache for all the next day and was worried he'd ruptured something deep inside me but was soon fine and taking big cocks like a champ! 😁