TOP: What positions do you like to fuck in.

I love being on top of your back with my cock sliding inside and out.  Pounding that hole as y cum shoots deep inside. I love doggie and he on top..  his ass and legs up in the air against the edge of the bed so I can slide inside.  I love fucking and breeding. 

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
On 7/16/2021 at 1:18 AM, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

As a top I do like the guy’s legs on my shoulders as I pound his hole, makes kissing easier, plus I love looking in a guy’s eyes when I ask if he wants me to cum in his hole.

Fuck man! You could do me like that, any day.

On 7/17/2021 at 3:37 PM, bihairy said:

I love being on top of your back with my cock sliding inside and out.  Pounding that hole as y cum shoots deep inside. I love doggie and he on top..  his ass and legs up in the air against the edge of the bed so I can slide inside.  I love fucking and breeding. 

Damn! I want you to fuck and breed me too.

• Piggy 1

On 7/16/2021 at 9:18 AM, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

As a top I do like the guy’s legs on my shoulders as I pound his hole, makes kissing easier, plus I love looking in a guy’s eyes when I ask if he wants me to cum in his hole.

That’s the way this bottom likes it! 💦😈☣️

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/16/2021 at 4:18 AM, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

When bottoming, I LOVE kissing and seeing the look of pure bliss on a man's face as he cums in me!

• Like 1

Missionary and doggy are my favourites.

If the bottom is gorgeous, I prefer missionary so I can see his face and how much he's enjoying my cock. If he has a rocking body, I prefer doggy so I can see his muscular back and slam up against his hard butt.

26 minutes ago, Ieatcumholes said:

I generally prefer positions that allow for easy kissing. My favorite is the bottom on his back with his legs in the air (or his heels in the small of my back if he knows what he's doing) to allow access to his lips, nipples and pits

I concur.  I enjoy my bottoms on their backs in general so I can kiss them as well as I deliver a nice hot load inside them.