Gay gangbang

TS1209

Finding guys who are patient has been a needle in a haystack! It’s hard enough Trying to find just 1 guy for 1:1 hookup and since  I don’t have a FWB fucking me regularly, I need the top to start slow and then I can take the dick.  2 guys I’ve been with were sweet and went slow and the couple others I’ve been with this year wanna immediately jackhammer; also I love the feeling of my second hole opening but haven’t had that pleasure since guys won’t do it the way I was taught buy a hookup years ago 

I think if you’re fairly new to sex with multiple partners at the same time, and worried about your potential level of endurance/stamina, the best thing to do is start off in a sex club or cruise bar, and just see how many cocks you can take before you start feeling uncomfortable.

The advantage of these locations is that you can stop at any point without embarrassment or awkwardness. You can take as many breaks as you like, and when you’ve had enough, you can simply leave. This is harder to do if you’re the only bottom in a privately arranged group session at home or in a hotel room. If tops have made a special effort to get to you and then find you’ve fagged out before they’ve had a chance to unload, it’s only natural that they should feel annoyed or frustrated. No such worries in a sex club, cruise bar or sauna: there’s bound to be another cum-sloppy hole just itching to take their load.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

My top fisting buddy set up a motel gang bang scene

h

He sat and watched as guy after guy would stop in, fuck me, drop their load and move on. I was blindfolded

It was very hot not knowing who was fucking me and what their statuys was. You could tell body types some and the variety of cock was fun. Definitely was hot when a big one would get shoved up me.

After there were no more coming, he fisted the sloppy mess deep into me.

I'd say I took 10-12 loads.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

• 1 month later...

Go to a CuMUnion event. Many times you can get a good number of guys to fuck you. The last one I attended was just before the pandemic and I got fucked by I think 19 guys that night. A few of them came back for seconds, thirds and fourths.

I was able to just sit myself in a corner or a sling depending on where it was. Augusta was a fun place along with Indy. Been to Atlanta, Washington DC, Chicago, Cleveland events and never really been disappointed.

If you need to work your way up to it, try extended times doing ass play with a dildo.

I can go hours sometimes depending on which dildo I use and if I have poppers. You can get into a zone and really sort of have an anal orgasm.