Talking at the gloryhole

I love private gloryholes and the cock suckers that know their responsibilities related to draining cock. The cock sucker advertises when he is open. If I'm free off I go. Most of the time there is at least one guy at the gloryhole. More often than not our conversation is about the awesome cock sucking  skills of this whore.  Both of the gloryholes I frequent encourage graffiti on their gloryholes. Man... their are a lot of men getting serviced by these two cock suckers.Anyway the cock suckers always thanks us for any complements. After cleaning our cock we say our good buys and the cock suckers thanks us for the load and begs us to return again. It hot... Anyone else do anything at a glory hole  ?  Just curious.  Thanks guys!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LMAO a glory hole is meant to suck and get sucked at, it is not a Kaffee klatschen!

Your mouth should be full of cock so you cannot talk, and bitches who do more than sex talk are by far the worst.

Guest Mtpnpcumslut
1 minute ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

sometimes I like to just stick my open mouth or lubed up pussy right on the glory hole, so the guys just slides his cock right into my mouth or up my ass without me even seeing the guys cock

I'll be doing this soon, wonder how many loads I'll get!

I've never been on either side of a gloryhole. I'm a bottom myself but love mutual oral (69 is divine!). The gloryholes I've seen advertised fairly local online seemed to always stress "no talking, just come get sucked".  Until reading this I guess I never realized there were discussions to be had. Learn something new every day I guess!

• Haha 1

Honestly, I love a glory hole, especially a constructed one at a Bathhouse like Midtowne in LA.  While sucking cock is certainly entertaining, my true passion is sucking the top until he is rock hard, then turning around and presenting my ass to the gloryhole for breeding.  About half the time, the top withdraws and leaves.  A lot of guys still just aren't into bare breeding.  But for those who are, I love the moment that they realize their cock is now sliding around a lubed hole.  Typically they pause for a moment, position the head of their cock and then slide right in.  Maybe cause they are so turned on, the experience is likely to be a one or two minute pump and dump.  Occasionally they want more and will leave their side, knock on my door and want to join me to fuck in my booth.  But usually they just anonymously seed me and pull out.  I often try to turn to clean them, but usually they are headed out the door before I can provide this service. 

Sometimes, late at night, I just dispense with the blow job entirely and place my sloppy hole up against the glory hole.  At Midtowne, you can see feet under the partitions, so they can tell when an ass is being offered.  In those cases, tops just step in, randomly dump and go.  This is probably my favorite GH activity of all. 

• Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Daddyslut4use said:

Honestly, I love a glory hole, especially a constructed one at a Bathhouse like Midtowne in LA.  While sucking cock is certainly entertaining, my true passion is sucking the top until he is rock hard, then turning around and presenting my ass to the gloryhole for breeding.  About half the time, the top withdraws and leaves.  A lot of guys still just aren't into bare breeding.  But for those who are, I love the moment that they realize their cock is now sliding around a lubed hole.  Typically they pause for a moment, position the head of their cock and then slide right in.  Maybe cause they are so turned on, the experience is likely to be a one or two minute pump and dump.  Occasionally they want more and will leave their side, knock on my door and want to join me to fuck in my booth.  But usually they just anonymously seed me and pull out.  I often try to turn to clean them, but usually they are headed out the door before I can provide this service. 

Sometimes, late at night, I just dispense with the blow job entirely and place my sloppy hole up against the glory hole.  At Midtowne, you can see feet under the partitions, so they can tell when an ass is being offered.  In those cases, tops just step in, randomly dump and go.  This is probably my favorite GH activity of all. 

Is their still a Midtowne on Melrose Ave?  Or maybe it was Beverly Blvd??

On 8/1/2021 at 11:29 PM, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

sometimes I like to just stick my open mouth or lubed up pussy right on the glory hole, so the guys just slides his cock right into my mouth or up my ass without me even seeing the guys cock

do the same. never see whats in you

On 8/1/2021 at 5:22 PM, Kimberley said:

Sucking dicks at the gloryhole is nice, but i really love to give ass through the hole and get all that anonymous cum in my ass. never speak a word with anyone there

There's absolutely no reason to talk to a whore offering ass at a gloryhole, her job is to shut up and take it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1