22 year old twink rides bare

• Moderators

I know these are fictional characters, and that @jbucktown is exploring how bottoms and tops get treated differently. But tops like Travis get on my nerves. He got Matt to take him raw by lying about not having a condom. He put Matt in a situation where his known sexual predator roommate could fuck him. He participated for a long while in a three way sexual relationship with the two of them. He actively participated in a group sex scene where he encouraged other men to fuck Matt. Then he gets all butthurt about Matt being slutty. Paul may have his faults, but at least he isn’t a hypocrite. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Paul's Continuing Seduction, Matt at the Bar, Part 2

The drag show is ending as Matt sits down.  Paul is flirting with a couple of the guys at the table when Matt sits down.  He reaches over to rub Matt’s leg as a friendly gesture.  Matt smiles at Paul and the guys.  The bouncer Matt knows comes by to clean off the empty glasses on the table.  The bouncer leans in and asks Matt to come to the bar with him as he drops off the glasses. 

Bouncer turns to Matt at the bar and says, “Hey one of the folks who works here saw you leave the bathroom with a guy we know does coke.  We asked him not to do it here.  I just gotta ask, were you in the bathroom with that guy and did you do drugs with him tonight?”  Matt is a bit surprised; not that John would do coke, but that he is being asked if he did coke in the bar tonight.  Matt honestly answers, “Yes, we were in the bathroom together.  But he was fucking me in there.  We didn’t do drugs.”  The bouncer rolls his eyes, chuckles, and says, “Matt the bathrooms are not for fucking.  If you got caught in there, we’d ask you to leave the bar.  Seriously, just use them to go to the bathroom.” 

Matt blushes deeply (for what seems like the tenth time tonight) and apologizes.  The bouncer says “Thanks for being honest with me.  Stay away from that guy.  He ain’t bad, but he ain’t a good guy either.  And, if you wanna get fucked just wiggle that amazing ass in my direction.”  The bouncer smiles at Matt.  Matt turns away from the bouncer, wiggles his ass, and looks over his shoulder.  The bouncer, and now a bartender watching, laugh and high five.  Matt laughs.  The bartender makes them each a shot and they do it.  As Bouncer walks away, he feels Matt’s ass before he takes off.  Matt leans in and says, “You want to come by later?”  Bouncer nods.  Matt grabs a bar napkin and a pen and writes the address and buzzer number on the napkin.  “I’ll get out of here about 2am tonight.  That cool.”  Matt says, “Ring the buzzer.  I’m going to go home soon before I get wasted on these drinks.”

Bartender makes Matt another long island, on the house.  Matt had seen and spoken with the bartender while getting drinks on other visits to this bar.  Matt is imagining the bartender fucking his ass.  The bartender is mid-30s and has a bulky, almost baseball player build, and nice arms.  His shirt cuts into his biceps nicely, but not in an overly muscled way.  Matt leans in for the presented drink and says, “The bouncer may come by tonight.  Want to join us?”  The bartender smiles at Matt and noncommittally says, “Maybe.”

Matt smiles and goes back to the table to find Paul and one of the under 21s still there.  Paul clearly has decided who he is fucking tonight.  Matt is a little disappointed, hoping Paul would fuck him later.  Since Matt and Travis broke it off, Matt doesn’t have access to Paul’s dick as often.  Matt sits down next to Paul and the guy.  Paul turns to Matt and asks what the bouncer wanted.  Matt tells him.  Paul laughs.  The other guy leans in and says, “What’s funny?”  Paul tells the guy what happened.  The guy is surprised.  Matt and Paul can see it on his face.  Ignoring the guy’s reaction, Paul says, “Where’s my drink?”  Matt apologizes and said this one was on the house.  He gives Paul some money and says, “Go get one for yourself.  I just forgot.”  Paul takes the money and says he will be back; leaving Matt with the surprised college kid to his right.

Matt is sitting in his cushioned round swivel stool; looking around the bar some.  He turns to face the college boy and asks his name.  It’s Ryan.  Ryan says, “Listen.  I’m sorry I was surprised a minute ago at your story.  It’s just that I was saving this for you.”  Ryan hands Matt his free safe sex kit the clinic folks were giving out.  Ryan continues, “Yours was the only one that was opened.  When my friends left after the drag show, they all took their packets.  I noticed you left yours on the table and I put it in my pocket to give it to you.  I was surprised when you said your got fucked in the bathroom because I knew your condoms were in my pocket.  That would mean you got fucked without the condoms.”

Matt looked at Ryan and thought, “What a nosy fucker. Why is this asshole all up in my business.  This is how rumors start and why people talk about me.”  Matt took a beat and sipped his drink through the straw and looked more deeply Ryan. Ryan clearly played sports in high school, maybe club sports in college.  The brown haired, button nosed, slim waisted jock was sexy.  There was something else though all over the college boy’s face – curiosity.  It wasn’t judgment.  This kid was curious. 

Matt put his drink on the table, looked the boy in the eye and said, “Yes.  I bumped into a fuckbuddy in line for the bathroom.  We fucked in the bathroom.  We didn’t use a condom.”  Ryan looked like a guy who knew the answer and been proven correct, but then the curiosity washed over his face again.  Ryan eagerly asked, “Does that mean the story that Jason told us is true?  That y’all had unprotected sex with my friends a couple weeks ago?”  Matt looks dead in Ryan’s face and says, “Jason is the black haired one right?”  Ryan nods.  “What did Jason tell you about his role in this unprotected bareback orgy among 6 guys?”  Ryan says, “Not much really.  He had sex with two guys.” 

Paul comes back over with his drink and a water for Ryan.  He hears the conversation and sees the guy’s body language.  As Paul is about to say something, Matt says, “Ryan.  The story you heard made me look slutty right?  That, I as the bottom, had unprotected sex with 4 men that night and I let guys cum inside me.  And that I was the center of the story?”  Ryan nods.  Matt sighs slowly and says, “Sex is fun.  That night was fun.  It really was.  It was fun for each of us.  Right Paul?”  Paul nods.  Matt continues, “If the guys telling that story were honest in their retelling of the story, they’d tell it from their own perspectives and how they enjoyed it.  Their story would be how it made each of them feel to do the things we did that night.”

Paul, sensing Matt’s frustration but also the wisdom in what Matt is saying, joins in saying “Matt is right.  When I jerk off thinking about previous sex partners I think about how it made me feel or how they looked as they got fucked or came.  Isn’t that how you think about it when you jerk off?”  Ryan looks down and shyly says, “I just came out this past year.  I have fooled around with some guys on campus, but I haven’t had many great sexual experiences yet.”  Then he adds, “I do think what you are saying is true though.  I wish more of my friends saw it that way.  Instead of judging each other for being too slutty and sleeping around.  We all just want the same thing and want to feel good about doing it.”

Paul comes and stands between Matt and Ryan.  Matt’s legs are on either side of Paul’s legs as he stands there.  Ryan is facing Paul as well.  Paul kisses Ryan for a minute or so.  Paul stops and turns to Matt.  Paul kisses Matt and Matt feels his tongue in his mouth.  Matt sucks on the tongue and kisses him back.  Paul breaks off the kiss.  Paul encourages Matt and Ryan to kiss. Matt leans over and Ryan kisses Matt.  It’s a good kiss.  Matt feels Ryan’s aggressive kiss and lets him take charge.  By the time it’s over, Matt’s lips are wet and he feels a little abused, but in a good way. 

Paul says, “Matt you came to the bar tonight dressed for sex right?”  Paul slips his hand up Matt’s shorts and a bit surprised asks, “What happened to your jockstrap?”  Matt laughs softly and says, “Payment for services rendered.”  The boys all laugh.  All the tension from the previous conversation is gone now. 

Paul says, “That guy in the bathroom fucked you bareback right?”  Matt nods, wondering where this is going.  Paul says, “You knew there were condoms all over this bar tonight from the clinic safe sex folks, but you had unprotected sex anyway.  Why?”  Matt says, “It feels a lot better.  And I knew the guy who fucked me.”  Paul says, “I like to fuck bareback as well.  You like getting fucked bareback by me right?”  Matt smiles and says, “Yeah I do.  I was hoping we’d fuck tonight.” 

Paul turns to Ryan and says, “When did you last have sex without a condom?”  Ryan says, “I never have.  I always use condoms to have sex.”  Paul says, “When did you last get tested?”  Ryan, “Beginning of the semester. Couple months ago.”  Paul looks at Matt.  Matt, knowing where this is going now, smiles.  Paul asks Matt, “You up for it?”  Matt says, “Yes.  If Ryan is.”

Ryan, looking like a cross between a confused puppy and an eager boy, looks at them both.  Paul says, “Ryan, would you like to fuck Matt bareback tonight?”  Ryan, clearly debating internally, says “but is it safe?”  Matt says, “I just got tested and I’m negative.  One guy I’ve had sex with previously, fucked me earlier tonight and came in my ass.  I know the guy, but he’s not a friend or anything.  So..um..yeah..I guess there is a small risk.  Up to you.”  Ryan says, “I really want to fuck you.  You are so sexy.  Can we just see how it goes and if we want to use a condom, we can?”  Matt says, “Absolutely.”

Matt, Paul, and Ryan leave the bar.  As they are leaving, Matt sees the bouncer and says, “See you later I hope.”  Bouncer smiles at Matt.

The three guys head to Matt’s place.  When they get there, Matt takes off his shoes, socks, and tank top.  Paul and Ryan sit on Matt’s bed and kiss.  Matt watches the guys make out.  Paul takes off Ryan’s shirt and holds out his hand to Matt.  Just in the flimsy running shorts, Matt straddles Ryan’s waist and kisses him.  Ryan’s hands explore Matt’s body as they make out.  Matt feels the eagerness in the man he is kissing.  Matt decides to let Ryan be in total charge so he is comfortable.  After a few minutes of rubbing his hands all over Matt’s back, abs, arms and shoulders; Ryan’s hands find Matt’s pert ass.  Ryan quickly discovers the open seems and slides his hands inside to run on Matt’s bare ass. 

Clearly excited, Ryan says “You have the best ass I’ve ever felt.”  Matt says softly, “Feel my hole.  I like it when a guy plays with my hole.”  Ryan looks up at Matt as he runs his fingers through Matt’s ass crack tentatively to find Matt’s hole.  Matt and Ryan both know Matt’s been fingered tonight by Paul, fucked and bred by a guy less than an hour ago.  Ryan feels Matt’s hole and rubs it.  Matt moans softly as Ryan and Paul watch Matt’s face filled with pleasure.  Ryan slips a finger inside Matt’s hole.  Matt pushes back down on it so it slides all the way inside.  Ryan watches as Matt fucks himself on his finger. 

The bed shifts as Paul stands and undresses himself.  As if Paul’s movement is Ryan’s awakening, Ryan flips Matt onto his back, pulls off Matt's shorts, stands up, takes off his jeans and underwear, pushes off his shoes.  Clad only in his socks, Ryan gets between Matt’s legs, slides up Matt's lithe body and kisses him.  Matt can feel Ryan’s hard cock pressed against him.  Ryan is feeling for Matt’s hole again.  Matt spread his legs so they are bent on either side of Ryan, feet on the mattress, giving Ryan access to his hole.  Ryan says, “I want to fuck you.”  Matt says, “I want you to fuck me.”  Ryan says, “Your hole is so hot.  I can tell you really want to fuck.”  Paul says, “Matt loves getting fucked,” and he sits back on the bed.  Paul hands Matt the lube packet he brought from the bar.  It’s open.  Matt reaches down and lubes his hole some and says, “Can I lube your cock Ryan?”  Ryan says, “Yes.”  Ryan moans as Matt’s lubricated hand wraps around his cock.  Matt strokes this nice cock for a few strokes to get it lubed up.  Matt looks up at Ryan.  Ryan puts his bare cock at Matt's hole and says, “I’m going to fuck you.” 

Paul holds out a condom and says, “Want this?”  Matt says, "I want you to fuck me bareback."  Matt guides Ryan’s bare, lubed cock to his unprotected ass and puts it on his hole.  Matt says, “Push inside me.”  A bit too aggressively, Ryan pushes his cock inside Matt.  Matt’s grunt is appreciative and a bit pained.  Paul drops the condom on the bed next to Matt and says, “Let Matt adjust to you inside him.”  Matt lifts his legs up so Ryan’s cock can slide in him easier.  Matt turns his head. sees the unopened condom next to him, and opens his mouth for Paul’s cock.  As Paul slides his cock into Matt’s mouth, Ryan’s balls touch Matt’s ass. 

Ryan is in heaven.  This sexy twink is spreading his legs for his bare cock and sucking off another guy that Ryan just met tonight. Fuck this feels so good.  Ryan had never felt his bare cock inside an ass before.  Ryan was so excited.  He wasn’t going to last long inside this ass.

Matt could feel Ryan beginning to tense up. He slid his free hand down Ryan’s back and grabbed his ass.  Matt stopped sucking Paul for a bit, looked up at Ryan and said, “Cum inside me.  It’s ok.  I want you to cum in my ass.  It’s the best part of getting fucked bareback.”  Ryan made eye contact with Matt and growled, “I’m gonna cum soon.”  Paul said, “Cum in him.  He wants your load.”  Matt held his legs open wide and watched as Ryan’s face contorted and he screamed, “FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!”  Ryan slammed his hips forward, burying his bare cock in Matt’s ass as he shot his load deep.  Matt could feel 6-7 pumps as Ryan unloaded inside him. 

Ryan collapsed on Matt in enjoyment and pleasure.  Ryan’s old habits took over and he slid his cock out and looked down.  He chuckled at himself and said, “Oh yeah, no condom to throw in the toilet.”  Ryan laid back down on the bed.  Paul gently tugged Matt’s arm and said, “Sit your cum filled ass on my bare cock and ride.”

Matt smiled and did as he was told; straddling Paul’s lap, lining up his big cock and sitting down on it.  Matt adjusted to it easily since he’d already been fingered, fucked by two guys, and this was a cock with which his ass was well acquainted.  Matt rode Paul up and down.  Ryan laid next to them on Matt’s bed watching the guys fuck.  Paul said, “Your ass feels so wet from the loads you took.  It turns me on watching you beg guys to cum in you.”  Paul took over the fuck at this point, guiding Matt’s ass to meet his thrusts upward.  Matt adjusted his ass for this large cock’s intrusion – the third cock of the night.  Paul said, “Beg me for it.  I’m close and want to hear you say it.”

Matt looked at Paul and Ryan and smiled a naughty smile.  “You like it when I say slutty things right?”  Paul nodded and continued to fuck Matt’s ass, slowing down a bit and long stroking his fat, long, bare cock into Matt’s ass.  Matt said, “Cum in me.  Add your load to two other guys tonight.  Breed me.”  Paul slid in and out of Matt as he was hearing the words.  It was like Matt pulled a trigger.  Paul was so turned on that he started cumming on the out stroke, tried to recover, but ended up losing half his load on Matt’s back, ass and floor.  Paul shot his load so hard that he accidentally denied Matt half his load. 

Paul dropped back on the bed while Matt said, “Dude.  You were supposed to cum inside.  You shot so hard its in my hair.”  They all laughed.  Paul said, “That was super hot.” Ryan was hard again from watching the boys fuck.  Matt looked hungrily at Ryan’s cock.  Matt leaned over and took it in his mouth.  It tasted of lube, his ass, and cum.  It didn’t take look for Ryan to cum.  He held Matt’s head as his shot his load down Matt’s throat.

The party broke up when Matt said he needed to shower.  The guys got dressed.  Matt got Ryan’s number and they left.

Matt was in the shower when he heard the door buzzer.  He thought Ryan or Paul had forgotten something.  He hopped out of the shower, dried off a bit to keep from getting water everywhere, buzzed the front door, popped his own door open a bit and was bent over slipping on the shorts he wore to the bar when he heard his apartment door open.  He heard, “That’s a great ass.”  Matt looked over his shoulder.  It was the bouncer and the bartender from the bar.  Matt said, “I guess I don’t need to put these shorts on.”

The bouncer and bartender fucked him until the sun came up. 

Despite all the work of the safe sex advocates, Matt took it bareback from both the bartender and the bouncer that night.  Matt took 2 loads down his throat and 3 more up his ass.  The bartender and bouncer bred him and Matt begged them to cum in his ass.

As the sun came up, Matt had taken 6 loads in his ass from 5 different men in less than 12 hours.  Well, 5 and a half loads – Matt didn’t get all of Paul’s load.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 9

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

College Cock Hound

When Matt looks back on it, he’s not really sure how it all began.  Maybe it was a conversation with Paul and Ryan after a great fuck on MLK weekend.  Ryan had just started classes again after a long holiday break with his family in the Caribbean.  Matt remembers lying back on his bed, naked, legs spread some with cum leaking from his ass as Paul and Ryan talked.  Matt remembers thinking how much sense it all made – Ryan’s college friends would get tested regularly for STIs and HIV; and knowing they were safe, Matt could have bareback sex with them.  Ryan said he had so much fun with Matt and that sex with Matt was such a fun and positive experience.  Ryan wanted his sexually repressed college friends to experience it as well.  Paul assured Matt that this was the best way to keep his ass full of cum, but know he was only having sex with negative guys.

It took about a week for Matt to agree.  It was right after Matt had given up his ass bareback to another dude whose name he didn’t know.  Matt was feeling guilty about it.  Matt was talking to Paul at the bar and Paul said, “Matt you like bareback sex.  Just accept it.  The safest way for you to do it is with Ryan’s friends once they are tested.” 

Matt agreed.

Now it is May.  Matt had been getting his ass fucked bareback by about 2 dozen college guys for months.  Matt was very popular on the Under 21 nights at the bar.  He often took 2 or 3 guys back to his place for sex those nights.  Almost every day, there was a message on his voicemail or a drunk guy buzzing him asking to come up.  Matt, Ryan and Paul had worked out that Ryan’s friends would show Matt their test results before sex.  Matt was really good about asking to see the test results.

After he saw the results, Matt would ask if the guy wanted to fuck him bareback.  Ryan’s friends always said yes and Matt always took the guy’s load in his ass, sometimes more than one load.  Matt liked knowing the guys were negative and knowing them personally a bit – especially the regulars.  There wasn’t a lot of romance.  Lots of excited college cocks for Matt to suck and fuck him.

It being May, it was finals and prep weeks for the guys.  Matt had been getting fucked at least once a day for months now; but it had been almost a week since he had seen Ryan or any of his friends.  Matt was familiar with this time in college.  Guys caught up on missed assignments, wrote papers, studied hard, took tests, and were packing to go home for the summer.  Matt knew it was hard for guys to get away to fuck his ass. 

Matt couldn’t shake being in a funk.  He had been getting his hole filled with cum every day for 3 months and he hadn’t had any for 4 days.  Matt got online and had cybersex, but as slutty as Matt tried to be online it wasn’t enough.  Matt fingered himself and used toys to try to get off and it wasn’t the same.

Trying to shake the funk he was feeling, Matt went to a bar Thursday night to grab a drink and dance a little.  He chose the same bar where he’d been fucked in the bathroom a few months ago.  It had good music and a small dance floor.  Matt picked a cute outfit.  He wanted to show off.  He put on some shorts that hugged his ass and a one size too small polo shirt.  He knew he looked good.

Matt said hi to the bar staff checking IDs, but his fuckbuddy wasn’t working tonight.  He grabbed a drink from the bartender who’d fucked him a couple months ago.  Matt looked around and didn’t see any of the college boys (not an under 21 night), but he did see 5 or 6 guys he’d had sex with before.  He also saw a guy who was friends with Ryan from college, but not a guy who had fucked Matt.  Matt knew the guy, his name was Jeffrey (not Jeff), and he was a popular bottom boy.  Matt viewed him as friendly competition for the other cute tops.  Matt also knew from some of their mutual fucks that Jeffrey liked to get fucked bareback as much as Matt did. 

Matt smiled at Jeffrey and went over to say hi.  Jeffrey was a little drunk and they hugged.  Jeffrey said, “Matt you look good tonight.  Looking at you, I might be in the mood to top.”  Matt and Jeffrey laughed.  They chatted and Matt asked about finals.  Jeffrey said he was almost done – a paper due in three days, but his other tests were all at the beginning of finals period.  Matt commiserated about how tough finals were.  Jeffrey got caught up in another conversation.  Matt walked away to go dance.

Matt was dancing and drinking.  He tried flirting with a few guys, but no one was interested tonight.  After a few hours, tired from dancing and feeling a bit dejected, Matt left the bar.  He decided to head home, get on AOL, have cybersex, and play with his toys. 

Matt got home, stripped off his sweaty clothes, got in the shower, cleaned off and cleaned out, and then was about to get online.  The door buzzer went off.  It was after midnight.  It surprised Matt, but sometimes this happened with the horny, drunk college boys.  Naked, Matt went over to the buzzer to see who it was.  Somewhat surprised, Jeffrey had buzzed Matt.  Matt let him in, thinking he might need a place to crash or something; and quickly put on some pajama pants.  Shirtless, Matt opened the door.  Jeffrey was drunk.  Matt asked if he was ok. 

Jeffrey kissed Matt. 

Matt was a bit startled.  Matt put his hands on Jeffrey’s shoulders and pulled back a bit.  As Matt stepped backwards into the apartment, Jeffrey followed.  The door shut behind Jeffrey with a bang.  Matt asked Jeffrey if he was ok.  Jeffrey said, “Yeah.  I told you that you looked good enough for me to want to top tonight.”  Matt smiled at Jeffrey.  He said, “Come of Jeffrey.  We are both bottoms.  We like the same things.  You’re drunk.  You don’t really want to fuck me.”  Jeffrey said, “Fuck yeah I do.  You’re really sexy.  The guys say you feel really good.  Let me fuck you.” 

Guessing that Jeffrey knows about the arrangement that Matt has with the guys Jeffrey goes to college with, Matt smiles.  Jeffrey kisses Matt again, softer this time.  Jeffrey’s clothes come off.  Matt’s hands are roaming over Jeffrey’s body.  Jeffrey is taller and bigger than Matt.  Matt has a slim runner’s body.  Jeffrey played sports in high school and is bulkier with a small belly.  Matt rubs Jeffrey’s cock in his boxer briefs and feels a nice size cock. 

Matt gets on his knees, pulls the boxer briefs down, Jeffrey grabs Matt’s head and guides his mouth onto the hard 7” cock.  Matt sucks Jeffrey’s cock in this position for a while.  Jeffrey moans that Matt gives good head.  Then Jeffrey sits on Matt’s bed.  Matt keeps sucking Jeffrey’s cock.  It is a nice cock.  Matt is glad Jeffrey came over.  He wants to have sex and wants to get fucked.  Matt is slurping on Jeffrey’s cock.  Jeffrey says, “Hold on.  Don’t make me cum yet.”  Matt comes up off Jeffrey’s cock. 

Jeffrey says, “Show me your ass Matt.”  Matt stands up, drops his pajama pants and turns around showing his ass to Jeffrey.  Jeffrey says, “You have a great ass Matt.  No wonder guys like fucking you as much as they like fucking me.”  Jeffrey bends Matt over and Matt grabs onto the computer desk.  Jeffrey spreads Matt’s ass and dives into his hole.  Jeffrey takes a lick of Matt’s hole and says, “Now you will know what it’s like to have a bottom eat your ass.”

Jeffrey ate and ate Matt’s ass.  Matt was moaning and looking back at this man he’d always viewed as his friendly competition for tops as Jeffrey totally devoured his ass.  Jeffrey was eating Matt’s ass so good and getting in so deep that Jeffrey had moved Matt fully against the computer desk and was on the floor behind him stabbing his tongue deep into Matt’s hole. 

Jeffrey came up off the floor, rubbing his body against Matt’s back, until they were face to face and Jeffrey’s cock was nestled in Matt’s wet ass crack.  Jeffrey kissed Matt.  Matt could taste himself on Jeffrey’s mouth.   

Jeffrey put Matt’s head down and was running his cock up and down Matt’s crack.  Matt was moaning.  Jeffrey says, “Want me to slip my cock in you?”  Matt replies, “Yes.  Fuck me.”  Jeffrey says, “You want it bareback?”  Matt replies, “Did you bring your test results?”  Jeffrey says, “No.  I haven’t been tested since August.” 

Matt is conflicted.  He needs to get fucked.  Jeffrey’s cock feels so good running along his ass.  Matt also knows that Jeffrey is a bareback bottom and likes taking loads.  Jeffrey hasn’t been tested in almost a year.  Matt doesn’t judge Jeffrey because Matt loves taking loads too, but he knows taking Jeffrey’s bareback cock is not safe.  Matt has only been fucked bareback by guys he knows are negative for months.  Matt also knows he has condoms because sometimes Ryan’s friends bring them even though they don’t use them. 

Jeffrey is still rubbing his cock in Matt’s crack.  Jeffrey says, “Where’s your lube?”  Matt says, “In the drawer.”  Jeffrey leans over, opens the drawer, sees the condoms, takes out the lube, opens the lube and dribbles some on his cock and Matt’s hole.  Jeffrey rubs his cock in the lube on Matt’s ass crack.  Jeffrey says, “Are you going to let me fuck you bareback?  Come on.  You know you want it.”

Matt looks back at Jeffrey and says, “Just fuck me.”  Jeffrey says, “Fuck yeah.”  Jeffrey lines up his bare cock on Matt’s wet hole and pushes in.  Matt’s hole opens easily for Jeffrey’s cock.  Jeffrey sinks all the way in until his balls are resting on Matt’s ass.  Matt moans as Jeffrey bottoms out inside him.  Jeffrey starts fucking Matt.  Matt’s mouth opens like an O as he feels Jeffrey slide in and out the first few strokes.  Jeffrey’s bare cock slowly pistoning Matt’s well fucked ass.

Matt is enjoying the fuck.  Jeffrey softly slaps Matt’s ass and says, “Fuck I’m glad you want it bareback.  I am usually the one getting fucked.  Not sure I could stay hard in one of the condoms you have here.”  Matt moans and says, “Fuck your cock feels so good in me bareback.”  Jeffrey says, “Yeah.  I usually say the same thing to the guys that fuck me.  I love getting fucked bareback.” 

Matt reminds himself that this isn’t safe to do.  He should ask Jeffrey to pull out and wrap it up.  But, it feels so good in him bareback.  He doesn’t want Jeffrey to use a condom.  Matt relaxes again into the nice fuck he is receiving.  Matt moans.

Jeffrey keeps fucking Matt as he is bent over the desk.  Jeffrey is trying to hold back from cumming.  He wants to use Matt’s ass more.  Jeffrey grabs Matt’s hips and slows down his fuck but becomes deliberate about hitting Matt’s prostate.  Matt moans or grunts each time.  Jeffrey knows how this feels.  Jeffrey has had tops do this with him.  It makes him delirious as a bottom and always a willing cum receptacle for his top.  Jeffrey wants to cum inside Matt.  Jeffrey wants to know every time he sees Matt that he bred him.

Matt is stroking his cock as he is getting fucked.  Matt is feeling every inch of Jeffrey’s cock each time it hits his prostate.  Matt is moaning and says, “Your dick feels so good.”  Jeffrey says, “You like getting fucked bareback by another bottom?”  Matt says, “You fuck so good.  I think you might be vers.”  Jeffrey speeds up his fuck.  He wants to breed Matt.

Jeffrey says, “I’m close.  You want my load in your ass Matt?”  Matt says, “Fuck yeah.  Cum in my ass.” 

Jeffrey’s fingers dig into Matt’s sides as he feels his load shoot into Matt’s unprotected ass.  Jeffrey’s load coating Matt’s insides.  Matt can feel Jeffrey shoot his load.  The feeling of cum in Matt’s ass causes Matt to shoot his load on the desk and the floor.

Jeffrey pulls out.  He walks to the bathroom.  Matt slowly stands up, feeling shaky from the fuck he just received.  Matt pulls on his pajama pants.  Jeffrey comes out of the bathroom and gets dressed.  Jeffrey thanks Matt for a good fuck.  Matt thanks Jeffrey.  Jeffrey heads home.  Matt goes to bed satisfied with the fuck he received.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7