How often do you masturbate

gaynudist61

15 hours ago, partying.hard said:

Dealing with family issues

I'm sorry to know it's happened to you.  Most of us go through situations at some point that require us to put our own needs aside and help others. Hopefully things will get resolved soon, and you can return to a more favorable pattern in the near future.  

• Upvote 1

I  never jerk off. I'm an on call cocksucker for a couple of men so I need to keep my body ready for use at all times. I try to keep myself as sexually frustrated and horny as I can. And it does pay off.

I do sometimes accidentally cum in my pants when on my knees. It rarely happens but I'm grateful when it does happen 😉 Orgasms like that are like heaven. Sperm being pumped down my throat by an unknown man at a rest area along the highway. It happens a lot but with some guys it is different some how. They are the Apex Alphas. It makes me realize I was made to be a cumdump. I've never been happier.