2 load, 1 chub

Guest Chub4fun

Guest Chub4fun

Names have been changed to protect the innocent...... or not so Innocent.

Pictures it, Sicily 1895.... wait wrong story!

I'm J. 39, 5'7, brown hair, blue eyes, 355lbs. 5-6"c cock. I'm usually a bottom. HOWEVER, that wasn't the case tonight. Cumunion was going on at Club San Diego. I got their early before the rates changes, and got a room. After spending half my time trying to get fucked and filled, which didn't happen btw, I decided to check out the bunk rooms upstairs. One Skinny black twink kind of caught my attention because he had a bubble butt. Usually I only go for chubs. He was ass up on the bunk just waiting for someone to seed his ass. I was hard, so why not. He was on something, I don't know what, but that runined it for me. I walked out and went walking around.

I decided to check out the other bunk room. Another twink. UGH! Where were the chubs!? So I decided to check out the sling room. Nobody was in there. I thought about going to the steam room, but I decided to check out the army themed bunk room one more time. JACKPOT! Cute chub, ass up, ready to be bred. Started feeling up his ass and his hole.

"Oh god. yes. feel up my ass."

That got me hard quick. 

I spit on his hole and lined up my cock and buried it in that hot hole. God he was so tight.

I started pounding that hole. Slow at first but working up to a hard pounding

"Oh god, fuck my hole."

“Do you like my cock pounding your ass?“

"Oh god yes. Not to big, not to small, just right for my hole. fuck me harder!"

That got some peoples attention. We eventually had a crowd of about 10 guys.

Funniest thing I heard all night was someone in the crowd saying, "Wow, a fat guy fucking someone. Never thought I'd see that."

I picked up my pace, pounding that hot furry ass.

“Take my fucking cock”

"Fuck, give me that load!"

“Do you want that fucking load?“

"Yes, give it to me!"

“Do you want me to breed that hole?”

"Fuck yes. Take and give me that load."

"You want me to knock you up?"

"Yes daddy, breed me! Give me that cum!"

By this time, I'm putting my full wait into fucking this ass. Someone leaned over to my ear, and whispered, "I know you are poz. Knock that pig up."
That sent me over the edge.

"Take my fucking load, take ever drop!" as I erupted in his tight fucking hole. One of the longest fucks I have ever had as a top, and I was still hard after. I worked that load in his hole for a good 2-3 more minutes after I came.

End of part one.... let me know if you want part two.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...