22 year old twink rides bare

Hey y'all.  I decided to continue this story.  I've had pieces of it written for awhile, but couldn't figure out Matt's journey.  Here is the next chapter:

Paul's Continuing Seduction, part 1

Travis is right – Paul and his cock are seductive.  Paul, that’s his roommate’s name.  Matt learned Paul’s name after taking his bare cock and load that evening.  Matt and Travis have been hanging out more in the last few weeks.  Whenever Paul is home, he tries to get Matt to take his cock again.   Mostly, Travis and Matt just hang together and fuck together; but a couple times Travis will invite Paul to do another threesome with them.  Those times Matt is the bottom taking both cocks again and loves it when the guys cum inside him – usually begging them for their loads.

One morning, Matt wakes up before Travis and goes to turn on the coffeemaker.  Paul arrives home.  Matt says, “Late night?”  Paul smiles and says, “Fun night with a couple boys from the bar.”  Matt laughs and calls Paul a slut.  Matt asks a couple questions as Paul goes to his room.  They are speaking softly because Travis is asleep, but still friendly.  Paul starts getting undressed in his room.  Matt is leaning on the doorframe.  Paul drops his jeans, looks at Matt, pushes off his boxers, his cock getting hard and says, “Travis load still in you?”  Matt says yes.  Without thinking about it, Matt pushes his briefs off and bends over Paul’s bed.  Paul feels Matt’s ass and pushes his large cock inside.  Matt grunts.  Paul says, “You’re such a hot slut.”

Paul is a verbal fuck.  He likes to talk when he fucks.  Matt is turned on by it.  Paul says, “You’re always walking around here in your underwear just begging to be fucked.  Just leave them off so I can slip inside you.  You love my cock.  Just do it.  Walk around naked, we’ve both had your ass.  You love getting fucked.”  Matt moans and pushes his ass back on Paul’s cock.  Paul says, “You are the third ass I had in the last few hours.  Yours is the best though.  So firm and tight.”  Matt says, “And I let you fuck me bare.”  Paul says, “Oh those guys took it bare too.  Your ass is the third one I got bare.”  Matt is a little concerned about taking Paul’s bare cock so soon after it’s been in other guys he doesn’t know.  He knows he shouldn’t be doing this.

Paul is fucking faster now.  Matt reaches back and grabs Paul’s ass.  Paul says, “Worried I’ll pull out?  Fuck that I know you like taking the loads you get fucked into you.  Beg me.  I’m close.”  Matt says, “Cum in my ass.  I want your load in me.”  Both grunting as Paul speeds up.  Matt cums on the bed as Paul cums in his ass.  Paul says, “Thanks slut” as he pulls out of Matt’s ass.

Matt gets up, grabs his underwear but doesn’t put it on, Paul closes the door and Matt gets the coffee for himself and Travis.

Matt stops wearing clothes in Travis and Paul’s place.  Paul smiles the first time he sees Matt naked walking around the house.  When Travis asks why Matt is naked, Matt says, “You’ve both fucked me and cum inside me a few times now, what’s the point of wearing clothes.”  Travis laughs. 

Paul has a code phrase for Matt now when he wants to fuck – “Travis load still in you?”  Within minutes Matt is usually bent over something or against a wall taking Paul’s bare cock and then his load. 

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 12
  • Thanks 1

Paul's Continuing Seduction, Brings Home Friends

Paul, Matt and Travis aren’t exactly a throuple.  There is no romance among them – just friendship and good sex.  All three guys like to go out to the city’s few gay bars together.  Sometimes they go home together, sometimes the go home separately; but mostly those nights Matt and Travis go home to fuck while Paul seduces a new guy.  Over the weeks, Matt is less surprised at Paul’s conquests – jocks, twinks, twunks, daddies, bears, otters, couples, friends, a set of twins and their other brother, etc.  Paul gets a lot of ass.  In conversation, Paul claims that he gets almost all the guys to give it up bareback.  Matt believes him given how easily he spread his ass and took Paul’s bare cock the first time they met.

Tonight, Matt and Travis left Paul at the bar with some guys he just met.  Travis was rubbing Matt’s hole in the bar and Matt is very horny to get fucked.  They are barely inside the door before Travis cock is down Matt’s throat and Matt is giving him a sloppy blowjob while Travis leans against the living room wall.

Matt is concentrating on making Travis’ cock wet so it slides in his ass easily.  He is sucking hard as it leaves his mouth and pushing a lot of spit back on as he takes it make in his mouth.  Matt is just going for it and Travis is moaning.  All of a sudden, Travis cums in Matt’s mouth.  Matt is surprised because he wanted it in his ass; but Matt swallows most of Travis’ load while some drips from his mouth.  Matt comes off Travis’ cock and looks up in surprise.  Travis says, “I’m sorry.  Your blowjob was so hot that I couldn’t stop.”  Matt smiles, cum and saliva still on his mouth and face.  Matt says, “I get your second load in my ass.”  Travis smiles and says, “Give me a few minutes.”  They laugh.

Matt gets off his knees, goes to the bedroom to get undressed, leaves his briefs on because they look sexy as fuck on his ass and comes back out.  He goes to pour the guys a couple drinks and comes back to the couch.  He and Travis sit next to each other – Matt in his briefs and Travis in jeans and his tee.  They turn on some music and chat for awhile. 

“One More Time” by Daft Punk starts and Matt immediately reacts.  Matt loves this song.  He stands to sway to the beat.  Travis smiles at him.  Matt gets up and starts dancing while Travis watches.  Travis stands up and grabs Matt’s hips.  The boys start to dance to the song together.  Travis turns Matt around and grinds his crotch into Matt’s ass.  Matt reaches back to feel Travis cock getting harder.  He unzips the jeans and Travis lets them fall and steps out of them.  As he does, Matt drops his briefs.  Travis cock is hard now in his boxers.  He grinds his hard cock against Matt’s naked ass.  Travis says, “You have the hottest ass I’ve ever fucked.”  Matt says, “You’re going to fuck my ass again in a few minutes.”  Travis says, “Fuck yeah I am.  Go get the lube and poppers.  I want to watch your ass as you do.”

Matt goes to the bedroom, grabs the lube and poppers from the nightstand, leaving the unused condoms there.  Travis has fucked Matt bareback ever since Matt spread his legs for him the first night they hooked up.  Matt likes it when Travis cums in his ass.  Matt smiles as he leaves them in the drawer and closes it.  He goes back to Travis, who is sitting on the couch stoking his cock out of his boxer flap.  Matt hands Travis the lube and opens the poppers and takes two long hits in each nostril.  Travis watches, lubes his cock and says, “Ride me Matty.” 

Matt straddles Travis’ cock, lines it up with his ass and slides down it.  Travis loves how Matt looks when he rides his cock.  Matt so clearly loves being fucked.  Matt is feeling the poppers as his ass opens to take Travis cock in him.  As he slides down to Travis balls, Matt moans a slow, “Ohhhhhhh. Fuuuuuckkkkkk.” 

Matt begins to ride Travis slowly.  He needed this ever since Travis started playing with his hole at the bar.  He takes another hit of poppers and with Travis’ hands on his ass cheeks, he begins to bounce of Travis cock.  He is moaning.  Travis takes the poppers and does a couple hits.  Both boys are feeling the popper rush. 

They hear the door open and Paul laughs and says, “Don’t let us stop you.”  Matt looks back and sees Paul at the door with the three guys he was at the bar with.  Matt looks back at Travis, Travis holds the poppers up to Matt’s nose and Matt does a couple more hits.  He rides Travis cock for a few more minutes.  Matt is stroking his cock as he rides Travis.  Travis is thrusting into Matt now.  Matt says, “I’m gonna cum.”  Travis says, “Me too.  Tell me you want it.”  Matt says, “Cum inside me.  Breed me.”  Travis grabs Matt’s hips and pulls him down on his cock.  Travis cums in Matt’s ass and Matt starts cumming on Travis’s tee shirt.

The guys with Paul cheer and laugh.  Matt lifts off Travis cock and it slides out of him and some cum slides from Matt’s hole. Everyone can see Matt was riding bareback and got bred.  Travis gets up off the couch and says, “I’m gonna shower.”  Matt leans back on the couch recovering in a post haze fuck.  He is naked, but doesn’t think about it at first since he has been mostly naked in Travis and Paul’s apartment for weeks. 

Paul takes the guys to the kitchen to put away their liquor and make some drinks.  He calls out to Matt, “Want a drink?”  Matt gets off the couch and goes into the kitchen and says, “Yeah thanks.”  The guys tell Matt how hot that was to watch.  They all agree.  One of them says, “I wish I was dating someone so I could have unprotected sex.”  Matt blushes and says, “Yeah it feels so much better.”  Paul says, “Yeah it does Matt, you love getting fucked bareback don’t you?” 

Matt looks at Paul, wondering if Paul is going to want to fuck him in front of these guys.  Matt says, “Yeah I do.”  Paul smiles and says, “Travis load still in you?”  Matt says yes and leans on the kitchen counter.  Paul opens his jeans, puts his cock at Matt’s hole and slides in raw.  The other guys watch as Matt takes Pauls’ fuck.  Paul says, “Don’t worry guys.  I have enough cock to fuck you later.”

Matt feels this is going to be a quick fuck.  He braces himself against the counter, spreads his legs a bit and lets Paul’s cock sink all the way in his ass.  Paul fucks Matt like this for a few minutes and cums deep in Matt’s ass and he groans loudly. 

Matt and Paul disentangle themselves and go turn back to the boys.  One black haired guy is staring at Paul’s cock and the two blondes are staring at Matt’s ass.  Travis comes in from the shower and says, “I guess it’s gonna be one of those nights.”  Matt looks at Travis to see if that was meant in jest or if he’s hurt.  He can’t really tell, but Travis cock is tenting his shorts some. 

Matt gives Travis his own untouched drink.  Paul makes Matt another.  The guys start chatting with each other and with Travis.  Travis asks Paul what caused this impromptu party and Paul says “There was some drama at the bar so we came back here for a few drinks and maybe some fun.”  The black haired boy who had been staring at Paul’s cock after he’d fucked Matt says, “Didn’t realize the fun would start before the drinks.”  The boys chuckle nervously. 

Paul kisses the black haired boy.  Matt whispers to Travis, “Paul can sniff out the bottoms easily.”  Travis chuckles.  Travis says, “Let’s go sit down.”  Travis takes the chair, the two blonde twinks take the couch, Paul stands behind the now shirtless black haired boy and is rubbing his sides and back.  Matt realizes he is still naked, sees his briefs on the floor, blushes and bends over to pick them up.  Travis says, “Don’t bother putting them on Matt.  Come sit on my lap.”  Matt sits on Travis’ lap and can feel Travis is hard again.

The blonde twinks are watching Matt’s lithe runners’ body and are clearly hard in their shorts.  One of the blonde twinks asks Matt how it feels to have cum inside him.  Matt says, “Sometimes it makes me feel full, sometimes it makes my ass feel slick/wet like lube, and sometimes it doesn’t feel like anything. Right now I feel wet though.”  Travis feels Matt’s hole and says, “Very wet.”  The boys can hear Paul softly ask the black haired boy, “Do you want to feel wet inside?”  The black haired boy looks into Paul’s face and says, “Yes.”  Paul’s hands come around, undo the black haired boys shorts and slides the shorts and underwear to the floor.  Paul says, “Spread your legs.  I’m going to eat your ass.”  The boy steps out of his shorts, spreads his legs and Paul drops to his knees and starts eating the guy’s ass.

Matt gets hard watching the other bottom get his ass eaten.  The blonde twinks are watching their friend get rimmed in front of them.  They both look at each other and whip out their dicks to stroke them.  Matt is watching the scene in Travis lap and feeling Travis’ cock get hard on his ass.  Matt rubs his ass crack on Travis’ cock and Travis sighs appreciatively.  One of the blonde twinks looks at Matt watching his cock and says, “Wanna suck it?”  Matt looks at Travis, gets off his lap, bends over so his ass is facing Travis and licks the blonde’s cock.  Matt says, “Tastes good.”  Matt takes the cock in his mouth and the blonde twink moans.  Matt reaches over to stroke the other blonde’s cock as he sucks his friend.  Matt looks up at the twinks and says, “Sit closer together.  I’ll suck you both.”  The blondes drop their shorts and sit next to each other, hips touching, so Matt can alternate sucking their cocks. 

The blondes and Travis are watching naked Matt suck cock when they hear a grunt.  Everyone looks over to see Paul is sliding his cock into the black haired guy, who is struggling to take it.  Matt says, “Hot!” and turns around to keep sucking cock.  Travis stands up, drops his shorts and slides his bare cock into Matt’s hole.  Matt groans around the cock he’s sucking.  Travis says, “Matt sucks dick like he’s starving, but his ass the best.” 

Paul is fucking the black haired guy against the wall now.  Matt is sucking the blonde twinks’ cocks and getting fucked by Travis.  This goes on for a few minutes.  Paul says, “Wanna swap bottoms Trav?”  The black haired boy looks a bit confused, but as Travis’ bare cock slides out of Matt’s ass, he stares at it and licks his lips.  Paul’s bare cock slides out of his ass and the black haired guy says, “Fuck me.  My ass feels empty.”  Travis slides his bare cock into the black haired boy and Paul slides his cock into Matt.  Matt adjusts to Paul’s cock easily.

Paul is fucking Matt harder than Travis.  It’s hard for Matt to suck the blonde twinks dicks now.  Paul says, “Matt your ass is so great.  Remember when I fucked you for the first time on this couch?  How you guided my raw cock into your ass while Travis was getting us a condom, how you wanted it bare even when Travis gave us the condom, and begged for my load that night in front of Travis?”  Matt says, “Yeah, it was so hot.”  Paul says, “Does Travis have condoms in his room Matt?”  Matt says yes.  “But you aren’t using them are you?  You like bare cocks in you don’t you?  Matt says yes.  “And if these guys want to fuck you tonight, will you make them use condoms?”  Matt looks at the blonde twinks he just met tonight, feels a bit embarrassed, but remembers they already saw Paul and Travis breed his ass tonight and says, “No.”  Paul says, “I’m close Matt.  Want me to pull out?    Matt looks at the twinks again, slightly hesitates but says, “Please cum in my ass.  I want your load.”  Paul grabs Matts hips, jams his cock inside him, cums in Matt’s ass, and roars a loud groan as he does.

Travis turned on by the scene cums in the black haired boys ass.  The black haired boy realizes he’s just been bred and says, “Oh shit, did you cum in me?”  Travis says, “Yeah.”  The black haired boy looks worried.  He begins to feel his freshly bred ass.

Paul pulls out of Matt’s ass and stands up.  Matt slides his ass to the floor, turns around, leans back on the couch.  Matt feels well fucked.  Travis sits down and drinks his drink.  Everyone is naked now.  Paul goes over to the black haired boy and Paul’s hand is feeling his hole and ass saying how hot it feels.  Matt is watching.  He hasn’t cum since he was riding Travis earlier and he’s hard.  When one of the blonde twinks leans over to kiss Matt, Matt kisses him back.  The guy slides to the floor and keeps making out with Matt.  Matt feels his back lowering to the floor as they make out.  Matt pulls the twink on top of him, bends his legs so his feet are on the floor and his legs are on either side of the twink.  The blonde’s cock is rock hard.  It’s rubbing against Matt’s cock as they make out. 

Matt moves the blonde twink’s cock to his hole and says, “Do you want to fuck me?”  The blonde doesn’t answer, but just pushes into Matt’s cum filled ass.  The blonde twink looks like he’s in heaven as his cock slides all the way inside Matt.  “First time fucking bareback?,” asks Paul.  The blonde twink can’t answer because as he is pulling back to start fucking Matt, he starts to cum inside Matt.  Matt holds the blonde twink on top of him who is clearly in ecstasy and strokes his back.  The guy inside Matt says, “Oh my God!  It’s still shooting.  I think I’ve shot in you 7 or 8 times.”  The blonde twink sighs and rests his head on Matt’s chest.  Clearly in a post fuck haze. 

Travis looks at the other blonde stroking his hard dick and says, “You haven’t cum.  You want to fuck or get fucked?  I think Paul is up for some more ass.”  The second blonde twink says, “I want to top.”  Paul asks, “Want to fuck Matt or your friend over here?”  The black haired boy looks concerned as his ass has just been offered to another guy and this time it’s his friend.  The second blonde twink says, “I want Matt’s ass.”

The first blonde pulls out of Matt slowly and struggles to stand up.  Travis chuckles and helps him up and gives him his drink.  The second blonde twink excitedly slides off the couch, positions his bare cock at Matt’s hole and slides inside him.  He is balls deep quickly and fucking Matt decisively.  In this position the top is rubbing Matt’s prostate directly as they fuck.  Matt is moaning and leaking pre-cum as he gets fucked.  He and the second blonde get a rhythm to their fuck.  Matt is stroking his cock.  He says, “I’m going to cum soon.”  The blonde twink inside him says, “Me too.”  Matt says, “Cum inside me.”  The twink shudders and cries out as he cums inside Matt.  Matt feels the cum on the inside walls of his ass.  That feeling makes Matt shoot his load all over his abs and chest. 

Matt and the fourth guy to breed him tonight disentangle themselves.  Matt leans on the couch for a minute while seated on the floor.  Paul takes the black haired twink by his hand to the bedroom.  The blonde twinks talk with Travis and Matt for a few minutes before they decide to head out.  After they leave, Travis sends Matt to the bathroom to clean up.  Travis goes to bed. 

About 15 minutes later, Matt is out of the shower and can hear the black haired guy begging Paul for his load.  Matt chuckles and thinks “Once you go bare, you never go back.”  He smiles and walks to Travis room and gets in bed. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 14

This is definitively one of the best stories on that website. Matt is such a sexy whore, taking all those beautiful dicks bareback without even ever asking for a status. You are really gifted in your writing describing how progressively he is more at peace with being a bareback slut, all those discussions with his tops where they make him verbalise that he understand the consequences but still find it more and more normal to bareback with everyone, it is the best !

It is even sexier when he learn that Paul bareback most of his conquests and that he as a lot of them, he is somewhat wondering at first and then he find it even sexier knowing that he is taking that risk, the thrill of it.

Pure bareback, as it is intended to be and progressing nicely into depravation with all those sexy really young fuckers, it is the best (as hot as a conversion story when one discover the thrill of the risk of taking a poz cock) and also being a role model for those bottom that are still unsure of taking bareback.

• Upvote 1

Paul's Continuing Seduction, Matt at the Bar

Matt is out for a run.  It’s a hot day.  He’s wearing running shorts and his sneakers.  He is running past one of the gay bars when he hears his name.  It’s Travis roommate, Paul, calling him.  Matt slows down and leans in the window of the bar to say hi.  The roommate invites him in.  Matt demurs – no ID, just wearing shorts, etc.  Roommate says he looks fuckable.  Matt laughs and says thanks.  They chat another minute before Matt takes off to finish his run. 

During his run, Matt remembers how good Paul’s long dick feels fucking his ass, how Paul likes to see Matt take his load after Paul has been fucking other guys, and Paul likes to watch Matt get fucked by other guys.  It’s been just over two weeks since Matt took 6 loads from four guys in Travis and Paul’s apartment.  Travis asked Matt to get tested after that night because Matt’s been getting barebacked a lot.  Matt went to the clinic with Travis the next day and then both got tested.  After they got tested, on the sidewalk outside the clinic, Travis also told Matt he wanted to take a break from seeing each other.  Matt has been in a funk since Travis broke it off. 

Matt got his results a yesterday – negative.  He hasn’t been fucked since he got tested because he and Travis had broken off and Matt knows, like all young guys raised in this era, not to put other guys at risk by fucking around before getting the results back.

Thinking of Paul’s cock got Matt hard during his run which was difficult.  He stopped to stretch and think of other things.  He stretched his calves and hamstrings, and when his dick softened, Matt took off again for home.  Matt decided to head out to the bar and meet up with Paul.  He quickened his pace on the journey home.

Matt showered and cleaned out.  Matt was definitely hoping to get fucked tonight, so he didn’t eat at the house – probably get some fries at the bar.  Matt slipped on clean running shorts, jock strap, and a tight tee shirt.  He looked in the mirror and decided to do one last thing – he pulled open the side seem of the old running shorts so they showed more skin.  Matt looked again – not obviously slutty, but just enough skin at the seem so anyone paying close attention could see almost all of Matt’s bare leg up to the waistband.  Matt smiled – I’m definitely getting fucked tonight.  He grabbed his ID, some cash, and his keys – which barely fit in the pocket of these shorts – and headed out.

As Matt arrived at the bar where he saw the roommate earlier, he saw the gay men’s health clinic folks were set up inside handing out condoms, lube, safe sex info, and getting folks to sign up for appointments.  Matt saw the guys he had interacted with on his trips to the clinic.  He blushed.  They said hi and gave Matt a packet of condoms and lube.

When Matt showed his ID, he got a wristband and noticed other guys had black X’s on their hands.  Matt asked a bouncer he knows what was up – bouncer said it is an 18+ night because there is a drag show and the health clinic thing tonight.  Black X means no alcohol.  Wristband means your old enough.  Matt joked and said, “Old enough to what?”  The bouncer smiled and said, “To get the ass fucked off you” and he swatted Matt’s pert ass.  The bouncer says, “Seriously though, everyone in here is over 18 tonight.  No jailbait in here.  We card hard tonight for this event.  The clinic is a great resource, but on night’s like this it can make our jobs harder.”  He hugs Matt and says, “You do look fuckable tonight. When was your last test?  I know you aren’t perfect about condom usage.”  Matt laughs remembering the night the bouncer and his friend bred Matt after the bar closed.  Matt says, “This week.  Negative.” Bouncer kisses Matt on the check and moves on to checking the next ID.

The bar is crowded.  Matt got the special - a long island iced tea, hoping to catch up to Paul who had been drinking for two hours already, and looked around for Paul.  Paul bumped into Matt on his way to the bar, pointed to the table and asked Matt if he wanted another.  Matt said yes.  Matt went to the table.  He introduced himself and realized that all the other guys had black X on their hands.  Being 22, almost 23 now, he did feel older than these guys but not by much. 

Paul comes back with drinks.  They are all laughing and joking.  Matt feels the guys flirting with him and he flirts back.  The conversation turns to the gay men’s health clinic – has everyone signed up to be tested, been before, been tested, etc.  The guys are all talking about their experiences, etc.  All the guys have their safe sex packets of condoms and lube on the table. 

The drag show starts and guys turn their attention to the show.  Matt is drinking his second drink when he feels a hand rubbing his side.  He sees Paul negotiating the open seem on Matt’s shorts.  He slides his hand up and inside.  He whispers, “A jockstrap.  Nice.  You looking to get fucked tonight?”  Matt leans in and says, “Are we going to use one of the condoms in these packets?"  Paul smiles at Matt.  Matt stands off his stool and positions himself so he is between Paul’s legs.  Paul slips both hands inside Matt’s shorts.  Paul starts rubbing Matt’s ass and hole under his shorts.  Matt moans slightly.  The other guys at the table notice.  They can see Paul’s hands under Matt’s shorts. 

Matt reaches for a safety packet on the table, fumbles but gets the lube packet out successfully.  He hands it to Paul.  Paul takes it from Matt.  Matt spreads his legs some and leans on the table as if he is watching the drag show.  Carefully so not to be seen by the entire bar, Paul puts some on his fingers and rubs it on Matt’s hole.  Paul slides a finger into Matt’s hole.  Matt pushes back taking most of Paul’s finger in the first push.  Paul fingers Matt while the performers sing. 

The MC comes on and says, “Taking a short break.  Back in 10 minutes.”  Then laughs, grabs the mic again and says, “More like 20 minutes.  Beauty takes time sluts.”

The undergrads at the table with Paul are no longer watching the stage and are watching Matt get fingered in the bar by Paul.  Paul now has two fingers in Matt and he asks Matt, “Who is the biggest slut at this table?”  Matt looks back at Paul and says, “You.”  Paul rubs a third finger on the outside of Matt’s hole, two other fingers in his hole rubbing the inside of his ass and Paul asks again, “I have two fingers in your ass in the middle of the bar.  Who is the bigger slut?”  Matt says, “I’m the bigger slut.”

Paul says, “How long has it been since you got fucked?”  Matt says, “Couple weeks.”  Paul says, “When my roommate and I and three college boys fucked you silly?”  Matt feels Paul’s fingers rubbing the inside of his ass slowly and it feels so good.  Matt doesn’t want Paul to stop. Matt says, “Only two of those college guys fucked me.  You and Travis turned out the other one.”  Paul chuckles, “Your right Matt; you only got fucked by 4 guys that night.”

One of the under 21 guys at the table says, “Wow.  You got fucked by 4 guys in one night.  You are a slut.”  He laughs, so do the other guys Matt just met.  Matt says, “Don’t knock it til you try it.”  They all laugh, even Paul.  Paul now pulls his fingers out of Matt’s ass.  He says, “Gotta go get cleaned up.  Another round?”  Matt agrees to a third long island. 

While Paul is gone, one of the under 21s face lit up and said, “Wait a second.  Are you the guy that slept with Tyler, Jason and Dave?”  Matt honestly doesn’t know.  He blushes a bit and looks at the guy who asked and says, “I don’t remember their names.”  The guys all laugh good natured laughs.  The guy who asked says, “Tyler is a blonde guy, thin, good looking, about 5’9”, a twink.  I guess Dave looks almost the same.  Jason has black hair, a nice ass, and has more muscle than Tyler and Dave.”  Matt, hoping to end the interrogation before it gets too detailed, says, “That sounds right.  That’s probably them.  Nice guys.  It was a fun night.” 

The guy questioning persists, “Tyler says they walked in on you riding Paul’s roommate’s dick and watching him cum inside you.  Tyler says he thought you and the other guy were dating until Paul fucked you in front of them in the kitchen.  Then it kind of turned into an orgy.”  Matt blushes deeply hearing the story told to him by someone who wasn't there. 

Before he can answer, the MC is back on and Paul is back with the third long island.  Matt finishes the second drink and switches to the third.  Paul leans in and softly says, “Sorry.  Your ass feels great.  My fingers were starting to get messy with the lube and your wet ass.  I hope you kept the guys entertained.”  Matt leans back against Paul’s chest and whispers in his ear, “They know the guys who we fucked around with last week.”  Paul rubs Matts back and says, “Don’t worry Matt.  You were a slut before they knew you.  You’d already let me finger you in the bar in front of them tonight.  I think they thought you were slutty before they put two and two together.  Paul puts his arm around Matt's shoulders, leans in to his ear and says,  "And I like you slutty.” 

Matt is quiet, somewhat watching the drag show, but also absorbing what Paul said.  Matt is clearly upset at the situation.  He excuses himself for a bit and goes to the bathroom.  There is a small line. 

While in line, Matt is thinking about his life and the sex he’s been having.  In the last 7 months, he’s been fucked bareback by 40-50 guys, most of whom he hasn’t seen more than once.  Matt loves the sex.  He feels that he’s starting to be judged for barebacking though – Alexander and his friends avoid Matt and call him a slut; he’s been caught getting fucked bareback by his friends; Chris (the law student) isn’t returning calls; he’s been scolded in his city’s AOL m4m chatroom for taking it bareback; and at least three groups of guys have watched him get fucked bareback. 

Matt drinks his drink.  This is not a very big city.  Matt thinks he must be getting a reputation as a bareback bottom.  Matt is worried.  He knows that bareback bottoms get treated like sluts.  Tops are considered studs; but, the “bottoms are too slutty to know better.”  That’s what guys think.  Matt really wants a boyfriend and he’s worried that no one wants to date the guy that everyone has cum in.  He doesn’t want to be known as a cum dumpster. 

Matt drinks some more.  The sex is fantastic.  Matt loves getting fucked bare.  It makes him hard thinking about it.  He is dressed to get fucked tonight and wasn't imagining using a condom when we got fucked tonight.  He is struggling because he wants someone to breed him tonight, but he also wants someone to want to date him.  Matt is confused.

Amidst the mental confusion, Matt hears a voice behind him say, “You’ve got a great ass.”  Matt turns around.  It’s John, the guy with the 9”cock that Matt took home from the bar last year - Geek chic’s best friend.  Matt giving it up bare to “Geek chic” started this slide into sluttiness.  Matt says hi and looks past him to see if John’s boyfriend or “Geek chic” are with him.  Matt says, “Alone tonight?”  John says, “Yes.  Came out after I got drinks with work friends.”  John reaches out to touch Matt’s bare arm and says, “You look good.”  Matt says, “Thanks.  I was just thinking about you.”  John puts both hands on Matt’s waist and says, “Oh yeah.  What about?”  Matt looks around to see if anyone can hear them, leans into John and says in his ear the truth, “How I gave it up bareback so easily when you fucked me.  How slutty that was of me. But also how good it felt.”  Matt looks into John’s face searching for a recognition of the internal conflict Matt feels. 

John smiles at Matt and says, “Oh yeah.  I remember that too.  Also remember you telling me how much better it felt taking cock raw.”  As John says this, his fingers find the split seem in Matt’s shorts.  John’s hands slide inside his shorts onto his bare ass.  John says, “Jockstrap.  That’s hot.”  Matt allows himself to lean into John.  John kisses him.  John’s hands play with Matt’s ass and find his hole as they kiss. 

The bathroom door opens.  Matt is next in line.  John guides Matt into the bathroom, closes the door, and says, “I am going to fuck you.  Get your clothes off.”  Matt drops his tank top on the sink, lowers his shorts and jock to the floor and bends over the sink.  John pulls out his cock and rubs it on Matt’s hole.  He says, “You have lube on your ass.”  Matt smiles at John through the mirror’s reflection and says, “Long story.  Did you get one of those safe sex packets tonight?”  John says, “Yeah.  Why?  Are you going to ask me to put on a condom this time?”  Matt says, “No.  Just use more lube.  You have a big dick.  I’m going to need it.”  John says, “Fuck yeah.”  John opens the lube packet and rubs some on his dick.

Matt feels the big head push at his hole.  He moans remembering how good John’s dick felt in him last time.  Matt groans and says, “Fuck me.  We need to be quick.”  John puts one hand over Matt’s mouth and his other hand guides his bare cock into Matt’s pre-lubed ass.  Matt groans loudly into John’s hand as his cock slides almost all the way inside his ass.  Matt moves John’s hand and says, “Give me a second to adjust.  You are so big.” Matt puts John’s hand back over his mouth. 

Less than a minute later, Matt slides back on John’s cock until he can feel balls on his ass.  Matt feels impaled on John’s cock.  John starts to rock back and forth into Matt’s unprotected ass.  The rocking becomes slow short strokes, then slow long strokes.  Matt’s ass accommodates the invading cock and Matt moans appreciatively.  John starts to pull his cock almost all the way out and jam it back in.  He does this a few times.  John says, “My raw cock looks so good fucking your ass.  It’s so hot.” 

Matt looks in the mirror at the reflection of John fucking him.  John’s clothes are mostly still on.  Matt is naked except for his shoes and is bent over the sink.  Matt hasn’t seen John in months but John’s bare cock is in Matt’s hole.  Matt moans and strokes his cock as he watches this hot image in the mirror. 

John is fucking him faster now.  Matt is moaning into John’s hand.  John says, “Fuck you have such a great ass.  If my boyfriend had an ass like this, I wouldn’t be balls deep in you right now.”  Matt pushes his ass back to meet John’s thrusts now.  Matt turns his head and says, “Are you going to cum in my ass?”  John says, “Fuck yes slut.  You want my load deep in your sweet boy cunt don’t you?”  John says, “Breed me please.  I want it.”

John is looking down at this hot 22 year old twink with a runner’s body and an amazing ass.  Matt is naked for him, bent over the sink in a bar bathroom, taking his raw cock.  This twink’s ass opened for John’s cock so easily but the ass is still so tight.  John wants to roar as he breeds his slutty boy.  He wants the world to know he’s marking territory.  John remembers that he is in a bar bathroom. 

Instead of screaming as he cums in Matt, John bends over his back and bites down on Matt’s shoulder, grabs Matt’s hips, jams his cock in a few more times and cums in Matt’s ass.

Matt is cumming on the floor as John cums in his ass and bites his shoulder.  John is still bent over Matt and Matt is still full of John’s large cock.  John’s hand no longer covering Matt’s mouth, Matt’s groan as John removes his cock from Matt’s ass is loud.  As John’s cock comes free, cum slides out of Matt’s ass with it.

John cleans the lube, cum and ass off his cock.  Matt cleans his ass, but leaves the rest of the cum inside.   John asks for Matt’s jockstrap.  Matt says, “A trophy?”  John says, “Payment for services rendered.”  Matt laughs out loud, remembering John works in finance.  Matt hands him the jockstrap and pulls on his shorts and tank top. 

The whole fuck took less than 5 minutes from Matt bending over the sink to taking John’s load.

They leave the bathroom.  Guys in line look annoyed.  Matt blushes a bit.  John isn’t phased.

Matt says, “Now I can’t sit down.”  John says, “Yeah I have a big dick.”  Matt chuckles and says, “Yeah, but I meant I can’t sit down in these shorts while I’m going commando.  Everyone will see my goods.”  John says, “Isn’t that the point of this sexy outfit.  To get guys to notice you and fuck you.  Sit on a bar stool and let everyone see.”  John kisses Matt, thanks him for the fuck and heads out. 

Matt goes back to Paul’s table and sits on a bar stool.

• Like 9
  • Piggy 9

A great story- glad you are continuing it… sexy as all fuck …. But also love Matt’s inner conflict about being a total bb bottom 

and the double standard of bottoms who have multiple partners are “sluts” while tops who have multiple partners are “studs”

looking forward to the next chapters 

• Upvote 1