anyone else love when he keeps his dick inside after he cums?

josh567

On 7/24/2021 at 6:53 AM, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

There is something horny about a guy shooting his load inside and then moving his cock back and forth massaging that cum into your arse walls and pushing it deeper. Love doing that to a guy as a top too.

I wish you could to that to me pig! 

• Piggy 2

I totally agree; getting to savour that spent cock balls deep is the best. I do try to keep them inside as long as possible.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the guys that stay hard after they cum (compared to some who go soft relatively quick), and when they grind that post-nutt hardon around inside me and continue fucking their cum in deeper is akin to nirvana for me.

• Like 1

Fuck yes I live when a top leaves his cock in me after he busts his nut in me. Using my ass muscles I keep him hard enough so he doesn’t slip out and I can get another load/loads outta him

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

On 7/29/2021 at 3:47 AM, revemupman said:

I can't pull out it's impossible for me. I get into a sort of frenzy when I fuck ass. I cinch up his jockstrap and bury deep inside him and let it throb out. Kiss his back. That's my usual night with a bottom. 

I absolutely love it when a top dozes off after dropping a load deep in my ass with his dick still inside me, I would want that moment to last for a long time, making me feel that I’m totally his.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, FunCheerSlut said:

I totally agree; getting to savour that spent cock balls deep is the best. I do try to keep them inside as long as possible.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the guys that stay hard after they cum (compared to some who go soft relatively quick), and when they grind that post-nutt hardon around inside me and continue fucking their cum in deeper is akin to nirvana for me.

oh man that is just the best feeling ever.

but even if he doesn't cum inside me, or at least for a while.  i just really enjoy the way his penis feels deep up my ass.  im still new to gay sex but i loveee giving up control.  sometimes he thinks he's hurting me which is so sweet.  but im literally ecstatic and so happy he's inside me.

i love the look on his face when i keep telling him how good his dick feels up my ass and that gets him going crazzzyyy.  i love having sex with a guy.  or at least just him for now.  i felt so trusting to him when i let him fuck me the first time.  he tells me i make his penis feel so amazing and i love that.  i can't wait to feel his dick inside me tomorrow night mmmmm 😉

i love talking about this so anyone who wants to dirty talk can message me

Edited by josh567

16 hours ago, PupLucca said:

Fuck yes I live when a top leaves his cock in me after he busts his nut in me. Using my ass muscles I keep him hard enough so he doesn’t slip out and I can get another load/loads outta him

Good dog 

• Like 1