Smooth or hairy hole

Loadmybbttm

Holehair is very important for me ... makes everything taste better, in that a thick patch of hair helps hold the spit, Sperm the Hole has taken off previous Cocks in place, i.e. still in/on the Hole for the next Cock/tongue to enjoy.  Also, the hair adds a sensory dimension to the Cockhead as it's rutting in and out of the Hole.  Smooth Hole is ok, but just.  One other facet of a smooth Hole is, it's a little bit similar to a female's cunt, and for me, any suggestion of the "c" word is a bit off-putting. Not that I won't fuck a naturally smooth Hole - but I much prefer a hairy Hole.

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/23/2021 at 8:26 PM, Treehugger said:

Hairy all the way! The hairier the better. I would not turn down a smooth hole however. Love eating a hairy ass matted with cum before I fuck it. There is an open invitation for all hairy holes to have a seat on my face. 😋 Yum. 

Fully fully agree. I will take my seat..👅

• Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

Some guys enjoy a hairy manhole while others like them smooth. In the case of a bottom in a relationship his hole will be smooth or hairy depending on what they both agree.

But how do bottoms who offer their hole to guys at a sauna or sex-clubs decide if they should keep their hole smooth or hairy as to please most guys?

I’m a hairy bottom, with a hairy bottom, so never wax or shave my hole smooth. I will however have a ‘trim & tidy up’ from time to time, but that’s more for my benefit than for the preference of a top, as I find it helps a bit in the hygiene department, if you know what I mean!

• Thanks 1