How Long Can You Ride?

sedecki

So I pop into the book store today and in the dark room is a top I love. Nice long fat cock and he whispers nasty shit in my ear while he's fucking me. Here is the interesting part. He always likes to stay sitting down on the couch and I sit on his cock and ride him. It is amazing for a while but since I am pushing up with my legs every stroke, they start to get tired and wobble. Seems like 15 minutes or so is all I can ride him before I have to get off to rest my legs. Any tricks when riding a cock on how to keep your legs in the game?

Never skip leg days at the gym. Lots of squats, lunges, and power jumps. They really build your quads and gluteus for those long haul riding sessions, plus they make that booty firm and look fine AF. Oh, and don’t forget core work outs, too.

As for riding, especially on a couch, have him scoot his ass forward until it is nearly off the edge of the cushions so you can plant your feet on the ground to bounce. Reverse cowboy works well, if his legal are spread apart. Your can lean forward a bit and place your hands on his knees to give you an assist when you feel that burn in your legs. If you’re in regular cowboy, straddle his hips with your knees and grab the back of the couch for support.

And if his dick is as long and fat as you say, get that meat pushed past your s-curve and grind in a circular motion.This one works well if you’re in reverse cowboy, inside his legs. Happy Riding!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I don’t do my best work in the saddle. I’m at my best when I am the saddle. I find riding less than optimal not just because of the stamina required, but also the balance and dexterity, the relative lack of depth, and the fact that the Top isn’t in control of the fuck. I do it if asked, but if a Top wanted nothing else I would frankly consider him a lazy Top.

• Upvote 1

As long as it takes to get him off. And if I tire out before he breeds me I’d just roll off and spread um. He’ll mount right up every time. Only a few times in my life has a top been taking to long to cum and that was only because he was jabbing me wrong and it was hurting. I almost always wish it could have lasted longer but am always grateful for that dick and load. 

i'm pretty much with ErosWired on this one. i don't exactly think of a top as "lazy" if he wants me to ride him, but for me, riding is a form of topping. Hell, i don't even used dildos on myself for pleasure because, to me, it feels like i am trying to top myself.  i goess i am sort of literal when it comes to Top/bottom and riding is me on top, like i am fucking myself on his cock, it just doesn't work for me on a psychological level, so the physical stamina thing doesn't really factor in for me.

Still, as a martial artist and yogi, i'd suggest turning around as a switch up, facing away from him vs facing him. Especially if he is sitting on a couch, that would put you in a similar sitting position vs squating, different muscle groups, you could stretch your legs and transfer some of the work to your arms?

38 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

for me, riding is a form of topping

I agree with this. If I’m riding I have to make so many decisions about the fuck that would normally be the Top’s prerogative - speed, angle, what he sees of my body visually, where the pressure and friction are applied to his cock. If I’m the one calling those shots, can he really be said to be Topping me? I think the fact that it’s harder to keep a cock from slipping out if you when you’re riding says it all - the Top isn’t in charge of that fuck.

If I simply must ride, I almost never ride facing him. I find my options too limited frontally simply because of the way the anatomy bends and folds.

I'm with ErosWired here. Exercising your whole body, but especially your legs, for stamina more than muscle mass is the best way to go. In addition the discipline needed to get 'fit enough' will help you learn sphincter muscle control to the point where you'll be able to relax and ride that cock for as long as the top can last. Personally as a top I like the bottom on top to start but I want to be in control for the finish

14 hours ago, CumBustion said:

Never skip leg days at the gym. Lots of squats, lunges, and power jumps. They really build your quads and gluteus for those long haul riding sessions, plus they make that booty firm and look fine AF. Oh, and don’t forget core work outs, too.

As for riding, especially on a couch, have him scoot his ass forward until it is nearly off the edge of the cushions so you can plant your feet on the ground to bounce. Reverse cowboy works well, if his legal are spread apart. Your can lean forward a bit and place your hands on his knees to give you an assist when you feel that burn in your legs. If you’re in regular cowboy, straddle his hips with your knees and grab the back of the couch for support.

And if his dick is as long and fat as you say, get that meat pushed past your s-curve and grind in a circular motion.This one works well if you’re in reverse cowboy, inside his legs. Happy Riding!

Love this advice - I think you should lead a virtual exercise class for us starting with the "Long Dong Squats", moving to "Bottom Belly Flops" and finishing with "Sphincter Surprise and Advanced Cum Ejection"! Not recommended for the average Planet Fitness crowd but could start a new trend in hot nude yoga!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/31/2021 at 10:21 PM, CumBustion said:

Never skip leg days at the gym. Lots of squats, lunges, and power jumps.

I agree with the exercises mentioned, but wanted to throw in that doing them with a weight will really build you up. I do squats and lunges with weights every other day and have phenomenal legs and staying power when it comes to riding.

The added benefit is that my ass is well rounded and my legs are very muscular, and this seems to be popular with the tops I've attracted.

Good luck to you, and let us know what process you find that works for you!

On 7/31/2021 at 10:21 PM, CumBustion said:

• Like 1