What tops want?

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole

Guest Xtraglazedonuthole

Question for tops:

I'm finding that most tops(in my area atleast) are looking for a smaller more fem twinkish bottoms over masc thicker bottoms. What are some other defining attributes, physical or otherwise, that attract you? What are your essentials for a good bottom?

Personally, I have a pretty low bar when it comes to finding a bottom. As long as they are willing to bareback, I’m all for it. On the other hand, being a bigger guy myself, I run into the same situation as you when I want to bottom. 

• Like 2

To me, it really does not matter.  A small fem twinkish bottom can be a good lay, but then again masculine thicker guys are quite fine.  A hole is a hole.  My only real preference is someone my height or shorter.  Someone too tall  makes it too challenging for me to top him.  A guy I am currently frequenting is on the thick side.  He is perfect.

Personal preference, but when I top, I like to be in control.  I don't want a bottom who is too aggressive, or is begging for my cum after just a few pumps.  Let me inside you and enjoy you at my own pace.  A good boy will always get his reward from me 😄 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

12 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

I like short, thick, hairy bottoms with meaty asses but what I really enjoy is a bottom who is eager to please and who's only aim is to milk my balls any way I want.

Sounds just like me Bokkie!

14 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

I like short, thick, hairy bottoms with meaty asses but what I really enjoy is a bottom who is eager to please and who's only aim is to milk my balls any way I want.

I'd love to submit and please you sir when Im in London - fully vaccinated so will be over regularly for work.  your pleasure is my purpose

On 7/7/2021 at 4:52 PM, Xtraglazedonuthole said:

Question for tops:

I'm finding that most tops(in my area atleast) are looking for a smaller more fem twinkish bottoms over masc thicker bottoms. What are some other defining attributes, physical or otherwise, that attract you? What are your essentials for a good bottom?

Just polite guys, I know we all discuss being hard faggot or dom or whatever but at least when meeting just being relaxed and not looking weirdly judgmental (we all judge anyway). Moaning - not crazy fake sean cody but the raw sound of a bitch taking cock up his ass, whimpering. Most of these will prob be meet ups so I always just tell him to keep it at the angle I want and dont improvise, the main thing is more me focusing on the feeling of your hole so I can deposit a load into it and feel like I conquered you.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Although i have physical preferences, they are not prohibitive. I am short and scrawny, but i prefer topping guys who are taller and with some meat on their bones (BMI 23-27) and older (10-15 years older is ideal) and even more hirsute than i am. I love pumping load after load of my Greek otter semen inside a furry daddy. But recently I’ve bred loads in a smooth 21 yo pale white twink and a 32 yo black bubble butt twink.

Although my physical preferences are exclusionary, i cannot tolerate drug users. They make for horrible ‘bttms.’