What's your longest fuck session with a single guy?

ScaredAndShy

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I had a 7 hour session with a guy in a hotel who was down on business, after the initial hello’s and a drink at the hotel bar I pumped 11 loads up his arse.

A full weekend Friday to Sunday I can't remember how many loads I dumped in her ass.

There was one day I banged this super sexy tranny repeatedly, and made myself cum as fast as possible as many times as possible 😉 her ass was gushing 

• Like 2

When I was in my early 20s I fucked a guy repeatedly over 24 hours. we slept in between and when we woke up we were ready to fuck again. I bred him at least 8 times in that 24 hours. still would love to break that record sometime. 

• Like 1

Right at 8 hours. Both of us verse, 3 loads each. All non stop. Not even a drink of water. The time flew by, neither one of us had any idea we went that long. He was 19, i was 62.

With a girl, fucked her 14 times in about 24 hours. We were both sore as hell. I was 24, she was 22.

48 hours once in Glasgow. Picked up this short stocky tached guy and went back to his place. Mutual fucking everywhichway. Left to go back to work and I was certainly sore and had to have a couple of weeks off lol. Obviously something I could only manage when in my twenties. What I remembered vividly how time slowed and the atmosphere became quite unusual, spent most of the time naked or in a towel. Just fucking when mine or his cock stiffened and stopping when we were sated.

• Like 1

A few years ago I was fucked for 5 hours by a guy with a big dick and a PA (my only PA so far). I had problems sitting down for two days afterwards but that was a gentle reminder of a very good session 😉 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

48 hours during a houseparty with several couples (fuck, rest, fuck rest, etc.). Got fucked and have been fucked myself to no end. Breeded holes for about 11 times, and filled a few mouths with cum as well. Had a good taste of cum myself several times (didn't count, but more than 10) and had about 10 loads in my ass. One of my more memorable experiences. Still see one of the couples regularly several times a month, as we are pretty likeminded (as much as possible exchange of body fluids like spit, piss and cum)

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

7 hours ago, scott0882 said:

About 90 minutes, bottom receive my 10 day load. Unloaded 3 times in him before I finally went soft. Best thing was his ass being like a vacuum and no visible sign of my loads leaking out. 

I wish it had been me

My boyfriend at the time and I spent from early afternoon until 10 at night in bed.  He fucked me 3 times.  He usually fucks me for 10-15 minutes and sometimes 20-25 minutes.  On that day he lasted longer and so the total time he had is cock in me was close to an hour.  I was in love with him and our sessions included lots of foreplay.  I would have loved to be his wife. but being a faggot he used me. 

Edited by Jingles
spelling