Do you like to hurt???

silentassman

Oh hell yeah I enjoy a little pain from time to time.. especially being pounded rough or being choked by the Alpha/Top/Dom. 

Ive  always said if you're gonna play in the garage, you're gonna get some oil on ya… marks, welts, bruises, the occasional cut - all come with the territory     

I definitely like it when my partner goes at me hard, especially when he's wearing a larger PA. The sore throat and arse the next day (or two) is always a nice reminder, too.

As for marks and bruises - I love them too... I have a bite-mark tattoo taken from a real bite and the next tattoo is likely to be based on the scratches and bruises I get from my partner fucking me.

• Like 1

I’m a sub faggot. My preferences don’t matter. All that matters is the pleasure and enjoyment of the men who use me.  If my pain pleases a man, then I welcome it.

I do have some limits (no cuts/scars, nothing permanent), but Im happy to get slapped, slugged, beaten, scratched, etc. I also understand that my ass will get wrecked, stretched, torn (and sometimes bloody) when getting used hard by men.

Being hurt is more than worth it if I know I’m fulfilling my purpose and satisfying my betters. 

• 3 weeks later...

I was physically owned and experimentally trained for six years by a sadist. Before that, I was handled by a series of Dominants, each with his own particular taste in bringing torment to submissive flesh. I do not enjoy pain for its own sake, do not seek it, and will not tolerate it beyond a certain level.

But I have experienced sexual pain in many, many, many forms, and is embedded now in my psyche as a feature of my sexuality, as a result of the desires of the kinds of men who have used me.

I would be dishonest if I said that I did not take greater satisfaction from servicing a brutal Top than a gentle one. I now associate physical distress on my part with satisfaction and pleasure on the Top’s part - the rougher the fuck, the more certain I am that I have given pleasure, and therefore, the greater satisfaction I get. So for me, satisfaction comes at the cost of pain.

There are limits - he must be pleasuring himself sexually at my expense, not simply bullying me it abusing me. If he punches me, my martial arts skills will take over from my bottoming skills. But as long as I see the fire of lust in his eyes, and sense his will to Dominate my body, then I will endure much pain from him, for him.

• Upvote 2

For me, pain is a no no...  Discomfort, yes, but pain, no.   For me, sex should be consenting between  people each  experiencing  their own pleasures.  I  have never 'owned' or expect to be  'owned' myself and can't understand why anyone would  wish to experience or engage in sex in which they hurt to the point of there being no enjoyment for them.

I love it. Love being spanked, having my nipples twisted. I especially love having my balls smacked and twisted as a top is fucking me. I rarely find a top who’s as rough as I like. 

One of my most memorable times getting fucked was by a Master I used to have a decade ago.  One day he was just horny and didn't have time to spend on the build up.  So he had me come over, strip down, grabbed the back of my neck, and pushed me onto all fours, face first into the carpet.  Then he rammed 7" in me without lube or prep and kept riding me down further and further as my body involuntarily tried to escape the pain.  I tried not to yell or cry out since he didn't like noise while fucking.  And he simply barked at me to shut up anytime noise escaped.

It hurt like a bitch and he just did not care.  It took most of my concentration not to clamp up and to simply accept what was happening to me.  A couple minutes later he blew his load inside me, told me to get dressed and leave, and said to leave Saturday (4 days away) open for him.  I never once told him "no" while he was forcing himself in me.  And I thanked him properly for using his fucktoy.

May not have been the best fuck I've ever had, but I'll damn well remember it for the rest of my life.

Always a huge turn on.  Get super crazy hard, so definitely can muscle that hole open no matter how tight they are.  Have always held back some depending on their limits and how tight they are.  Don’t want to do harm, but definitely wanna make sure they think I’m gonna ;))

…and for sure, the more intense the opening the better the fuck is for them later. Endorphins. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1