Cum kissing. Yes or No?

Cum kissing. Yes or No?  

473 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to tongue-kiss a guy with a load already in either one of your mouths?

• Yes.
    • No.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/9/2021 at 11:49 AM, LetsPOZBreed said:

This has to be one of my absolute favourite sex acts to do with a partner, but I find very few guys that are actually into this.  Question to you all:  If a guy unloads into your mouth, do you enjoy the thought of being able to kiss it back to him?  For me, this has to be one of the most intimate acts that can occur between two men.

Absolutely not. My load is not to be played with. Its either injected or ingested. Oral or anal. DNA is sacred and a bottom playing around with semen outside of his body is a huge turn-off.

First guy that I truly deep throated was while we were swapping his cum. He got me to lie with head over end of bench. Swapped a couple more times then he rammed his 8" into my mouth. Lucky because his jizz lubed my throat as it went in, down to the balls. BIG LESSON LEARNED about how a cock gets deep throated. I obviously did something right as he rewarded me with another big load.