In My Neighbour's Backyard Again

Hozzel

The first part of the story contains only gay content. You can find it here. 

Part II of "In My Neighbour's Back Yard"

Should I do it? I thought for at least the thousandth time. Or maybe two-thousandth. Hard to keep track when all I could think about for the past week was sex, sex and more sex. Wonderful, bareback, raw, uncomplicated but passionate sex. And the promise of more.

I fidgeted, waiting with mounting excitement and an annoying level of mild guilt. I had showered, I was clean, and nervous as hell. Sweaty palms be damned. Where was that phone message?

I glanced over at my dour wife. She lay on the lounge watching TV. Still a good looking woman for her age – shaggy hair coloured light brown, baggy purple t-shirt concealing large breasts, sweat-pants covering long nicely shaped legs – she could move like a smooth pole dancer and capture my heart, but our intimacy had perished years ago when she claimed the dreaded pause from men had hit. She just did not give a shit about my sexual feelings and needs, and she apparently had none herself. So we lived in celibate fakery, a calm existence, punctuated by my odd secret online wankfest. Until last weekend.

My phone queeped. I jumped. The anticipated message read: "Me mates are on their way. Get your arse over here now, slut." I took another deep breath, deleted the message, and felt my heart thump harder.

The guilt washed over me for a moment. I looked over again. Fuck her, I thought. I have needs. Courage. I can do it, and I'll have a ball, literally. I dug fingers into the chair and made the fateful final decision. Standing, I said, "I'll be off now."

"Going next door to see Peter and his boys?"

"Yah."

"Watch the footy?"

Yes. Some of his mates are coming over, too. Maybe shoot some pool as well."

"Your new hobby?" She actually chuckled. "Maybe make some new friends."

"Sticks and balls and holes," I said, imaging hard fleshy sticks, hanging full balls and yawning male holes. If only she knew. I swallowed. I doubted very much I would see any football as I hoped to be far too busy. "Don't know when I'll be back. Could be late." I felt my heart beat and my eager penis twitch.

"Have fun, then," she said and winked at me before tucking her hand between her thighs and turning her attention back to the dull romance movie. It was now a sex scene. I wondered what my sexless wife thought about that.

She never looked at me as I slunk out the front door.

As I hurried down our long gravel driveway I recalled last weekend. Something amazing had happened. Something that may have changed my life forever. Something maybe I should not have done, but I had and now I have become consumed by it. I craved it again.

I thought I was straight, but sex with another man? Oh, yes. The best sex I had ever experienced. Raw, unrelenting, more passionate than anything I had known before. Pure sex for its own sake. I had loved it. My older neighbour Peter and his two sons had been amazing. I yearned for more.

A half moon ghosted the pebbly driveway. I live on a private acre property surrounded by other large lots and new homes. Privacy comes from thick trees and shrubs and a brick house set near the middle of the lot. Peter's place next door is private, too, with a large back yard full of old cars and an enormous shed almost as big as a small house. I made my way through the cool evening air to his unlit front porch. Hesitating, heart pounding, I reached and rapped.

The solid wooden inner door swung to reveal Peter standing behind the brown screen. His thick body shadowed by a hall light, he pushed the screen door open, grabbed my shirt and roughly pulled me inside.

"About fuckin' time, slut!" he snapped.

He threw me against the wall and kicked the door shut at the same time. His burly body slammed against me, knocking the breath out through my nose and astonished mouth. He wore a white singlet and nothing else. His thick cock swelled as he smashed against my body and began jabbing it at my crotch. I squirmed and felt his hot breath and scratchy beard on my face.

"Get this shit off!"

Pressing his heavy body against me, Peter pulled on my belt, tugged on my jeans.

Never before had I ever felt such strong desire. My emotions flamed. My instantly hard cock strained. My body tensed, ready for whatever he was about to do to me.

I quickly pushed down my tattered jeans, kicked shoes and jocks and pants away. Peter immediately began to thrust his cock against my own stiffening prong. He pulled my t-shirt over and off, grabbed my shoulders and roughly kissed me. His tongue pushed between my stunned lips and flicked against my own. My sweaty palms instinctively slid down his hairy body to his hips and clenching rear. He fiercely bucked against me then shoved me away. Forget romance, forget soft foreplay, this was rough urgent sex and it felt fabulous.

"Let's go! They'll be here soon but I can't wait to fuck your tight virgin arse again."

Now naked, he pulled me through his house. I stumbled along a sparsely furnished family area around which doorless bedrooms gaped. He tugged me through the door at the back of the room, into the laundry, then out a squeaking screen door, across cement pavers and through another heavy wooden door inlaid with frosted glass.

Instead of the back yard, I stumbled into the shed.

Some shed! The "shed" was nothing short of an amazing man cave. Spotlessly clean, to our left an ornate, fully stocked bar glistened with bottles, glasses and mirrors. Before us a green pool table stood waiting, balls in formation, cues and triangle neatly racked beside a leather couch. Behind the pool table lay an enormous bed covered by a soft doona. A black iron frame held the king-size mattress just off the carpet. To the right of the bed, a solid metal hook hung screwed into one of the raked ceiling's steel rafters. An enormous flat screen, flanked by tall speakers, dominated the far wall above the bed. Uplamps cast a mysterious soft glow without shadowing. The most amazing thing: egg cartons adorned the walls. Of course: sound proofing. Excellent!

Peter pulled me to the bed and literally threw me onto the mattress. Now naked, I bounced and spun onto my back. Up on elbows, my own cock standing, I waited for him to pounce.

Instead he stood at the foot of the bed, fists on hips and legs parted akimbo, and gazed down at me. I stared at his big semi-hard cock and barrel shaped tough body.

"Assume the position," he ordered.

I shook my head. "What?"

"On your hands and knees. Do my dick."

"Yes, sir!" I scooted down to the end of the bed, reached and gently took hold of his stiff cock. I looked up at his stern face with an obedient puppy-dog expression.

"Knock it off and keep me hard."

Holding the base, never releasing eye contact, I opened my mouth and took him in. I loved his cock. I sucked and licked, used my tongue to roll back his foreskin, rubbed the tight crown with my lips and tongue, and began to jerk the stem at the same time. Almost like a religion I worshiped that solid, rubbery pole of steely passion. I moaned and slobbered and licked and rubbed, did everything I could think to mount his prurient pleasure. To make him good and stiff before his assault on my quivering body.

In a few minutes of exciting work, he had indeed hardened further. He pulled back and twirled his fingers. "You're a good little cocksucker, almost as good as my son Roger. Now, slut, present yourself. Get that round arse up."

Obediently, I spun around, positioned myself, looked at the iron bars of the bed's head, and waited. Would I be tied up? Or cuffed?

I felt the bed move as he mounted and knee-walked up behind me. I gasped when his thick fingers first slid along my back, then down to my rump. He begin to kneed and part the cheeks. I felt his scratchy beard against my rear then his tongue flick at the sensitive rim of my anus. I shuddered and gasped again in amazement! Sparks of sensation shuddered through my switched-on body.

Fuck my wife, I thought, she never did anything like this to me!

Behind me, I felt Peter silently rise then slip the bulging tip of his big cockhead between my fleshy cheeks. He pressed against my pucker. Almost panting, head down, I waited. Come on, I thought, I'm more than ready!

"Do you remember last weekend?"

"Oh, yeah," I breathed. "Really well."

"Want it again?"

"Oh, yes! Been waiting."

Felt him push.

"Why didn't you come over? I said the boys could have you if you ever came over. They were keen to tag team."

"Didn't want to … oof! … seem too eager or desperate."

"Why not? You're our slut now, and if you can take it, we'll fuck you every day."

"I can take it. I can take it."

"Right, then. Just get you lubed up first."

He reached to the side. I heard a snap then felt cool smear at the entrance to my needy rectum. He pushed a finger in and I jerked and let out a gasp. Then his finger was replaced by something bigger, something huge trying to invade my body. I felt his legs against mine then felt myself begin to take the tip of his hard cock. Resistance is useless, I told my body. Just take it. Despite the excitement I tried to relax. I blew out as he pushed slowly and let it happen. I just opened up for him as if my body already knew what to do. Like before, I felt little pain. Instead, a marvellous full sensation filled my body and mind as his thick cock stretched my rectum. I felt him push slowly into me. I couldn't help it. "Oh, fuck yes," escaped my trembling lips. I felt myself dilate further. The fat invader slid in and in until his hips butted against my butt.

I was now panting heavily. My own cock remained rigid, parallel to my stomach, constantly jerking. My butt was filled with so much cock I thought my guts might churn. I could not help gripping it firmly with my rear muscles as I waited for him to begin the lovely friction.

I felt Peter edge back but not quite out, then very slowly push in again. "Not all the way in yet but we'll get there." Not all the way? How could he possibly stuff any more inside me? I felt him push harder until something gave way and he popped in even further. His hips slammed against my butt and I felt absolutely stuffed by his enormous cock. It felt like a solid pole from which my body dangled.

"Good man," he said and patted my rear.

He leaned over my back, his heavy weight causing me to shake. He reached around and grasped my tight pulsing rod. He pushed and I collapsed onto my stomach. His legs parted mine. He released me, placed his hands beneath my arms, pulled back then shoved his huge cock in again. I wuffed as he knocked my breath out. Back then in. I could feel every inch slide in and out. I lay with my head on a pillow and wallowed with each thrust as he proceeded to fuck my arse with strong strokes.

I loved it! The amazing feelings lept like lightening from my arse through my body causing me to grunt with each of his powerful jabs. Little orgasms began to erupt, one after the other and it became difficult to breathe. How could this get any better?

"How's that, slut? I see you remembered what I taught you. I can feel you clenching your arse nicely. I bet I've got you cumming, too."

"Oh, I'm cumming alright."

Not even trying, I hoped I was automatically giving him as much pleasure as he gave me.

"You feel better than Maria," he announced as he more rapidly slammed into me. "I've been banging her for two years. She's eager for it, and she loves anal and threesomes. Have to arrange something with you, but you'll have to play the role of a cuckold and service us. She'll want to see me do this to you. That's what she likes."

Sounded like complete bullshit but I was in no position to disagree. Without slackening his pace, Peter said, "Listen, slut, have to warn you about the others. They can get rough and there's a twist."

"Ug! A … twist. What's … ug! …that?"

"You'll see."

"Where are … oof! … Roger and Flynn?"

"They're at a mate's. Probably fucking him."

A noise diverted my attention.

"Hey, Pete!" someone called. "You started without us. And who's this?"

Fuck! Embarrassment flashed through me, but there was nothing I could do. Without slowing, Peter said, "Our new fucktoy. This is Ben. We get to bang him tonight."

"Cool. I see you've already started doing that."

"Ben, this is Trev."

A medium size bald man with very dark skin hovered at the edge of the bed. "Hey, Ben," he said. He was already unbuttoning his black shirt.

Peter said, "That's Frank, and that one is Stacey, Frank's wicked daughter."

I managed to croak, "Hey. Nice, uh, to meet you."

I swallowed embarrassment. Here I was, naked, on my stomach on a huge bed being fucked in my nearly virgin arse by another man in front of strangers. I had thought tonight might be men only, but shit, a girl, too. Daughter? Oh, wow. What have I stumbled into? Peter apparently had frequent sex with his own sons, and they with each other, and he knew someone else who maybe did the same. The man definitely had interesting friends.

When Peter lifted off my back and pulled out, I released a huge breath, levered myself up onto my hands and knees, turned around and nodded at everyone. A meek, "Hi" squeaked from my dry lips.

Peter said, "Ben, here, is our fucktoy for the night. Caught him [banned word] on me boys in the back yard last weekend and invited him to join. He now loves bareback man sex, don't you pig? He is still pretty much a virgin, so tonight we can teach him how to be a good cumdump."

Trev, the black man, had almost finished undressing. "Can't wait, man." Medium height and age, his hairless body sported muscles from obvious workouts. He took his hairless soft cock in hand and began to jerk. I watched it quickly inflate from small to large, an amazing transformation.

Shorter Frank, maybe around my age, excitedly hopped from foot to foot as he stripped. He stared at my wilting penis and literally licked his lips.

Stacey removed her t-shirt revealing modest braless pointed breasts with small nipples. A dragon tattoo fired on her left side. Clearly young, I could not discern her age and feared she wasn't legal, maybe 16 or so. Stacey sported a definite gothic look with short black hair, thick dark eye makeup, black lips and fingernails. In a husky voice, she said, "He looks good enough to fuck tonight." She did not undress further but kept on the short leather skirt, red fishnets and tall black boots encrusted with silver buckles and laces. She sat on the lounge like a queen and crossed her knees. Peter stood next to her. Smiling, she began to stroke his still hard cock before erotically taking it into her mouth. Despite licking him, she never took her dark eyes off me.

Trevor stepped up to the side of the bed and presented his penis to my flushed face. "Come on, boy, get this thing up so I can bang your white arse." I took hold and pulled it into my eager mouth. He looked over at Peter and Stacey and winked.

"Can't wait!" Frank said again.

"Here, give us your dick." Frank hopped over to Trevor who took Frank's excited penis into his hand. I noticed a gold wedding band.

"When do you have to leave?" Peter said. His hand smoothed Stacey's short hair while she worked his re-stiffening cock.

"I only have an hour. My hubby's at metal-sculpting, and I know he is screwing the teacher after class so it could be longer."

"How do you know he's doing that?"

Trev laughed. "Because I screw the teacher, too, and he told me."

"Can't wait!" Frank bellowed again. He lept onto the bed. He pulled at my hips. Somehow I managed to keep Trevor's hardening dick in my working mouth while Frank probed my butt with his eager waggling dong. "Got it!" he shouted. I felt him suddenly jam up my gaping arse. I gasped, "Fuck!". I was thankful he wasn't as big as Peter but he made up for it in enthusiasm. The man began to root furiously. I grunted around a mouthful of tasty throbbing penis and had to admit to myself I really did love having a cock fucking up back there. Even his digging fingers felt great. And having another on which to suck at the same time brought heaven on Earth.

"Shit, man," I heard Stacey say. "Are you that hard up?"

Frank said, "I'm that hard! I haven't had it since I fucked you and your boyfriend last Tuesday. Shit, he's slick but tight."

"Still a virgin," I heard Peter say.

I was sucking a man while another rapidly fucked me. All I needed now was someone else to play with me at the same time. My dick felt hard enough to explode, and the frantic rubbing inside my arse just promoted all those lovely little prostate zaplettes, one after another. It became difficult to breathe through my nose as my body trembled and shook from Frank's pummelling and my nervous system's attempts at mini-orgasms. For a moment I lost it.

Trevor snapped, "Hey, dude, I'm almost there."

I lunged and sucked his ultra-hard cock back into my mouth so deep I almost gagged. I had heard about swallowing, so I tried to do that. It felt absolutely weird and I just gagged. I said, "Sorry, man," then sucked so hard he laughed.

I craned my head and saw Stacey still gently stroking Peter's hard-again cock and watching my face with amusement.

Frank suddenly yelled something and shoved so hard that Trevor's cock almost did go down my throat. I coughed loudly. Arms whirling, he stumbled back from the edge of the bed. I held my ground while feeling Frank's pulses shoot warmth into the bowels of my quivering body. Just, wow, even more amazing than I remembered last weekend. I loved the strong throbbing sensations so much I almost came myself.

When Frank pulled away I actually gasped. I suddenly felt very empty back there.

"Come on," I said almost panting. "More. I can take more." I turned so I could see everyone.

Trevor pushed Frank off the bed and immediately raced behind me. He roughly parted my arse cheeks and I felt him probe. When he found the right spot, he shoved hard, almost knocking me down. He grabbed my hips and began to stroke himself in and out rapidly, using my anus like a tight fist. He didn't say a word but breathed heavily. My entire body was forced to sway in time to his powerful pelvic thrusts. I tried to fuck back but he simply pulled and pushed my hips.

"Oh, fuckin' yes!"

Frank turned to Stacey. "Come on, bitch, I'm ready."

Still holding smiling Peter's stiff cock, she casually replied, "No bastard sticks it up my sissy cunt without permission. Not even you, Daddy."

"But I'm your father. That gives me permission."

"Not at all, twink, Remember: I was the one who seduced you." she commented with a naughty smile.

"Oh, I remember alright. Five years ago, wasn't it?"

"Six," she said. "I'm not in the mood tonight to bottom for you." She released Peter, stood tall, and swayed over to the bed. I could not see her but I felt her weight next to Trevor. Then I heard the unmistakable sounds of kissing and humming and tonguing. Trevor slowed briefly but then sped up again. I had gone slightly soft but the slapping of his thighs against my rump and the feeling of his big cock shovelling in and out caused me to stiffen again.

I felt a hand a hand on my aching cock. Relief! I glanced down and saw it was black nailed Stacey's hand. She was fondling me at the same time as pleasuring Trevor. Her fingers felt divine as she began to rub and stroke.

Frank climbed onto the bed on his knees and shoved his cock at my face. I opened and took it in. The bed rocked even more as Peter knee-walked behind thrusting Trevor.

"Ready for it, Trev?" he announced.

"About time you old [banned word]."

"Who you calling a [banned word]?"

"You are and you know it, old [banned word] fart." Trevor paused. "Oh, yeah," I heard. "You know I love being the meat in a man sandwich." I remember Peter saying it turned him on when he could fuck a man who was already fucking another man.

"Great arse," I heard Peter say. "Nice and round and tight."

I was suddenly shoved onto my stomach. My legs and arms shot out and I cried in surprise. Peter had jammed himself into Trevor and was fucking hard enough to push us all down. Stacey fell onto the bed next to me. I felt her firm breasts press against my body and her breath on my ear. I felt Trevor's cock forced in and out by Peter's savage thrusting. Stacey's teeth slid on my earlobe and then her lips and tongue wet my face as I was bounced on the bed. "Just wait," she whispered, "until I get to you." I twisted my head. Her eager dark rimmed light blue eyes loomed before she began to kiss me. Two kisses then her tongue flicked.

I couldn't believe it. I was being fucked by one man while another fucked him. A young girl was kissing me while pressing her half naked body against mine, and her father was wanking himself next to my head, too. I began to pant heavily. The strong sensations rose in my arse and suddenly exploded through my body. Lightening cracked. The sky split. Thunder roiled. I yelled. My cock did not shoot but it felt as if everything else did. Stacey stuck her tongue between my lips as her lips mauled.

Peter yelled, "You fuckin' did it, mate!"

"Yeah!" Trevor called. "I can feel you cummin'. And I am, too! Oh yeah!" At the same time Peter unloaded into Trevor, Trev blasted into me. "It just turns me on too much when someone else participates at the same time."

Trevor and Peter pulled away and stepped off the bed. I caught a glimpse of Trevor's swollen wet and dripping cock. I had had that up my rear! I felt wet drip down my leg. He and Frank must have filled me pretty good.

Stacey rolled away and off the bed. She went back to Peter, knelt, and took his spermy cock into her mouth. I could hear the slurping. "Good, girl," he said.

"About time!" Frank slid straight back into my rectum and began to root quickly. I could hardly feel his smaller cock. He slapped my bum and complained, "He's not tight any more. Too stretched by you big boys." I clamped hard and Frank yelped. "Oh, yeah, that's better." He fucked on for several minutes until he finally began to "Ha…ha…ha…ha…" and jammed himself against me. I could feel him squirt several times before pulling away.

I rolled over onto my back and gestured to Frank. "My turn?"

He just looked at me and laughed. "Can't, mate. I'm shot and I gotta go and can't have a leaky arse."

I watched Trevor and Frank begin to dress.

"Too bad," Peter said. "No seconds tonight."

"Well," I called, "could I fuck anyone else here?"

Laughing, Frank and Trevor both left quickly.

This was it? I thought. I mean, the group experience felt terrific and I was already craving another dick, but that's it? Quick fucks and everyone is gone in half an hour?

"I have my car," Stacey announced. "Tell you what," she said to Peter, "I'm horny as a raging goat. How about I fuck him and then spend the night keeping you awake?"

Peter grinned and nodded. "Sounds like a good plan."

"Right," she said rubbing her hands together. "First, I'll just make sure you're ready for me." She crawled onto the bed, leaned down and sucked my dick into her impatient mouth. I caressed her short hair then smooth back as her head bobbed and she licked and sucked me to further hardness. It didn't take much.

She sat up and gazed down at my smiling face. "Okay, boy, here we go. Hope you're ready." She balanced on her knees, reached behind, unzipped her leather skirt, unwrapped it and tossed it to the side. There before my astonished and delighted face proudly stood a very beautiful, very hard, very ready penis. A brilliant cock supported by two large tight testicles. It stood up for me as if begging. I looked up and she smirked.

"Didn't expect that, did you?"

Peter laughed, too. "Remember the house rule, slut. Have fun with him." He turned and left the room.

Stacey pushed me onto my back and crawled over my body.

"Are you a she or a he?" I blurted.

"Either," Stacey said. "I prefer she, but I'm half and half. Sometimes I'm taken as a boy cross-dresser and other times a trans. Either way is fine. These boobs are natural but I have a boy's hips. I like to dress and act female sometimes, and male other times. Tonight you got Stacey instead of Stan. But what matters to me most is fucking."

She parted my legs with hers, dropped her hips and pressed that amazing cock against me. My legs instinctively wrapped around her thrusting rear. In seconds she had fully embedded herself. Her Goldilocks cock was just right: not too big, not too small, just right. It filled me like no other. She lay down on my body, making sure her nipples and firm breasts pressed against mine. Her smirking face stared down at my astonishment.

"How's that feel?"

My hands slid down her back. "Um, simply amazing. You feel terrific."

"Of course I do!"

After another kiss, I felt her begin to move. Out then in, out then in, slowly at first then faster and faster until she was literally pummelling my body. Laughing, she held herself up with her harms and fucked even harder. I slipped my hands down to her tight round butt and held on as she fucked me with wave-like motions.

The raw sexual sensations became even more amazing.

It didn't take long, maybe only a few minutes, but it felt almost like forever. When it happened her eyes widened, she yelled loudly, "Fuck, I'm filling you!" I felt her magic cock spurt and spurt and spurt. She did not stop shoving the entire time, she just kept at it even after finishing. "Feels fucking great. Going to do it again." She stayed amazingly hard and continued to use my body for her enormous pleasure. It was as if the strong orgasm had not diminished her desire but instead renewed and increased it. This time her thrusts became stronger, more powerful, insistent, demanding.

I lay beneath her body and revelled at my great fortune.

After she came very loudly a second time, she withdrew, squatted while still hard, and regarded me with a tipped head. Her hand slipped up and down my own stiff, aching shaft. "I could keep going but I think you need something. I want to give it to you. You have permission. We'll do it bareback. I never rubber up. And do not pull out."

I would have been happy if she wanted to keep doing me but instead, she straddled my hips and lowered her thin hot body. My aching cock sunk deep into her trembling body. Eyes closed in rapture, she then rose and fell, fucking me at her own pace. I watched her face twist as her pleasure mounted. When I tried to move my hips, she mashed down on me and shook her pretty head.

Five minutes later she lay full on my body, grabbed my arms and rolled us until I was on top. Her legs tightened together, capturing my prong. She shoved up, encouraging me to fuck her. Which, of course, I did. I held her thin body and shoved myself hard and deep, over and over and over, until I felt that wonderful tingling in my legs then balls then dick.

Just as I was about to cum, she cried, "Wait!" she and pushed me off. The nearly nude half-girl scampered off the bed and hopped up on the pool table. With a wicked smile she crooked her finger at me and parted her booted legs wide. Her amazing cock remained standing and wet and wanting.

I crawled off the bed and stood before her. She reached, grabbed my dick, and roughly pulled me against the solid table. She levered my hard knob beneath her ballsac, reached around and pulled at my arse. She scooted forward and I pushed until I was once again engulfed in warm, tight heaven. She kissed me and began to move and pant immediately. Her legs rose and encircled my waist, tugging me deep. Then she slowly lay back onto the table. Her arms flailed and pool balls clicked, snapped and rolled. One sunk.

"Come on. Do me. I need it. Shoot your hot jizz into me." I reached for her breasts – they felt soft and natural – leaned down and tongue-flicked an erect nipple. She squirmed and began to hunch me. She smacked her palms against my head and glared up at me. Through gritted teeth, she hissed, "Come on! Fuck that load into me!"

I pushed hard. I rooted fiercely. I jammed as deep into her as I could, almost at machine-gun pace. My breaths deepened. I panted heavily. I was incredibly turned on. I went at it for minute after minute while she twisted and moaned. Soon that incredible electric feeling shot through my body, from my groin down my legs and out through my arms. Just as I began to pulse I felt her wonderful cock, wedged between our heaving stomachs, spurt again, showering us with sticky magic spunk. She squirmed, yelled something, gritted her teeth and continued to fuck me with increased savage power.

"Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me!"

That was it. My body tensed, electrified further, and I let loose with a blood-curdling banshee scream. I pushed very hard, jammed myself into her as far as I could and let loose. My triumphant cock blasted. Uncontrollable powerful spasms ruled the universe as she grabbed my head and thrust her tongue deep. Her entire youthful body writhed as she took in shot after shot of my horny juice. I could feel her own cock and anus respond and pulse, too, adding more glue to our wanton union.

When she let go, I pushed up, panted heavily, and began to laugh. She laughed, too.

"Wow, I really felt that. How ya doing?"

"Pretty damn good," I puffed. "You came and you're still hard."

"Sure am."

"You can stay like this and keep on going?"

"I don't go down until I'm done. I can cum, keep going, and cum again. Each time just pushes me onto the next. I can do it for hours."

"Dinkum?"

"True blue."

"Krikey."

We stopped moving and laughed together at the stupid comments. She slapped my arm. "I can keep doing this all night but you look exhausted. You certainly came hard and long. It felt fuckin' great, let me tell you. I loved it."

On a whim I said, "How old are you?"

"Same age as Flynn." That would make her nineteen. That meant she seduced her father when she was thirteen. That meant she was more than thirty years younger than myself and had more than forty years between herself and Peter. I wondered what her amazing life had been like. What was it like growing up? When did she start having sex? She seduced her father? How? When did she decide she was female or had she always been like that? What he really a cross-dresser or a she transperson? So many stupid questions! None of them mattered. Only the feelings, the urges, the craving for more raw sex. I pushed up and off and pulled out. She levered herself up, laughed, and flicked my wet bouncing cock. "Cool. Oops, don't want to mess the felt." She swung a booted fishnetted leg around and spritely hopped off the table. "Listen, you're cool. I like the way you feel. How about we do this again, just us, okay?" Her finger trailed down my sticky chest. "I can fuck you for a whole afternoon, and I'll give you permission again. What do you say?"

How could I refuse an angel? "Let me know when and where and I'm yours."

Peter came back into the room with a beer. Stacey pecked my cheek and hopped over to him. "Hey, there." She sidled up against the burly bearded man who wore only a singlet. Her hand fondled his penis as she kissed his cheek. Hers still stuck up strong. "You wanna fuck?"

Shocked, I said, "What are you doing?"

She smiled at me. "He has permission. Besides, house rule. I'll have his boys later after they get home, too. We'll have an all-nighter."

Oh, yes, I thought. The house rule: not allowed to say no to sex. "What about your boyfriend?"

"Oh, fuck no. Dushan's a one-shot wonder. So is Dad, but you somehow got two out of him tonight, so you did well."

I shook my head in amazement and slight jealousy. Peter gets to fuck with an energetic, demanding teen who can go at it the entire night. I forced my heart calm.

He motioned to me. "Get yourself cleaned up and mosey on home. I'll let you know when I've arranged the threesome with Maria."

"Maria?" Stacey said in mock astonishment. "You still banging that neglected nymphomaniac housewife?"

"We're down to once a week." Peter wrapped a big arm around her shoulders, bent his head, and kissed the, um, delightful girl who had just filled my arse. Gob-smacked was the least of my problems. I could seriously get to like her and knew that would be a very stupid move.

I sat on the toilet and felt a large amount of fluid drip. I cleaned and dressed. I heard giggling noises and laughter and creaking from Peter's doorless bedroom. I tiptoed through the family room and peeked. Her smaller body lay on top of him. His hands held her undulating rump. His legs hooked over her shoulders as she strongly fucked into his wicked arse. She suddenly let loose a loud orgasmic shout and, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I watched her whole body spasm. She turned her head, smiled at me, and continued to fuck him.

I grinned, nodded and waved.

I knew I could have joined them – house rule – but instead I left.

As I staggered back home, my legs trembled. I felt weak but my heart continued to beat strongly. And my empty anus, well, I needed another cock back up there as soon as I could arrange it. I knew I would crave that full feeling forevermore.

I found my wife still spread out on the couch. I paused and gazed down at her. Why did she have to be such a prude? She had given up on the most wonderful thing in the universe: sex. But that had driven me onto something greater and much more spiritually fulfilling, not to mention physically. Sex with men was definitely far better and much purer.

She woke and looked up. "Did you have fun?"

I chuckled. "Yeah, I did."

"How was the game?"

"Invigorating," I said. "Energetic. More than I expected. Bit of a surprise, too."

"Lots of sticking on that pool table?"

"That, too."

She looked up at me and actually smiled. "As I said before, it is always good to have a hobby. One needs pleasure in one's life."

Guilt washed my soul for a moment before I told it who was boss. My wife winked at me and smiled. And I wondered.

###

July 2021 by Hozzel.

Authors notes:

I was not sure which part of Breeding Zone this should should be posted, so I posted it in the same area as part 1.

This is an original work of fiction. The characters are all invented but the story stems from a real experience related to me many years ago by a spunky online friend from Sydney. We used to exchange scalding hot emails, and had a great deal of fun describing what we would do to each other. He had gotten off on my Mistress J and mansex stories, and he gave me permission to use his real all-male gangbang experience in a story. He described himself as a multi-cummer who loved being restrained and fucked for an hour solid by his top buddy and his buddy's mates. As he travelled cross-country for work, we agreed to get together when he was in my state. He promised to fill my virgin arse with many loads and I promised he could bottom for me, too. Sadly, he passed away from asbestosis before the fun-filled hookup could happen. This one's for you, mate. It would have been one hot afternoon.

I would love to hear your thoughts about part III. What would you like? What will happen?

If you liked this scene, if it turned you on, especially if it caused a hard throbbing wet response, I would positively love to hear from you! Always up for email fun, too. Ping me at my pseudonym, athenamorgansbox at gmail dot com.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

• drscorpio changed the title to In My Neighbour's Backyard Again
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2021 at 4:42 AM, Hozzel said:

The first part of the story contains only gay content. You can find it here. 

Part II of "In My Neighbour's Back Yard"

Should I do it? I thought for at least the thousandth time. Or maybe two-thousandth. Hard to keep track when all I could think about for the past week was sex, sex and more sex. Wonderful, bareback, raw, uncomplicated but passionate sex. And the promise of more.

I fidgeted, waiting with mounting excitement and an annoying level of mild guilt. I had showered, I was clean, and nervous as hell. Sweaty palms be damned. Where was that phone message?

I glanced over at my dour wife. She lay on the lounge watching TV. Still a good looking woman for her age – shaggy hair coloured light brown, baggy purple t-shirt concealing large breasts, sweat-pants covering long nicely shaped legs – she could move like a smooth pole dancer and capture my heart, but our intimacy had perished years ago when she claimed the dreaded pause from men had hit. She just did not give a shit about my sexual feelings and needs, and she apparently had none herself. So we lived in celibate fakery, a calm existence, punctuated by my odd secret online wankfest. Until last weekend.

My phone queeped. I jumped. The anticipated message read: "Me mates are on their way. Get your arse over here now, slut." I took another deep breath, deleted the message, and felt my heart thump harder.

The guilt washed over me for a moment. I looked over again. Fuck her, I thought. I have needs. Courage. I can do it, and I'll have a ball, literally. I dug fingers into the chair and made the fateful final decision. Standing, I said, "I'll be off now."

"Going next door to see Peter and his boys?"

"Yah."

"Watch the footy?"

Yes. Some of his mates are coming over, too. Maybe shoot some pool as well."

"Your new hobby?" She actually chuckled. "Maybe make some new friends."

"Sticks and balls and holes," I said, imaging hard fleshy sticks, hanging full balls and yawning male holes. If only she knew. I swallowed. I doubted very much I would see any football as I hoped to be far too busy. "Don't know when I'll be back. Could be late." I felt my heart beat and my eager penis twitch.

"Have fun, then," she said and winked at me before tucking her hand between her thighs and turning her attention back to the dull romance movie. It was now a sex scene. I wondered what my sexless wife thought about that.

She never looked at me as I slunk out the front door.

As I hurried down our long gravel driveway I recalled last weekend. Something amazing had happened. Something that may have changed my life forever. Something maybe I should not have done, but I had and now I have become consumed by it. I craved it again.

I thought I was straight, but sex with another man? Oh, yes. The best sex I had ever experienced. Raw, unrelenting, more passionate than anything I had known before. Pure sex for its own sake. I had loved it. My older neighbour Peter and his two sons had been amazing. I yearned for more.

A half moon ghosted the pebbly driveway. I live on a private acre property surrounded by other large lots and new homes. Privacy comes from thick trees and shrubs and a brick house set near the middle of the lot. Peter's place next door is private, too, with a large back yard full of old cars and an enormous shed almost as big as a small house. I made my way through the cool evening air to his unlit front porch. Hesitating, heart pounding, I reached and rapped.

The solid wooden inner door swung to reveal Peter standing behind the brown screen. His thick body shadowed by a hall light, he pushed the screen door open, grabbed my shirt and roughly pulled me inside.

"About fuckin' time, slut!" he snapped.

He threw me against the wall and kicked the door shut at the same time. His burly body slammed against me, knocking the breath out through my nose and astonished mouth. He wore a white singlet and nothing else. His thick cock swelled as he smashed against my body and began jabbing it at my crotch. I squirmed and felt his hot breath and scratchy beard on my face.

"Get this shit off!"

Pressing his heavy body against me, Peter pulled on my belt, tugged on my jeans.

Never before had I ever felt such strong desire. My emotions flamed. My instantly hard cock strained. My body tensed, ready for whatever he was about to do to me.

I quickly pushed down my tattered jeans, kicked shoes and jocks and pants away. Peter immediately began to thrust his cock against my own stiffening prong. He pulled my t-shirt over and off, grabbed my shoulders and roughly kissed me. His tongue pushed between my stunned lips and flicked against my own. My sweaty palms instinctively slid down his hairy body to his hips and clenching rear. He fiercely bucked against me then shoved me away. Forget romance, forget soft foreplay, this was rough urgent sex and it felt fabulous.

"Let's go! They'll be here soon but I can't wait to fuck your tight virgin arse again."

Now naked, he pulled me through his house. I stumbled along a sparsely furnished family area around which doorless bedrooms gaped. He tugged me through the door at the back of the room, into the laundry, then out a squeaking screen door, across cement pavers and through another heavy wooden door inlaid with frosted glass.

Instead of the back yard, I stumbled into the shed.

Some shed! The "shed" was nothing short of an amazing man cave. Spotlessly clean, to our left an ornate, fully stocked bar glistened with bottles, glasses and mirrors. Before us a green pool table stood waiting, balls in formation, cues and triangle neatly racked beside a leather couch. Behind the pool table lay an enormous bed covered by a soft doona. A black iron frame held the king-size mattress just off the carpet. To the right of the bed, a solid metal hook hung screwed into one of the raked ceiling's steel rafters. An enormous flat screen, flanked by tall speakers, dominated the far wall above the bed. Uplamps cast a mysterious soft glow without shadowing. The most amazing thing: egg cartons adorned the walls. Of course: sound proofing. Excellent!

Peter pulled me to the bed and literally threw me onto the mattress. Now naked, I bounced and spun onto my back. Up on elbows, my own cock standing, I waited for him to pounce.

Instead he stood at the foot of the bed, fists on hips and legs parted akimbo, and gazed down at me. I stared at his big semi-hard cock and barrel shaped tough body.

"Assume the position," he ordered.

I shook my head. "What?"

"On your hands and knees. Do my dick."

"Yes, sir!" I scooted down to the end of the bed, reached and gently took hold of his stiff cock. I looked up at his stern face with an obedient puppy-dog expression.

"Knock it off and keep me hard."

Holding the base, never releasing eye contact, I opened my mouth and took him in. I loved his cock. I sucked and licked, used my tongue to roll back his foreskin, rubbed the tight crown with my lips and tongue, and began to jerk the stem at the same time. Almost like a religion I worshiped that solid, rubbery pole of steely passion. I moaned and slobbered and licked and rubbed, did everything I could think to mount his prurient pleasure. To make him good and stiff before his assault on my quivering body.

In a few minutes of exciting work, he had indeed hardened further. He pulled back and twirled his fingers. "You're a good little cocksucker, almost as good as my son Roger. Now, slut, present yourself. Get that round arse up."

Obediently, I spun around, positioned myself, looked at the iron bars of the bed's head, and waited. Would I be tied up? Or cuffed?

I felt the bed move as he mounted and knee-walked up behind me. I gasped when his thick fingers first slid along my back, then down to my rump. He begin to kneed and part the cheeks. I felt his scratchy beard against my rear then his tongue flick at the sensitive rim of my anus. I shuddered and gasped again in amazement! Sparks of sensation shuddered through my switched-on body.

Fuck my wife, I thought, she never did anything like this to me!

Behind me, I felt Peter silently rise then slip the bulging tip of his big cockhead between my fleshy cheeks. He pressed against my pucker. Almost panting, head down, I waited. Come on, I thought, I'm more than ready!

"Do you remember last weekend?"

"Oh, yeah," I breathed. "Really well."

"Want it again?"

"Oh, yes! Been waiting."

Felt him push.

"Why didn't you come over? I said the boys could have you if you ever came over. They were keen to tag team."

"Didn't want to … oof! … seem too eager or desperate."

"Why not? You're our slut now, and if you can take it, we'll fuck you every day."

"I can take it. I can take it."

"Right, then. Just get you lubed up first."

He reached to the side. I heard a snap then felt cool smear at the entrance to my needy rectum. He pushed a finger in and I jerked and let out a gasp. Then his finger was replaced by something bigger, something huge trying to invade my body. I felt his legs against mine then felt myself begin to take the tip of his hard cock. Resistance is useless, I told my body. Just take it. Despite the excitement I tried to relax. I blew out as he pushed slowly and let it happen. I just opened up for him as if my body already knew what to do. Like before, I felt little pain. Instead, a marvellous full sensation filled my body and mind as his thick cock stretched my rectum. I felt him push slowly into me. I couldn't help it. "Oh, fuck yes," escaped my trembling lips. I felt myself dilate further. The fat invader slid in and in until his hips butted against my butt.

I was now panting heavily. My own cock remained rigid, parallel to my stomach, constantly jerking. My butt was filled with so much cock I thought my guts might churn. I could not help gripping it firmly with my rear muscles as I waited for him to begin the lovely friction.

I felt Peter edge back but not quite out, then very slowly push in again. "Not all the way in yet but we'll get there." Not all the way? How could he possibly stuff any more inside me? I felt him push harder until something gave way and he popped in even further. His hips slammed against my butt and I felt absolutely stuffed by his enormous cock. It felt like a solid pole from which my body dangled.

"Good man," he said and patted my rear.

He leaned over my back, his heavy weight causing me to shake. He reached around and grasped my tight pulsing rod. He pushed and I collapsed onto my stomach. His legs parted mine. He released me, placed his hands beneath my arms, pulled back then shoved his huge cock in again. I wuffed as he knocked my breath out. Back then in. I could feel every inch slide in and out. I lay with my head on a pillow and wallowed with each thrust as he proceeded to fuck my arse with strong strokes.

I loved it! The amazing feelings lept like lightening from my arse through my body causing me to grunt with each of his powerful jabs. Little orgasms began to erupt, one after the other and it became difficult to breathe. How could this get any better?

"How's that, slut? I see you remembered what I taught you. I can feel you clenching your arse nicely. I bet I've got you cumming, too."

"Oh, I'm cumming alright."

Not even trying, I hoped I was automatically giving him as much pleasure as he gave me.

"You feel better than Maria," he announced as he more rapidly slammed into me. "I've been banging her for two years. She's eager for it, and she loves anal and threesomes. Have to arrange something with you, but you'll have to play the role of a cuckold and service us. She'll want to see me do this to you. That's what she likes."

Sounded like complete bullshit but I was in no position to disagree. Without slackening his pace, Peter said, "Listen, slut, have to warn you about the others. They can get rough and there's a twist."

"Ug! A … twist. What's … ug! …that?"

"You'll see."

"Where are … oof! … Roger and Flynn?"

"They're at a mate's. Probably fucking him."

A noise diverted my attention.

"Hey, Pete!" someone called. "You started without us. And who's this?"

Fuck! Embarrassment flashed through me, but there was nothing I could do. Without slowing, Peter said, "Our new fucktoy. This is Ben. We get to bang him tonight."

"Cool. I see you've already started doing that."

"Ben, this is Trev."

A medium size bald man with very dark skin hovered at the edge of the bed. "Hey, Ben," he said. He was already unbuttoning his black shirt.

Peter said, "That's Frank, and that one is Stacey, Frank's wicked daughter."

I managed to croak, "Hey. Nice, uh, to meet you."

I swallowed embarrassment. Here I was, naked, on my stomach on a huge bed being fucked in my nearly virgin arse by another man in front of strangers. I had thought tonight might be men only, but shit, a girl, too. Daughter? Oh, wow. What have I stumbled into? Peter apparently had frequent sex with his own sons, and they with each other, and he knew someone else who maybe did the same. The man definitely had interesting friends.

When Peter lifted off my back and pulled out, I released a huge breath, levered myself up onto my hands and knees, turned around and nodded at everyone. A meek, "Hi" squeaked from my dry lips.

Peter said, "Ben, here, is our fucktoy for the night. Caught him [banned word] on me boys in the back yard last weekend and invited him to join. He now loves bareback man sex, don't you pig? He is still pretty much a virgin, so tonight we can teach him how to be a good cumdump."

Trev, the black man, had almost finished undressing. "Can't wait, man." Medium height and age, his hairless body sported muscles from obvious workouts. He took his hairless soft cock in hand and began to jerk. I watched it quickly inflate from small to large, an amazing transformation.

Shorter Frank, maybe around my age, excitedly hopped from foot to foot as he stripped. He stared at my wilting penis and literally licked his lips.

Stacey removed her t-shirt revealing modest braless pointed breasts with small nipples. A dragon tattoo fired on her left side. Clearly young, I could not discern her age and feared she wasn't legal, maybe 16 or so. Stacey sported a definite gothic look with short black hair, thick dark eye makeup, black lips and fingernails. In a husky voice, she said, "He looks good enough to fuck tonight." She did not undress further but kept on the short leather skirt, red fishnets and tall black boots encrusted with silver buckles and laces. She sat on the lounge like a queen and crossed her knees. Peter stood next to her. Smiling, she began to stroke his still hard cock before erotically taking it into her mouth. Despite licking him, she never took her dark eyes off me.

Trevor stepped up to the side of the bed and presented his penis to my flushed face. "Come on, boy, get this thing up so I can bang your white arse." I took hold and pulled it into my eager mouth. He looked over at Peter and Stacey and winked.

"Can't wait!" Frank said again.

"Here, give us your dick." Frank hopped over to Trevor who took Frank's excited penis into his hand. I noticed a gold wedding band.

"When do you have to leave?" Peter said. His hand smoothed Stacey's short hair while she worked his re-stiffening cock.

"I only have an hour. My hubby's at metal-sculpting, and I know he is screwing the teacher after class so it could be longer."

"How do you know he's doing that?"

Trev laughed. "Because I screw the teacher, too, and he told me."

"Can't wait!" Frank bellowed again. He lept onto the bed. He pulled at my hips. Somehow I managed to keep Trevor's hardening dick in my working mouth while Frank probed my butt with his eager waggling dong. "Got it!" he shouted. I felt him suddenly jam up my gaping arse. I gasped, "Fuck!". I was thankful he wasn't as big as Peter but he made up for it in enthusiasm. The man began to root furiously. I grunted around a mouthful of tasty throbbing penis and had to admit to myself I really did love having a cock fucking up back there. Even his digging fingers felt great. And having another on which to suck at the same time brought heaven on Earth.

"Shit, man," I heard Stacey say. "Are you that hard up?"

Frank said, "I'm that hard! I haven't had it since I fucked you and your boyfriend last Tuesday. Shit, he's slick but tight."

"Still a virgin," I heard Peter say.

I was sucking a man while another rapidly fucked me. All I needed now was someone else to play with me at the same time. My dick felt hard enough to explode, and the frantic rubbing inside my arse just promoted all those lovely little prostate zaplettes, one after another. It became difficult to breathe through my nose as my body trembled and shook from Frank's pummelling and my nervous system's attempts at mini-orgasms. For a moment I lost it.

Trevor snapped, "Hey, dude, I'm almost there."

I lunged and sucked his ultra-hard cock back into my mouth so deep I almost gagged. I had heard about swallowing, so I tried to do that. It felt absolutely weird and I just gagged. I said, "Sorry, man," then sucked so hard he laughed.

I craned my head and saw Stacey still gently stroking Peter's hard-again cock and watching my face with amusement.

Frank suddenly yelled something and shoved so hard that Trevor's cock almost did go down my throat. I coughed loudly. Arms whirling, he stumbled back from the edge of the bed. I held my ground while feeling Frank's pulses shoot warmth into the bowels of my quivering body. Just, wow, even more amazing than I remembered last weekend. I loved the strong throbbing sensations so much I almost came myself.

When Frank pulled away I actually gasped. I suddenly felt very empty back there.

"Come on," I said almost panting. "More. I can take more." I turned so I could see everyone.

Trevor pushed Frank off the bed and immediately raced behind me. He roughly parted my arse cheeks and I felt him probe. When he found the right spot, he shoved hard, almost knocking me down. He grabbed my hips and began to stroke himself in and out rapidly, using my anus like a tight fist. He didn't say a word but breathed heavily. My entire body was forced to sway in time to his powerful pelvic thrusts. I tried to fuck back but he simply pulled and pushed my hips.

"Oh, fuckin' yes!"

Frank turned to Stacey. "Come on, bitch, I'm ready."

Still holding smiling Peter's stiff cock, she casually replied, "No bastard sticks it up my sissy cunt without permission. Not even you, Daddy."

"But I'm your father. That gives me permission."

"Not at all, twink, Remember: I was the one who seduced you." she commented with a naughty smile.

"Oh, I remember alright. Five years ago, wasn't it?"

"Six," she said. "I'm not in the mood tonight to bottom for you." She released Peter, stood tall, and swayed over to the bed. I could not see her but I felt her weight next to Trevor. Then I heard the unmistakable sounds of kissing and humming and tonguing. Trevor slowed briefly but then sped up again. I had gone slightly soft but the slapping of his thighs against my rump and the feeling of his big cock shovelling in and out caused me to stiffen again.

I felt a hand a hand on my aching cock. Relief! I glanced down and saw it was black nailed Stacey's hand. She was fondling me at the same time as pleasuring Trevor. Her fingers felt divine as she began to rub and stroke.

Frank climbed onto the bed on his knees and shoved his cock at my face. I opened and took it in. The bed rocked even more as Peter knee-walked behind thrusting Trevor.

"Ready for it, Trev?" he announced.

"About time you old [banned word]."

"Who you calling a [banned word]?"

"You are and you know it, old [banned word] fart." Trevor paused. "Oh, yeah," I heard. "You know I love being the meat in a man sandwich." I remember Peter saying it turned him on when he could fuck a man who was already fucking another man.

"Great arse," I heard Peter say. "Nice and round and tight."

I was suddenly shoved onto my stomach. My legs and arms shot out and I cried in surprise. Peter had jammed himself into Trevor and was fucking hard enough to push us all down. Stacey fell onto the bed next to me. I felt her firm breasts press against my body and her breath on my ear. I felt Trevor's cock forced in and out by Peter's savage thrusting. Stacey's teeth slid on my earlobe and then her lips and tongue wet my face as I was bounced on the bed. "Just wait," she whispered, "until I get to you." I twisted my head. Her eager dark rimmed light blue eyes loomed before she began to kiss me. Two kisses then her tongue flicked.

I couldn't believe it. I was being fucked by one man while another fucked him. A young girl was kissing me while pressing her half naked body against mine, and her father was wanking himself next to my head, too. I began to pant heavily. The strong sensations rose in my arse and suddenly exploded through my body. Lightening cracked. The sky split. Thunder roiled. I yelled. My cock did not shoot but it felt as if everything else did. Stacey stuck her tongue between my lips as her lips mauled.

Peter yelled, "You fuckin' did it, mate!"

"Yeah!" Trevor called. "I can feel you cummin'. And I am, too! Oh yeah!" At the same time Peter unloaded into Trevor, Trev blasted into me. "It just turns me on too much when someone else participates at the same time."

Trevor and Peter pulled away and stepped off the bed. I caught a glimpse of Trevor's swollen wet and dripping cock. I had had that up my rear! I felt wet drip down my leg. He and Frank must have filled me pretty good.

Stacey rolled away and off the bed. She went back to Peter, knelt, and took his spermy cock into her mouth. I could hear the slurping. "Good, girl," he said.

"About time!" Frank slid straight back into my rectum and began to root quickly. I could hardly feel his smaller cock. He slapped my bum and complained, "He's not tight any more. Too stretched by you big boys." I clamped hard and Frank yelped. "Oh, yeah, that's better." He fucked on for several minutes until he finally began to "Ha…ha…ha…ha…" and jammed himself against me. I could feel him squirt several times before pulling away.

I rolled over onto my back and gestured to Frank. "My turn?"

He just looked at me and laughed. "Can't, mate. I'm shot and I gotta go and can't have a leaky arse."

I watched Trevor and Frank begin to dress.

"Too bad," Peter said. "No seconds tonight."

"Well," I called, "could I fuck anyone else here?"

Laughing, Frank and Trevor both left quickly.

This was it? I thought. I mean, the group experience felt terrific and I was already craving another dick, but that's it? Quick fucks and everyone is gone in half an hour?

"I have my car," Stacey announced. "Tell you what," she said to Peter, "I'm horny as a raging goat. How about I fuck him and then spend the night keeping you awake?"

Peter grinned and nodded. "Sounds like a good plan."

"Right," she said rubbing her hands together. "First, I'll just make sure you're ready for me." She crawled onto the bed, leaned down and sucked my dick into her impatient mouth. I caressed her short hair then smooth back as her head bobbed and she licked and sucked me to further hardness. It didn't take much.

She sat up and gazed down at my smiling face. "Okay, boy, here we go. Hope you're ready." She balanced on her knees, reached behind, unzipped her leather skirt, unwrapped it and tossed it to the side. There before my astonished and delighted face proudly stood a very beautiful, very hard, very ready penis. A brilliant cock supported by two large tight testicles. It stood up for me as if begging. I looked up and she smirked.

"Didn't expect that, did you?"

Peter laughed, too. "Remember the house rule, slut. Have fun with him." He turned and left the room.

Stacey pushed me onto my back and crawled over my body.

"Are you a she or a he?" I blurted.

"Either," Stacey said. "I prefer she, but I'm half and half. Sometimes I'm taken as a boy cross-dresser and other times a trans. Either way is fine. These boobs are natural but I have a boy's hips. I like to dress and act female sometimes, and male other times. Tonight you got Stacey instead of Stan. But what matters to me most is fucking."

She parted my legs with hers, dropped her hips and pressed that amazing cock against me. My legs instinctively wrapped around her thrusting rear. In seconds she had fully embedded herself. Her Goldilocks cock was just right: not too big, not too small, just right. It filled me like no other. She lay down on my body, making sure her nipples and firm breasts pressed against mine. Her smirking face stared down at my astonishment.

"How's that feel?"

My hands slid down her back. "Um, simply amazing. You feel terrific."

"Of course I do!"

After another kiss, I felt her begin to move. Out then in, out then in, slowly at first then faster and faster until she was literally pummelling my body. Laughing, she held herself up with her harms and fucked even harder. I slipped my hands down to her tight round butt and held on as she fucked me with wave-like motions.

The raw sexual sensations became even more amazing.

It didn't take long, maybe only a few minutes, but it felt almost like forever. When it happened her eyes widened, she yelled loudly, "Fuck, I'm filling you!" I felt her magic cock spurt and spurt and spurt. She did not stop shoving the entire time, she just kept at it even after finishing. "Feels fucking great. Going to do it again." She stayed amazingly hard and continued to use my body for her enormous pleasure. It was as if the strong orgasm had not diminished her desire but instead renewed and increased it. This time her thrusts became stronger, more powerful, insistent, demanding.

I lay beneath her body and revelled at my great fortune.

After she came very loudly a second time, she withdrew, squatted while still hard, and regarded me with a tipped head. Her hand slipped up and down my own stiff, aching shaft. "I could keep going but I think you need something. I want to give it to you. You have permission. We'll do it bareback. I never rubber up. And do not pull out."

I would have been happy if she wanted to keep doing me but instead, she straddled my hips and lowered her thin hot body. My aching cock sunk deep into her trembling body. Eyes closed in rapture, she then rose and fell, fucking me at her own pace. I watched her face twist as her pleasure mounted. When I tried to move my hips, she mashed down on me and shook her pretty head.

Five minutes later she lay full on my body, grabbed my arms and rolled us until I was on top. Her legs tightened together, capturing my prong. She shoved up, encouraging me to fuck her. Which, of course, I did. I held her thin body and shoved myself hard and deep, over and over and over, until I felt that wonderful tingling in my legs then balls then dick.

Just as I was about to cum, she cried, "Wait!" she and pushed me off. The nearly nude half-girl scampered off the bed and hopped up on the pool table. With a wicked smile she crooked her finger at me and parted her booted legs wide. Her amazing cock remained standing and wet and wanting.

I crawled off the bed and stood before her. She reached, grabbed my dick, and roughly pulled me against the solid table. She levered my hard knob beneath her ballsac, reached around and pulled at my arse. She scooted forward and I pushed until I was once again engulfed in warm, tight heaven. She kissed me and began to move and pant immediately. Her legs rose and encircled my waist, tugging me deep. Then she slowly lay back onto the table. Her arms flailed and pool balls clicked, snapped and rolled. One sunk.

"Come on. Do me. I need it. Shoot your hot jizz into me." I reached for her breasts – they felt soft and natural – leaned down and tongue-flicked an erect nipple. She squirmed and began to hunch me. She smacked her palms against my head and glared up at me. Through gritted teeth, she hissed, "Come on! Fuck that load into me!"

I pushed hard. I rooted fiercely. I jammed as deep into her as I could, almost at machine-gun pace. My breaths deepened. I panted heavily. I was incredibly turned on. I went at it for minute after minute while she twisted and moaned. Soon that incredible electric feeling shot through my body, from my groin down my legs and out through my arms. Just as I began to pulse I felt her wonderful cock, wedged between our heaving stomachs, spurt again, showering us with sticky magic spunk. She squirmed, yelled something, gritted her teeth and continued to fuck me with increased savage power.

"Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me!"

That was it. My body tensed, electrified further, and I let loose with a blood-curdling banshee scream. I pushed very hard, jammed myself into her as far as I could and let loose. My triumphant cock blasted. Uncontrollable powerful spasms ruled the universe as she grabbed my head and thrust her tongue deep. Her entire youthful body writhed as she took in shot after shot of my horny juice. I could feel her own cock and anus respond and pulse, too, adding more glue to our wanton union.

When she let go, I pushed up, panted heavily, and began to laugh. She laughed, too.

"Wow, I really felt that. How ya doing?"

"Pretty damn good," I puffed. "You came and you're still hard."

"Sure am."

"You can stay like this and keep on going?"

"I don't go down until I'm done. I can cum, keep going, and cum again. Each time just pushes me onto the next. I can do it for hours."

"Dinkum?"

"True blue."

"Krikey."

We stopped moving and laughed together at the stupid comments. She slapped my arm. "I can keep doing this all night but you look exhausted. You certainly came hard and long. It felt fuckin' great, let me tell you. I loved it."

On a whim I said, "How old are you?"

"Same age as Flynn." That would make her nineteen. That meant she seduced her father when she was thirteen. That meant she was more than thirty years younger than myself and had more than forty years between herself and Peter. I wondered what her amazing life had been like. What was it like growing up? When did she start having sex? She seduced her father? How? When did she decide she was female or had she always been like that? What he really a cross-dresser or a she transperson? So many stupid questions! None of them mattered. Only the feelings, the urges, the craving for more raw sex. I pushed up and off and pulled out. She levered herself up, laughed, and flicked my wet bouncing cock. "Cool. Oops, don't want to mess the felt." She swung a booted fishnetted leg around and spritely hopped off the table. "Listen, you're cool. I like the way you feel. How about we do this again, just us, okay?" Her finger trailed down my sticky chest. "I can fuck you for a whole afternoon, and I'll give you permission again. What do you say?"

How could I refuse an angel? "Let me know when and where and I'm yours."

Peter came back into the room with a beer. Stacey pecked my cheek and hopped over to him. "Hey, there." She sidled up against the burly bearded man who wore only a singlet. Her hand fondled his penis as she kissed his cheek. Hers still stuck up strong. "You wanna fuck?"

Shocked, I said, "What are you doing?"

She smiled at me. "He has permission. Besides, house rule. I'll have his boys later after they get home, too. We'll have an all-nighter."

Oh, yes, I thought. The house rule: not allowed to say no to sex. "What about your boyfriend?"

"Oh, fuck no. Dushan's a one-shot wonder. So is Dad, but you somehow got two out of him tonight, so you did well."

I shook my head in amazement and slight jealousy. Peter gets to fuck with an energetic, demanding teen who can go at it the entire night. I forced my heart calm.

He motioned to me. "Get yourself cleaned up and mosey on home. I'll let you know when I've arranged the threesome with Maria."

"Maria?" Stacey said in mock astonishment. "You still banging that neglected nymphomaniac housewife?"

"We're down to once a week." Peter wrapped a big arm around her shoulders, bent his head, and kissed the, um, delightful girl who had just filled my arse. Gob-smacked was the least of my problems. I could seriously get to like her and knew that would be a very stupid move.

I sat on the toilet and felt a large amount of fluid drip. I cleaned and dressed. I heard giggling noises and laughter and creaking from Peter's doorless bedroom. I tiptoed through the family room and peeked. Her smaller body lay on top of him. His hands held her undulating rump. His legs hooked over her shoulders as she strongly fucked into his wicked arse. She suddenly let loose a loud orgasmic shout and, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I watched her whole body spasm. She turned her head, smiled at me, and continued to fuck him.

I grinned, nodded and waved.

I knew I could have joined them – house rule – but instead I left.

As I staggered back home, my legs trembled. I felt weak but my heart continued to beat strongly. And my empty anus, well, I needed another cock back up there as soon as I could arrange it. I knew I would crave that full feeling forevermore.

I found my wife still spread out on the couch. I paused and gazed down at her. Why did she have to be such a prude? She had given up on the most wonderful thing in the universe: sex. But that had driven me onto something greater and much more spiritually fulfilling, not to mention physically. Sex with men was definitely far better and much purer.

She woke and looked up. "Did you have fun?"

I chuckled. "Yeah, I did."

"How was the game?"

"Invigorating," I said. "Energetic. More than I expected. Bit of a surprise, too."

"Lots of sticking on that pool table?"

"That, too."

She looked up at me and actually smiled. "As I said before, it is always good to have a hobby. One needs pleasure in one's life."

Guilt washed my soul for a moment before I told it who was boss. My wife winked at me and smiled. And I wondered.

###

July 2021 by Hozzel.

Authors notes:

I was not sure which part of Breeding Zone this should should be posted, so I posted it in the same area as part 1.

This is an original work of fiction. The characters are all invented but the story stems from a real experience related to me many years ago by a spunky online friend from Sydney. We used to exchange scalding hot emails, and had a great deal of fun describing what we would do to each other. He had gotten off on my Mistress J and mansex stories, and he gave me permission to use his real all-male gangbang experience in a story. He described himself as a multi-cummer who loved being restrained and fucked for an hour solid by his top buddy and his buddy's mates. As he travelled cross-country for work, we agreed to get together when he was in my state. He promised to fill my virgin arse with many loads and I promised he could bottom for me, too. Sadly, he passed away from asbestosis before the fun-filled hookup could happen. This one's for you, mate. It would have been one hot afternoon.

I would love to hear your thoughts about part III. What would you like? What will happen?

If you liked this scene, if it turned you on, especially if it caused a hard throbbing wet response, I would positively love to hear from you! Always up for email fun, too. Ping me at my pseudonym, athenamorgansbox at gmail dot com.

Fuck! That was hot!