Cum kissing. Yes or No?

Cum kissing. Yes or No?  

473 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to tongue-kiss a guy with a load already in either one of your mouths?

• Yes.
    • No.

A definite yes. The main problem being that I love swallowing nut so much that I usually slurp the load down before I can share it. The best scenario is passing a top's nut  back and forth with another cum-greedy bottom while he looks on, enjoying how much we relish his seed. I have not done that anywhere near enough. Just thinking about it has me rock hard.

• Upvote 1

On 5/9/2021 at 5:50 PM, LetsPOZBreed said:

Should also add that as a bottom, my ideal scenario is for me to cum in my top's mouth after he's bred me.  This way, nothing ever goes to waste.  There's an undeniable bonding that happens when you can share each of your loads with one another.

Cum kissing is always hot, toxic cum give extra thrills

Yes yes yes. I love making out, and I really love swapping cum with another cocksucker. Anytime I can get anyone to make out with me after I've sucked a load is a hot time.

Last month I went to a bathhouse, and couldn't help myself. After a guy shot his load into the sexy bottom, I kneeled down and felched the cum out, and then kinda forced my tongue down the throat of the guy I was making out with. He loved it. So fucking hot.

Cum kissing? Yes! I was in a booth in in an adult bookstore with a guy down on the floor between my legs, sucking my cock. The door was open and another  guy came along and I sucked his cock until he shot his load in my mouth. When he left., I cum kissed the load into my guy’s mouth. we both swallowed.

That is great stuff  what a lover anyone in ohio near cleveland ohio 

please adults reply i am lonely this xmas and new years getting old the world change not fair it okay i want support to be a leader so next year feel better 

get naked cock suck 69 etc

112_1048.JPG.0d07595c3a6904467aee88084465aa60.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3