Helpful Marina staff

I was surprised to get the call from the Marina staff. The sailboat had been in the water for three weeks but I couldn't use her because of Covid restrictions. I couldn't even put her mast up. But, then the surprise call. 

"Mr. C, we are bringing people in one boat at a time to crane on the masts. After such a long wait we want you to be able to use your boat A.S.A.P. when the restrictions are lifted. "

I cleared my calendar, pulled on kawki shorts commando and a cut down T. Deep cut v-neck and sleavless deep cut arms. Finally we had nice enough weather to be as close to naked as decency aloud. 

A 30ish tall slim dark haired man and a handsome early twenties red head assisted me hoisting the mast into place and securing it. The redhead stayed on board, accompanied me back to the slip and helped me tie her in place. 

With the boat safely secured I dug out my wallet and tried to hand the redhead two crisp new twenty dollar bills. Pulling his shirt over his head he revealed nicely developed freckled shoulders, a well defined lightly haired chest and six pack. He declined my tip and with a seductive wink said; "I  had something else in mind Mr. C."

Up to that moment I hadn't noticed any hint of sexual flirting. In my surprise I stared back in total silence. He could be all of 24 and I'm a 64 year old hairy otter in decent shape  but no gym bunny. I did not see the next words coming from this younge god; "I  want to fuck you, that's tip enough." With no more warning he pulled my shirt over my head .

I finally stammered something about 'now ' 'here ' and he nodded. 

I'd had my first Covid shot three weeks prior so thought; 'why the fuck not?'

We no sooner hoped down into the cabin and he had my shorts around my ankles and my growing cock in his mouth. Every now and then he would look up it seemed seeking my approval. My soft moans of pleasure told him everything he needed. 

His hands started messaging my butt cheeks and before long a finger was toying with my hole. He looked up into my face once again and I nodded. The first finger penetrated me. 

I was grateful for 'PURE'. I  hadn't specifically cleaned out for this but chances were good I was pretty clean up there. 

He stood, removed the rest of his clothes and revealed a thick eight inch beauty surrounded by a short cropped fiery red bush. I just had long enough to take this all in before he spun me around and bent me over the bed in the bow of the boat. He was soon eating out my ass and giving me the most delightful tongue fuck. 

Every now and then he took a break from my hole and sucked the head of my now engorged cock. Clearly he was not worried about getting back to work as this went on for the next ten minutes. 

When he stood and teased my hole with his naked cock head I expected him to retrieve a condom from his shorts. He didn't and soon his raw cock head had penetrated my hole. 

When I pulled away and turned around he looked surprised and apologized. I assured him there was no need, I just needed to be able to watch. I laid down on my back, hoisted my legs and left my ass easily accessible over the edge of the bed. 

A broad smile crossed his face and he stepped forward to once again tease my ass with his naked cock. 

"Do you want this Mr. C?"

"You fuckin bet I do."

"You want it bareback naughty Mr. C?"

"Uh hun", as I nodded my head. 

"You want my young raw cock in your eager hairy hole Mr. C?"

"Shut the fuck up and do me already!"

His big mushroom head penetrated my ass and he slowly and gently fucked into me little by little. I watched as his thick boner disappeared a quarter to a half inch with each thrust. I just kept breathing deeply reminding myself to relax into the pain. When he was submerged four inches it was as if my ass sucked in the rest of him balls deep and the sharp pain subsided.

He leaned forward and planted a deep passionate kiss on my mouth. Our tongues danced for a few moments before he pulled off, returned to a steady fuck and asked me; "Is this the way you like it Mr. C?"

All I could manage in response were moans of pleasure. I was glad there were no other boaters around. I hoped the pedestrians on the boardwalk couldn't hear me and dismissed the thought when his pace and intensity increased. Soon his body was giving that delightful 'thwack, thwack, thwack' as he pounded into my ass. I didn't want this to ever stop as I felt the sweat drip from his body and his red hair wick sweat into his eyes. He just kept smiling and offering sweaty kisses from time to time. 

Too soon I could see the signs he was getting close and he informed me; "I'm just going to assume you want my big load inside ... argh... argh ... to late to protest  ...fuckin loading your hole Mr. C."

He was in so deep I couldn't feel the hot cum I knew was flooding my guts. His whole body and cock convulsed for a long time. Again I didn't want it to stop. 

He eventually  collapsed on top of me and our sweat mixed as our heavy breathing slowly subsided. He eventually lifted himself, looked me in the eye and smiled; "Now that's a decent tip Mr. C. I know your hungry ass enjoyed it as much as I did."

"You're fuckin right young man! Fuckin A!"

He slipped off me quickly sucking at my hole. He returned to passionately kiss me again. He tasted as sweet as nectar. 

When he broke the kiss he directed me; "Stay right where you are. My work mate will be here any minute to receive his tip. Or is he giving it? Maybe both knowing that fucker." With that he slipped on his shorts and disappeared. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 3

Fucking HOT! Back when I drove a truck, I had to pick up a load on a Saturday, which was not normal. There was only the forklift driver there to load my trailer, the rest of the factory was empty. About half was through loading my trailer, that sexy, hung forklift driver took a break to load up my hungry hole! He had me bent over a pallet of parts in my trailer. He fucked me hard and deep for about 20 minutes until he bred my ass with a 4 day load! That was HOT AF! Drove back with his load plugged in my hole.

I don't know how they timed it so well. The redhead must have sent a secret signal somehow. His workmate must have stepped on the boat as the redhead stepped off by the  small amount the boat rocked. 

He was half undressed before even entering the cabin. His looks would probably not turn many heads but he was a fit enough guy. 

He didn't speak, just kept undressing. His 6 inch cock was already fully hard when he released it from his underwear. I had gotten off the bed and nelt down to take his cock in my mouth. Something about his energy sent the message 'let's go' so I plunged it in full length. With his pubic hair tickling my nose I heard his pleasured moan. 

He took hold of my hair, pulled me off and up onto my feet. He spun me around, bent me over the bow bunk, and quicker than I had taken it into my mouth he was balls deep in my hole. With no hesitation he was pistonning in full fuck. It seemed clear this would be nothing more than a pump and dump for him. Which was more than okay with me. 

He had one hand on my hip and the other reached around my neck and started choking me. The more vicious his fuck the tighter the choke hold got. Thankfully it didn't take long for him to climax. I felt all five spurts pump inside and imagined them mixing with the fiery redhead's cum. 

He needed no time to recover his breath. He was out of my ass, pulling me up and turning me around in a flash. Only then did he speak as he lay down on his back. 

"Now you've been fully serviced it's time for my tip. And I want more than the tip of your cock up my arse. I can give what I just gave you to the Mrs. at home. I can't get the fucking from a flesh and blood cock like you're about to give me."

His legs were already lifted. I grabbed a gob of soft butter from the counter and greased his hole and my eight inch pole. 

I suspect he gets a strap-on at home because his ass lips practically sucked my cock in. 

"Fuck me hard man. It's been over six months since this hole was used by a man."

I didn't need further encouragement. He was a great fuck pushing his ass onto me and milking my cock every step of the way. 

It was not long until I was ready to unload. I considered saying something but remembering his choke hold I changed my mind. 

I fully realized how fucking into this I was when a bellow escaped as I pumped him full of my load. I wasn't even able to catch my breath before I heard his astonished voice. "What the fuck man?! You came in my ass! I didn't give you permission to do that! What the fuck!"

"Man you were milking my cock. What did you expect?"

"I expected you to give me some warning and choice. Not just blast who knows what into me. Fuck man!"

As he said this he whipped some cum dripping from his hole and sucked it off his fingers. 

"Fuck man. You better get down there and clean that up. Suck as much of your god damn cum out of me as you can faggot."

He made it sound like a degrading chore. I was never happier to oblige when I saw how clean he was. I rimmed his hole savoring every drop I licked up. Then I planted my lips around his ring and sucked out and swallowed  every drop I could manage to get out. With the butter the taste was a bit strange but not bad. 

When we both stood he took my face with both hands and gently pulled me in for a passionate kiss. When the kiss was broken he said; "Thanks Mr. C. That was a fantastic tip. I was just joshing with you about loading my guts.  Loved it. I hope your neck doesn't bruise. Forgive me. I don't get to play rough at home."

"Permission to come aboard?"; boomed a deep strong voice from the dock. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4

It really wasn't a question as he stepped right on board and the boat rocked to announce his arrival. I had hardly pulled out of the Marina attendant I had just finished breeding and this new guy was already looking through the hatch with a view of my bare ass. 

I'm an exhibitionist so was not the least bit flustered to turn full frontal and invite him in. The first guy, who turned out to be an employee of the new arrival was mortified. He dove to cover his privates with the first piece of clothing he could grab. My shirt. 

The big hairy bear turned out to be the harbour master. When the redhead had mentioned I was at my boat the harbour master decided to bring the last of the paperwork for my signature. 

He seemed totally unfazed by the scene he had walked into. I signed and initialed everything. 

Being quite partial to big hairy bears I asked if he'd like to join in the fun. 

"Hu? I wonder?" He said. "Wife won't do blow jobs and I hear you gay guys are great at them. Maybe I'll give that a try." He was already opening his fly. 

I invited him to sit and he fished out a large thick veiny cock. When I bent to take it in my mouth I felt the other guy finger my hole. 

I asked the harbour master if he minded if we continued and he just said; "sure, carry on. "

The guy in backs idea of carrying on was to plunge into me balls deep. I went back to work with my mouth. The bear's cock had grown to eleven inches and was thicker than a pop can. It was more than a mouthful. I couldn't fit much more than it's huge head in my mouth. His moans made it clear I was doing a good enough job. 

Meanwhile I was enjoying a good pounding from the rear. The bear curious of the wet sounds from the fuck reached back and fingered my ass ring stretched around the other guys pistonning dick. 

"Fuck man! You are pretty wet back there. Is that lube or cum?"

The other guy spoke; "Cum sir. He's got a few loads in there."

"Damn! I've never fucked a guy before.  Mind if I take a turn?"

The other guy had already pulled out before I had time to say; "I'd be disappointed if you didn't. Just one thing. You're substantial, so please take it slow. "

The bear stripped as I bent over the bunk. My sloppy ass resisted his entry. The harder he pushed the more determined I grew. I took deep breaths, relaxed my ass and pushed back equal to his force. This turned out not the wisest approach. When he popped through my ring he plunged in about six inches. I'd been fucked by bigger, but not often. They had never entered so fast. I thought I'd pass out from the pain. I placed my hand on his fur covered belly to indicate I needed some time. 

The other guy then moved in to eat out his boss's ass. From the bear's immediate reaction this was another first. The distraction kept him busy and gave my ass time to adjust. 

With my encouragement he slowly began working in and out of me gaining depth with each in stroke. I was now finding the pain exquisite. 

The other guy stood wrapping his arms around the bear. His fingers played with the bear's nipples. The bear was moaning from sex heaven. 

Having bottomed out in me he picked up the pace and said; "Fuck, this feels amazing. I had no idea. You know what? In for a penny in for a pound. You may as well slide that thing poking at my hole in.  ... Wait. Do either of you guys have a condom? ... No? Shit! ... Fuck it. Fuck me. Just shove on in."

The look of pain on his face was massive. In spite of that he encouraged; "I'm  okay, don't stop" and very soon; "Fuckin God, Jesus Christ that feels fantastic!"

The three of us got quite a groove on for the next five minutes. The harbour master spoke to the guy fucking him; "You gotta try taking it up the ass man. Let me fuck you for a little. You wanna give it a try?"

The guy behind pulled out, turned and bent over. The harbour master pulled out of me turned and asked; "You sure you're okay without a condom.?"

"Yeah, I uh, I think so sir."

As the bear's cock began to enter he said; "You think so! You already have a load in here don't yah?"

"Um. Uh ...Yes sir. "

As he finished pushing in I stood, entered the bear's big hairy ass and waisted no time pounding at full throttle. It was not long before I was gifting the bear with his first ever load. He immediately turned and confronted me; "You fuckin faggot! You just came in my ass didn't you? God damn, I didn't want it to go that far."

"You said in for a penny."

"Fuck. Maybe so but I didn't want you to cum in me. Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

"Why don't you punish me with your fuckin huge cock?  Tear up my ass and fill me with your baby makers."

"I'll punish you alright. "

With no mercy he drove his big thick cock up my ass and pounded like a pile driver. I couldn't conceal the pain with my face. But it was the kind of pain I love. Before long he drove in deeper than ever and started to convulse. One, two, three  ... eight massive convulsions before they reduced to full body shudders. 

That's when the other guy moved in on the bear's ass with his mouth. More shudders ensued. 

"Holly fuckin Mother of God! I have never exploded like that in all my days. "

When the bear pulled away the other guys mouth went directly to my ass. I couldn't tell if he was pushing cum in or sucking cum out. Probably a combination of both and it felt great. 

With no words he stood, entered me and was blasting the fourth load of the day into my grateful guts. 

I was happy to spend the rest of the afternoon sitting on the deck in my skimpy speedo soaking up the sun. I kept replaying what had just happened as all their precious man fluids marinated and soaked into me. 

This was a fantastic start to a fuckin great sailing season. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 1