Sex tourism

Chicago (IML), New Orleans (Southern Decadence), San Francisco, Washington DC (MAL), Berlin, Amsterdam, Munich, Ft Lauderdale, Palm Springs (of course)  - those are my go-to sex trip locations.  A lot of my success in these locations are due to 1. fresh meat (visitors are always popular) 2. vacation mode (I tend to be more gregarious and horned up when I travel) and 3. tourist-friendly locals.  I'm looking forward to getting back into travel. I miss it (and the cocks and loads) SO much!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, phukhole said:

Chicago (IML), New Orleans (Southern Decadence), San Francisco, Washington DC (MAL), Berlin, Amsterdam, Munich, Ft Lauderdale, Palm Springs (of course)  - those are my go-to sex trip locations.  A lot of my success in these locations are due to 1. fresh meat (visitors are always popular) 2. vacation mode (I tend to be more gregarious and horned up when I travel) and 3. tourist-friendly locals.  I'm looking forward to getting back into travel. I miss it (and the cocks and loads) SO much!

you and me both. 2020 was my lowest partner count since high school. I am used to CumUnions monthly, sex centered multi-day events like CLAW, Folsom, Pig Week, various Prides. I travel to Fort Lauderdale, Orlando and Palm Springs, solely for the purpose of good heavy use at the sex resorts and sex clubs they have.

• Like 1

On 5/9/2021 at 11:18 PM, germancumbear said:

Ukraine is Hornet territory. When I first arrived there I was shocked how few people I saw on Romeo, Grindr and some other apps. 

Funny thing, short after I made my last post here I got a message from some weird profile who I had a very short conversation a few days ago. Was pretty sure the guy wasn't legit as the profile was rather empty he only had a very narrow time frame and only replied super short messages. Well, he said he was free tonight and if I want to come over. I gave it a try as it was only a short drive and surprise surprise the cute Asian twink was actually legit and damn did he have a fine cumdump hole. Not very talkative but the ass was superb and he wanted my load deep in his ass. Jackpot 

I wish I knew about this when I went there years ago. It was mystifying to be in major cities and be able to count on one hand the profiles on grindr and romeo. In Lviv I could literally see profiles from Poland after 2am.

11 hours ago, bluewind said:

I wish I knew about this when I went there years ago. It was mystifying to be in major cities and be able to count on one hand the profiles on grindr and romeo. In Lviv I could literally see profiles from Poland after 2am.

I can fully relate to that as this was my first impression when I arrived in Lviv. I thought that maybe Ukraine was too conservative for anyone to use gay dating apps but got proven wrong. I've had one date with some Polish tourist from Romeo on the second day who told me about Hornet. Immediately downloaded the app and was fairly lucky with fuck dates for the remaining days in Lviv and quite successful in Odessa and Kyiv. Very good memories 

5 hours ago, germancumbear said:

I can fully relate to that as this was my first impression when I arrived in Lviv. I thought that maybe Ukraine was too conservative for anyone to use gay dating apps but got proven wrong. I've had one date with some Polish tourist from Romeo on the second day who told me about Hornet. Immediately downloaded the app and was fairly lucky with fuck dates for the remaining days in Lviv and quite successful in Odessa and Kyiv. Very good memories 

Are Ukrainians into bareback sex from your personal experience? 

5 hours ago, bluewind said:

Are Ukrainians into bareback sex from your personal experience? 

I would say it's about the same as in other countries in Europe. A lot of guys wouldn't say it right away in their dating profile but secretly prefer bareback and will do it bare when they get the chance. 

On 5/8/2021 at 1:57 PM, verslut said:

New Orleans' Phoenix Bar hosts a sex club in its attic. I had a blast there. The guys there are pretty piggy because of the booze. You can bareback fuck in the bar if you find the right guy. But I preferred to just get some head while I was there, then headed back to my hotel room for a threeway with some guys I met there.

I thought they were cracking down on good Male on Male fun in bars.. I may need to fly down

I have travelled fairly widely and I have always found Singapore and Kuala Lumpur have worked very well for me. In Singapore it was nothing for me to entertain and get bred by eight or nine different tops in a day /night sessions. I also found the majority we quite willing to bareback and fuck me raw, which meant I was in heaven.

• Like 4

On 5/19/2021 at 4:53 PM, Ozpig said:

I have travelled fairly widely and I have always found Singapore and Kuala Lumpur have worked very well for me. In Singapore it was nothing for me to entertain and get bred by eight or nine different tops in a day /night sessions. I also found the majority we quite willing to bareback and fuck me raw, which meant I was in heaven.

How safe did you find Kuala Lumpur given that's a muslim country where gay sex is a crime? Where did you meet people? Mostly using apps?

• Upvote 1

The best for me has to be Folsom in Berlin.. the bio party on the friday night was awesom. Also London (Vault 139 & SBN), then Munich, Hamburg, Amsterdam and the IML in Chicago. Locally.... and unfortunately no more NUD @ Club 80 in Melbourne.. Sydney and Brisbane have their moments.. but I really love my o/s travel. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, lecheroxxl said:

How safe did you find Kuala Lumpur given that's a muslim country where gay sex is a crime? Where did you meet people? Mostly using apps?

Apps are used a lot but a greater amount has no face pic which is probably based on the legal restrictions. However, there's a gay sauna and also a gay bar in the middle of KL so it didn't seem to be much of an issue as long as it stays behind closed doors. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, insatiablebot said:

New York !!! Ah...Can't wait to visit NYC again. I book a Mid Manhattan hotel room... blindfold myself and put up a BBRT ad... That's it.... Have my ass flooding with loads at a short notice. LOVE IT.

Recommendations on decent (for hosting) hotels keenly sought - I seem to have lucked out every single time in the past

5 hours ago, Littlebill77 said:

Recommendations on decent (for hosting) hotels keenly sought - I seem to have lucked out every single time in the past

The ones I've used personally at least till before the stupid pandemic are as under :

CHELSEA SAVOY 23RD/7TH

Element Hotel w39 near Times Square

Hampton Inn Manhattan 35th/5th or 6th

Belvedere

Hilton Garden Inn 8th Avenue

I would've added 'Hotel Pennsylvania' to the top of this list if it had not been recently shut down 😞

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1