Under the Boardwalk

I grew up on the Jersey shore. Had summer jobs every year of all kinds. I loved the beach. After my junior year of college I came home once again to work at the beach. Got a job as a bar back in Asbury Park so I could spend my days getting tan.  First night on the job I met Barry who was working the same shift and we hit it off. After work we sat on the tailgate of his pickup and drank a few beers in the parking lot. We agreed to hit the beach together in the morning. A few hours later we met up and walked under the boardwalk to get to the beach. Barry walked in front of me in a little peach colored speedo. He had a nice little ass I thought. I was thinking about his ass went I bumped into him...he had stopped short. “Shhh” he said. “Listen”.   I heard moaning and slapping. I was already hard and Barry moved back onto my hardon. “Sounds like fun” he said. I stammered something unintelligible and sucked in my breath as he rubbed his butt on my cock.  He turned to me and kissed me and took my hand and led me to the beach. He said, “ let’s catch some rays first”.  I followed his sexy ass out onto the beach and we set up our towels and Barry rubbed Coppertone on me and I had a giant boner. He discreetly grabbed me and I moaned and he said, “now do me”... oh how I so wanted too! 
We soaked up the sun for a few hours flipping and reapplying lotion. I was SO horny.  Barry took a walk down the beach and when he returned said he knew a bunch of people further down the beach hanging out, so we picked up and joined them.  I was introduced to a bunch of guys mostly in speedos or small tight suits. Several different hot guys rubbed me down with lotion and I them for the rest of the afternoon. We drank beer, talked, smoked and tanned. We were close to the boardwalk and guys would pair off and walk underneath for awhile. Barry came back from “a walk” and  I saw a huge wet spot on his sexy ass. My new friend Enrico and I made eye contact at the same time and he asked if I wanted to take a walk.  
We entered the dark coolness of the under part of the boardwalk and I could hear guys fucking. We walked to a darker area and Enrico spread a blanket out in front of us and pulled down my speedo as he drew me down onto the blanket. We kissed. We 69’d. He ate my hole with gusto, it was marvelous with his mustache and chin stubble. He dumped lotion in my ass and finger me while I sucked his sexy dark Dick and buried myself in his sweaty bush.  And then he turned me around and slowly at first started long dicking  me. I moaned and pinched my nipples as he picked up his pace. My Dick was bouncing with every thrust and suddenly another Dick was in my face. I was so horny, I gobbled that cock right up  and the two cocks shared me in a spit roast. I was thoroughly enjoyed myself impaled on two nice cocks when a head slid underneath me and a mouth engulfed my cock! In no time I was moaning loudly and cumming like a racehorse! 
Enrico started pounding me harder and with one final thrust yelled something in Spanish and collapsed on my back. 
when he pulled out of me the mouth on my cock n balls moved to my hole and his tongue whirled around my rim.   The beautiful cock I was sucking then pulled out of me and he flipped me on my back and  pulled up my legs as he thrust deep into me.  Barry appeared and kissed me with his crummy mouth and tongue, he whispered that he wanted to just watch but got carried away and wanted my cum.  He pinched my nipples and my cock got hard again as the sexy man fucking me began pounding away at my hole. He thrust deep and as he hit bottom Barry twisted my nipples hard and my cock erupted again. 
Above me, I could hear the sound of the carousel and feet walking bi above. Ah sweet summer...gonna be a good one I thought

• Like 17
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh, under the boardwalk! Staten Island had a very active boardwalk too- and the parking lot for the beach was also a park and ride lot for the MTA bus lines. I spent a lot of time at night roaming under there, sometimes getting lucky, sometimes getting very lucky. It was mid to late 70's and the sex was casual and care free.  During the day, there might have been some action there, but it was pretty easy to see right thru from the beach. But the boardwalk went for a mile or so, and at the next parking area there was a huge block building holding a mens side and womens side, bathrooms  as you walked in from the public area, and then a large  gang type shower/changing area beyond, walled but no roof over it. I walked in there one summer afternoon and a guy from my college, from my dorm- was just finishing showering. No one ever saw him, or his roommate, ever shower at school- they always hit the showers at 4 in the morning or when no one was around. Vinny was a true Italian Stallion- he was packing well over 7 soft, and thick. Uncut. I ended up offering him a lift home- (he also lived on the Island, but was in the dorm on a scholarship deal) Never had a chance to play, or to see it again- but his roommate  ended up working door security at the only gay bar on the island- and I heard he was also hung huge- and sometimes sold it to the guys in the bar. 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...