On 9/26/2022 at 12:27 AM, pussyboy82 said:

Nice story, started so well, but terrible ending. Why the mention of PEP, from there onwards was like someone else finished it.....

This story definitely should be in the normal bareback stories with that ending. 

Hope to read more of your stories though, I'm not slating you. 

PrEP play can be risk play. I think many of the readers and breeders on this site have been on PrEP at one time or another. A guy on PrEP who loves taking POZ loads has a choice every day to take that pill or not. Not all stories acknowledge the existence of PrEP or how men incorporate that into playing with POZ guys.

I'll also say that I made a choice to end the story suggesting while the boyfriend is on PrEP, he's a cumdump taking many POZ loads often. I incorporate POZ play, undetectable guys, and detectable guys in my stories.

I'd suggest, honestly, if you want something that you're not getting from the work that dudes write and post here, write one of your own. I bet it would be hot and I know others would love to read it too. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6