Becoming a reject and options?

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole

4 hours ago, Muscledadbod said:

Recently I was told by a 25 year old on Scruff that I have a sexy body but not a sexy face. That hurt.

Please. No 25-year-old has lived long enough to recognize what sexy actually looks like in a grown man. Whenever one of these young snits tries to get all critical of me, I can’t help looking at him and thinking, yeah, and it wasn’t all that long ago that a man as much older than you as I am was changing your fucking diaper, junior, so don’t think you’re on a level with me. I’ve lived, and I’ve been through some shit that would make your fresh nuts draw back up out of their sack, and you think I give a fuck what you call sexy? Talk to me again when your pubes aren’t so silky-soft, you little fucker.

Edited by ErosWired

3 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Please. No 25-year-old has lived long enough to recognize what sexy actually looks like in a grown man. Whenever one of these young snits tries to get all critical of me, I can’t help looking at him and thinking, yeah, and it wasn’t all that long ago that a man as much older than you as I am was changing your fucking diaper, junior, so don’t think you’re on a level with me. I’ve lived, and I’ve been through some shit that would make your fresh nuts draw back up out of their sack, and you think I give a fuck what you call sexy? Talk to me again when your pubes aren’t so silky-soft, you little fucker.

Couldn't have been said any better !!  lol

Just love those little retards that think they are so hott, but fail to realize that one day not too far away, they will be in pretty much the same boat along behind us older guys !!

22 hours ago, Xtraglazedonuthole said:

Also true, but in feel like the intent is so clear at a bathhouse most ppl are gonna get some kinda action so idk how go of a gauge that is. My pics are relatively new also. There's just a strange vibe around here and I know everyone's saying the pandemic, but why log on then? The app definitely isnt empty and I can't believe everyone's just chatting. Maybe I'm just becoming more aware idk. 

Actually, yes, a lot of people use "the apps" for chatting, on top of whatever hooking up they may or may not be doing.

I know, I know, people whine that they should take that stuff to regular texts, etc., but not everyone is comfortable giving out their cell numbers to people online for texting. When I get messages through Scruff or Growlr or BBRT or wherever, I know that the amount of info they can get about me is limited to what I provide, and they can't call me at 3 AM while they're fucked up on drugs and wake me up from a decent sleep. 

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
13 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

Actually, yes, a lot of people use "the apps" for chatting, on top of whatever hooking up they may or may not be doing.

I know, I know, people whine that they should take that stuff to regular texts, etc., but not everyone is comfortable giving out their cell numbers to people online for texting. When I get messages through Scruff or Growlr or BBRT or wherever, I know that the amount of info they can get about me is limited to what I provide, and they can't call me at 3 AM while they're fucked up on drugs and wake me up from a decent sleep. 

I don't necessarily think you have to give your number out, I wouldn't want a random person with my cell either. But there are so many social media outlets, text apps you can use, why take your idle conversation to a hookup app? And it is essentially hookup/ dating app, you wouldn't go on something called fuckbook to talk sports🤷🏾‍♂️

Unpopular opinion coming:

Not directed at the original poster in particular, but I think as some people get older, we have to remember people all the people we said no to or ignored. Guys have a long memory.  A lot of folks spend years with their “preferences,” or hang ups or lists, then when Father Time hits, they want to double back and see if all the dudes they said no to are interested. That’s why it’s good to build a solid network, and be kind, while you are younger. 

Anyone who is over 50, and has lived in my town over 10-15 years is a 90% no for me. I’ve had too many dudes I’ve seen online, or out and about for years stick to their little “elite” group, then try to be friends or hook-up once Father Time hits enter mentally or in reality. They thought they would be 25 forever! 

Case in point, there was this 40 something, thick blue collar guy on bbrt. He would contact me, but always do the distant, “I’ll only respond when you’re offline” game. One day, after years, he hit me up. Against my better judgment I had agreed to meet as he was hosting in a hotel. When I got there, no lie he had gained like 100 pounds, and time was not kind to him. Now I prefer huskier guys, but there was something offensive about him waiting all that time time finally hit me up when he couldn’t get anyone else. 

Now I’m sure he’s complaining now but you had a chance to build a network. You thought u were too hot, too married, to masculine, too blue collar, too elite for everyone who wasn’t a 180lbs jock. And now, unfortunately, you’re just to late. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Xtraglazedonuthole said:

I don't necessarily think you have to give your number out, I wouldn't want a random person with my cell either. But there are so many social media outlets, text apps you can use, why take your idle conversation to a hookup app? And it is essentially hookup/ dating app, you wouldn't go on something called fuckbook to talk sports🤷🏾‍♂️

Virtually every hookup/dating app I know has places to fill in other interests, including sports, as well as free-form text where you can describe the kind of people you're looking for. If all that mattered were sexual attributes, those other fields wouldn't exist.

And with all due respect, I use "the apps" for whatever I choose. It's not your place to tell me I'm doing it wrong, because I'm satisfied with my usage and what I get from them. On the other hand, you're the one bitching about how you're not getting what YOU want from the apps, so maybe it's YOUR expectations and attitudes that need an adjustment? Just a thought.

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
59 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

Virtually every hookup/dating app I know has places to fill in other interests, including sports, as well as free-form text where you can describe the kind of people you're looking for. If all that mattered were sexual attributes, those other fields wouldn't exist.

And with all due respect, I use "the apps" for whatever I choose. It's not your place to tell me I'm doing it wrong, because I'm satisfied with my usage and what I get from them. On the other hand, you're the one bitching about how you're not getting what YOU want from the apps, so maybe it's YOUR expectations and attitudes that need an adjustment? Just a thought.

At no point did I tell you what you had to do lol. I'm sharing my opinions and having conversations on the thread I started. You've actually had this type of confrontational response to a few things I've posted, is there something I'm missing?

Edited by Xtraglazedonuthole

• Moderators

@Xtraglazedonuthole, the one pic I can see of you in your avatar looks perfectly fuckable to me. 

I have discussed this with all the local guys I know who will have these kinds of conversations. The apps have gotten extra flaky just here recently. I didn't notice it so much in the fall because I had 3 semi-regulars who I could count on to want to fuck every 10 days or so. They all disappeared over the holiday season for different reasons, and that has left me with very little action. I don't think being 6 months older makes that big a difference (I haven't had a birthday with a 0 or anything), and I have actually dropped a little weight. So I don't think I have any less to offer. It just seems no one is really buying.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/3/2021 at 1:33 PM, Muscledadbod said:

It gets worse as you get older hate to say, so get it all while you can.

I am not photogenic in the least so I am very picky about the pics I will post, nor do I  show my face in my profile pics. I have a decent gym body for a guy my age, I even made the "Most Woofed List"  but when I'm asked to unlock, there's then crickets. Recently I was told by a 25 year old on Scruff that I have a sexy body but not a sexy face. That hurt. Guys can be very catty online, their true colors come out when they are not face to face.

I do much better at rest areas, book stores and baths, Online hooking up simply does not work for me.

I totally relate to your experience. Baths, Bookstores etc... is more efficient for hooking up. The only disappointments I would have from those experiences is it would only go as far as oral or no load which is much better than staring at a screen. Lol

Guys your all hot and have sex appeal don’t let anyone tell you differently .. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and sometimes it’s nothing personal about you many guys are drifting and don’t know who they are or what they want so how can they be good match for you and   appreciate your beauty on the inside and out. 

Stay strong and you’ll find and will have hot admirers.

Stay safe and have fun 

Karl 😊

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
11 hours ago, drscorpio said:

@Xtraglazedonuthole, the one pic I can see of you in your avatar looks perfectly fuckable to me. 

I have discussed this with all the local guys I know who will have these kinds of conversations. The apps have gotten extra flaky just here recently. I didn't notice it so much in the fall because I had 3 semi-regulars who I could count on to want to fuck every 10 days or so. They all disappeared over the holiday season for different reasons, and that has left me with very little action. I don't think being 6 months older makes that big a difference (I haven't had a birthday with a 0 or anything), and I have actually dropped a little weight. So I don't think I have any less to offer. It just seems no one is really buying.

Thanks man. And I've have a similar situation were I had a few regulars but once they dropped off and i to kinda get back to the search I noticed there's like little to no engagement. And while I agree with some ppl I'm the post about age and whatnot there's definitely something more going on lately. This is irresponsible before I even say it but I was hooking up more some months back on lockdown than I am now that the vaccine is out and restrictions are easing.🤔

i learned this back in The Golden Age of Promiscuity, in the late 70s; if you are going to cruise, you have to expect rejection, and as much as is humanly possible NOT to personalize it. that has carried over into the electronic age, where guys are much more likely to show interest and then disappear. one has to learn that this is not necessarily rejection and then keejp on keeping on.

• Like 2

On 5/2/2021 at 7:30 AM, Xtraglazedonuthole said:

...I'm not the sexiest person in the world but I think I'm at least decent/ fuckable. But lately absolutely no one will fuck with me....31 and confined to bathhouse sex?

I don't know exactly how fuckable you are but from the picture you look pretty good to me. It's impossible for horny 31 yr-old guy not to be able to get the sex he wants. You are doing something wrong because I know that 31 I could have all the sex I wanted and even decide whether to top or to bottom.

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole
1 hour ago, hungry_hole said:

I don't know exactly how fuckable you are but from the picture you look pretty good to me. It's impossible for horny 31 yr-old guy not to be able to get the sex he wants. You are doing something wrong because I know that 31 I could have all the sex I wanted and even decide whether to top or to bottom.

Maaaaan idk either lol I've tried a few different tactics too as far as how I present my profile, the info I put, which pics, but still low to no results. This is a more conversative I'd almost say prudish city but this is abnormal.