Getting As Many Loads As I Could

Hotload84

My master and I were on vacation from work for two weeks. All I wanted to do is to get loaded up as much as I could. The first night of my hunt my master and I went into the woods of a local truck stop. He blindfolded my eyes then tied me up to this large tree in the center of the woods. He gave me a few good hits of poppers and without any lube or spit he stuck his cock inside of me to make sure my ass was ready to take ever guy's cock that came along. He told me in advance that he didn’t care what the guy looked like or how old he was the only thing that he made sure of was they all injected me with their loads.

My master’s 10 inch cock was thrusting deep inside of me. It was a pain that I never felt before this was the first time that my master fucked me like this. After about 10 minutes of using my hole and poppers I got use to it and had me beg for his load then after about 15 minutes of him pounding my hole he shot his load deep inside of me. I felt another guy's cock enter me my master told the guy that he had to blow his load inside of me. My ass was craving cum. My master kept on feeding me the poppers and told me to open my mouth and stuck a pill in there. Then my master told me to drink his piss to wash the pill down. I had no clue what it was but it made me more then willing to take more cocks in my hole. It was like I was floating on a cloud and I heard the guy fucking me grunt load I knew that I was getting his load up my ass. There must have been a line because no sooner did one guy pull out another guy stuck his cock inside of me. This was every bottom's dream of getting as much cum in his asshole as it could accommodate. I was begging every man to give me his load. After about 3 hours later I must have passed out. My master told me we were there a total of 6 hours and that I took 100 loads up my ass, and that he had pumped a few loads into me himself.

The next day I woke up my ass was sore and on fire. My master told me that I didn’t have any say in the matter of my hole, that it was his and told me to get my ass to the bookstore. We were in the booth together and he was pounding my hole raw. A black guy was in the next booth and stuck his cock through the glory hole and my master told me to suck it and get it wet. I did what I was told to do. Then he told me to stick it up my ass. My master loves to watch me take raw dicks in my hole. The guy started to explode in my hole I felt in go deep inside of me. He pulled his cock out of my hole I quickly turned around and sucked it clean for him. I could taste his milk on his cock. It was so good. Then in two seconds the door opened up and this tall skinny pale looking guy stuck his cock in the hole. I saw bumps on his cock but I knew my master would have told me to take his cock so I did so, if only to avoid the punishment my master would inflict upon me if I declined to service a guy. So, I was being extra good for my master and he was good to me. I heard the pale guy telling me to take his babies in my hole and I did as I was told.

The place got very quiet, with just me and my master for over 1 hour. He didn’t care because he kept on fucking my hole and I loved it. Then this big bear came in to the next booth and whipped out his cock. I went on it like a bitch in heat. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and asked us if he could join in the booth. My master answered, inviting him to come in. This was the first time that I really got a good look at the bear. He was about 6 feet 2 about 230 read hair all over his body and his cock was about 8½ inches hard. I went to work on his cock and my master was pumping my hole. Apig's dream of having both holes filled at the same time. My master was fucking me hard and I knew I was getting his load in me. He told me to take his fucking load bitch then when the other guy heard that I took loads inside of me he asked my master does he take anything else in his hole like piss? With that, my master withdrew from my ass, and the bear took my master's place. My master told the bear to piss away. It felt so good getting filled up with this hot bear's piss. My master told him not to pull out of my hole until he shot a load. Of course after a while it became hard to hold all the piss in my ass but I knew if I didn’t I would have been in hot water. About 10 minutes later the bear told me to take his poz load in my hole, so I knew that at least on load I was getting was going to be poz. My master told the guy to stay in his hole as long as he could he kept on pumping his cock in my ass. My master took the bottle of poppers out and feed me some and gave some to the bear and he started to go wild on my hole pounding the piss out of it and I knew that I was going to get punished for letting some leak out of my hole. The bear started to shake and told me to take his demon seed in my butt. My master told the bear to stay in my hole and feed me more piss then told me if I do not hold his piss I would get it and I knew what that meant. I would go the rest of my vacation with no sex and I would be stuck in my cage with one slice of bread and a bowl of my master’s piss for water. I was having too much fun to stop now. I felt the bear start to fill my hole with his hot piss. I made sure that it didn’t leak out this time. He left and soon after that we did too.

We went for a long ride in the jeep he told me that he wanted to go off road to really mix the piss and cum in my asshole and told me that he was going to check the seat for any spills. This was his little way of showing me that he was my master and I was his slave boy. We had a great time but I felt every bump in my gut at one point I felt like some was trying to come out and I clamped my ass so tight that it started to burn. My master told me that I can get out of the jeep and squat and let the piss out of my ass but the only thing he asked me to do is put in the mug that was 46 oz. it felt good to have it out of my hole and I saw the cum loads of my master and the bear. I brought the mug all filled to my master he looked at the seat and tool me that I was a good boy that instead of putting it back into my ass I could drink it. Boy it was so fucking tasty I gulped in down and I started to get a hard-on thinking about the bears poz loads I just had in my hole. My master saw my cock hard and asked me if I needed to cum I asked master please could I cum? He told me that he was giving me 3 minutes to cum if I didn’t cum I had to stop until he felt that I could cum again. With that he said to me with his stop watch in his hand go!!! I stroked my cock so hard that I knew in a matter of seconds I would blow. My god it felt so good to finally cum. My master told me that I was a good boy and told me to take my pants off and bend over I knew that I was getting fucked after I blew my load he always got horny and wanted to fuck my hole and I loved every inch of his cock.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...