Disgustingly trashed house

sedecki

My only experience was more creepy AF instead of squalid. Went over to a guy’s house and it was spotless. The only problem was it was FULL of furniture and tchotchke. Everything was perfectly and deliberately placed just so, with  pathways throughout the house. 

When we wound our way to the bedroom, there were on three walls floor to ceiling shelves, every one crammed with dolls. Victorian dolls, Cabbage Patch Kids, Barbies, Troll Dolls, literally every. kind. of. doll. 

That was just a bridge too far and I got out of there like Roadrunner running from Wile E. Coyote. 🏃🏾‍♂️💨

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Smells are a killer for me too. I try to go through with it, I just feel like a dick if I offer a guy my holes and don’t follow through, but I’ve had to cut it short when I’ve felt nauseous.

The only real hoarder who fucked me had a clean house, but packed with stuff, I remember walking by wall of old phone books stacked chest high. His place was really confusing and I realized I didn’t know the way back to the front door. We fucked and it was just alright, okayish dick but he had trouble staying hard for long. Super into me though and really wanted me to stay longer. When he led me out I kind of rushed to the front door but it had a locked gate on the inside so a couple tense minutes of him trying to rub on me and get me to stay while I’m trying to keep him happy but also get the gate unlocked. I start pulling on his hard on while saying he could hit me up in a few hours and finally get the gate unlocked and get out. And I did offer to let him fuck me when he texted later but said it had to be at my place (if he wasn’t having problems staying hard he had potential to be a good fuck), he said he’d have to get back to me but never heard from him after that!

• Confused 1

In addition to asking somebody how hung they are maybe it's time to start asking on a scale of 1 to 10 how would their friends rate their cleanliness. 😂😂

Guest takingdeepanal

Cigarette ash, empty food wrappers, and cat shit in a pile on his kitchen floor. I drove 90 minutes to be there - and was gone in 90 seconds.

I've been with some dirty smelly guys that disgusted me at first. I am a cumslut so I consider it my duty to go through with it. One guy became a regular after initially gagging at the smell of his unwashed cock. Never washed after that and i grew to enjoy sucking and licking the stink off. He was the second guy to cum in me and thr first I begged to do it (first was a stealth that I realised I liked).

The guy I mentioned earlier, that was annoying, stinky house and bed and made me bleed so I had to have a few days off. All of that would've been perfectly OK if he'd cum in me but he couldn't finish. I love the sting of the salty cum when a guy roughs up and damages my hole. I know for sure that his dna is mingling with my bloodstream. Huge turn on. Happens less and less the more anal action I get though, price to pay for being a slut!

I would have walked looked at the room and made an immediate  U turn and at the same time telling him thanks but just not in the mood and walked out the house never to return.  When I got home I would take a hot shower right away.

On 5/27/2021 at 6:29 PM, Barebackbottomno said:

Those of us who have fucked or been fucked on an old used, stained mattress in an abandoned building probably wouldn't' notice.  However, strong foul odors; for example, a rotting corpse with swarming flies, might be a deal breaker.

I'm instantly thinking of "Tales from the Crypt." There'll be a couple of nightmares in my sleep.

• Like 1

It's a definite no go for me.

I've worn a lot of hats to end up where I am and one of those involved me having to go to a lot of different places and visit a whole spectrum of personalities. Some of them were amazing but some of those places, (and some of the people) made you want to wipe your feet as you stepped outside.

I learned a long time ago that if it makes you pause professionally you sure as shit don't want to deal with it personally. When you're supposed to be having fun, and it isn't, you have to follow your own rulebook.

• Like 1

On 5/24/2021 at 10:36 PM, GIVEMESEED1974 said:

My only experience was more creepy AF instead of squalid. Went over to a guy’s house and it was spotless. The only problem was it was FULL of furniture and tchotchke. Everything was perfectly and deliberately placed just so, with  pathways throughout the house. 

When we wound our way to the bedroom, there were on three walls floor to ceiling shelves, every one crammed with dolls. Victorian dolls, Cabbage Patch Kids, Barbies, Troll Dolls, literally every. kind. of. doll. 

That was just a bridge too far and I got out of there like Roadrunner running from Wile E. Coyote. 🏃🏾‍♂️💨

I’m dying reading your description of the dolls. LMAO. That would have creeped me right out too.

I once went to a guy’s apartment that was basically a sacred shrine of Barbra Streisand. WAY past the point of obsession. I did end up fucking him but that also creeped me right out.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Another guy’s condo/house/apt has to have some decorum and cleanliness for me to pass the threshold and join him/them in hot bb fun. I don’t want to be having sex in a space that’s less than 1 metre due to clutter, food or dishes around us. Bathhouses are cleaner than some guys condos/houses/apts.

being fucked and bred and spit on, pissed on, strangled, and degraded by anonymous strangers is next level dirty and trashy in a dirty disgusting place. most of the times I have been fucked in boarding room houses they have been gross and I have had couple guys whore me out regularly in the dirtiest trashiest little apartments. one guy used to whore me out to guys almost every day in a dirty little bachelor apartment right Downtown Toronto on a street famous for tranny whores. it was the dirtiest, cheapest nastiest building on the street and the smallest apt. all it had was a dirty mattress in the middle of the floor. he would just find guys online to fuck me and sometimes it was just random stranger after random stranger all day and/or all night. always bareback of coursetoontran2.jpg.c297f56abf9937e2664f35bd97895374.jpgdaddyslilcumdump.jpg.394a5fc059fd572429848e788f33c299.jpg1423997767_Screenshot2020-11-01at2_57_12PM.png.6e2a8137e820721b0ebbd9e4a28df410.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1