Anyone been trained and conditioned to enjoy something they use to hate?

Sub-Cocksucker

For me, it was when I was owned by a black master for about 8 months.
Alot of that time was during the covid lock down, and he stayed at my place for most of it.
He INSISTED that I drink his piss. I tried it a few times with him and really didnt like it, but he INSISTED. (this man had such a power over me)
He made it a goal to train me to be a piss drinker, I suffered through it cuz I wanted to make him happy and was afraid he was stop using me.
He made me drink his piss EVERY single day, most days it was multiple times a day.
After about a month I was dropping to my knees and gulping down his piss when instructed with no resistance or complaining.
After a few more months though,,,, I could not believe what he had done to me, I EAGERLY drank his piss.
To the point where I asked him if he would ONLY releave himself in my mouth.
It really fucked with my head, how he conditioned me like that. And scared me also, realizing he might be able to condition me to do worse things.
He jokingly said one time that he would condition me to eat his shit if he wanted, that terrified me.
He has sense moved out of the state, when he did, I literally went through withdraws of him using me.
To this day,,, I am a piss dinker.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I'm a fairly neat and tidy guy in the real world. At one time, the thought of being a sweaty cum-covered mess would make my skin crawl.

It didn't take long for some meet-ups with some hot tops to make me see how foolish I was. Now I crave feeling his cum running out of me and down my skin. And since I love shower sex, the messier things get the better!

• Like 1

On 8/29/2021 at 6:48 PM, Sub-Cocksucker said:

For me, it was when I was owned by a black master for about 8 months.
He made it a goal to train me to be a piss drinker, I suffered through it cuz I wanted to make him happy and was afraid he was stop using me.
He made me drink his piss EVERY single day, most days it was multiple times a day.
After about a month I was dropping to my knees and gulping down his piss when instructed with no resistance or complaining.
After a few more months though,,,, I could not believe what he had done to me, I EAGERLY drank his piss.
To the point where I asked him if he would ONLY releave himself in my mouth.
It really fucked with my head, how he conditioned me like that. And scared me also, realizing he might be able to condition me to do worse things.

This is so hot! It gets at the psychology of a dom/sub relationship (and also, I would say, of ordinary romantic or sexual relationships in which a person has a particularly strong desire for another person).

Have you seen the James Bond film On Her Majesty's Secret Service? There's an over-the-top scene in which a group of attractive young women from around the world, who believe they are undergoing treatment for food allergies, gobble up the foods that they believe they are allergic to. (They are, in fact, not receiving any medical treatment at all, but are instead being hypnotized to respond to the orders of a megalomaniac bent on world domination.) Your account of eagerly drinking your ex-master's piss reminded me of that scene. 🙂

When I first met my boy, Drew he hated eating ass - especially my hairy ass when I'm ripe and sweaty. At first he'd give my hole the merest lick so I had to train him to appreciate my scent. I'd tie my stinking jock over his face and make him wear it for hours. Then I'd stuff my briefs into his mouth and make him suck on them. Finally I put him on his back and sat on his face forcing my asshole on to his mouth - now he tongues out my asshole real deep and I fukkin love it.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

At the beginning I was a standard versatile guy, a bit submissive when bottoming though. However, I was completely not into being a sissy, nor into crossdressing stuff, lingerie etc. It took a lot of effort and patience from my owner to turn me into a gurl.

16 hours ago, PaulaCD said:

At the beginning I was a standard versatile guy, a bit submissive when bottoming though. However, I was completely not into being a sissy, nor into crossdressing stuff, lingerie etc. It took a lot of effort and patience from my owner to turn me into a gurl.

…and you are an amazing bottom gurl. 

My former master says that when a man says “I’ll never do that” it means he can have him doing it within seven sessions. After six years as his owned property, I believe him.

I really didn’t like any kind of unnecessary pain to be involved in sex, which was, I figured, supposed to be about maximizing feelings of pleasure. Was it a good idea, therefore, to submit my body to a Dominant Sadist?

No.

He…expanded my definition of pleasure. Or rather, he erased the line between pleasure and pain so that it became difficult to tell one from the other. He did this mainly by training me to have dry orgasms (basically anal orgasms) on his verbal command, and then forcing me to have them over and over and over in rapid succession until they became a form of torture. By the time he was done, he was skewering my testicles with .18 gauge needles and I was agreeing to him doing it.

Another item: Eating my own cum. It had once been a barrier, but he required me to “clean it up” every time, and that meant doing whatever I needed to do to get it into my mouth and swallow it so it would be gone. (He never provided anything to wipe up with, and as I was always naked I couldn’t use my clothes.) Now, I can do it without any problem, mine or anyone else’s.

Never doubt that a man can be trained to do something debauched or depraved, even an intelligent person with an independent spirit, a strong will, and an aversion to the act in question. Do, however, doubt that he can be mind-controlled, brainwashed, or “reprogrammed”, which is something different; the CIA spent about a decade in the late 60s and early 70s trying very hard to figure out how to do this (because they’re evil) and even they finally had to concede that it can’t be done.

It is possible to train or condition a man to do something that goes against his grain, but you can’t train or condition him to be something that he never was. This is an important distinction, because without any doubt, my conditioning under my former Master converted me into a submissive cumdump with the unshakable belief that that is my proper role and my duty. He didn’t just condition me to do something - he changed what I am. But he was able to do it because he has a gift of being able to look at people and see who they really are deep inside; and he knew that deep inside, there was a potential cumdump he could draw out.

Any of you who find that you are doing something you never thought you would - deep down inside you lurked a you that always knew you could.

4 hours ago, ErosWired said:

It is possible to train or condition a man to do something that goes against his grain, but you can’t train or condition him to be something that he never was

This is the crucial difference, as described by a man who lived the experience from the bottom.  It is entirely possible, under the tutelage of a responsible Dom, for a sub to be trained to perform certain functions for the sexual pleasure of the Dom.  I recall one young man that came to me, wanting to be trained in sexual service as a sub.  After no small amount of mental work, and getting started on some rudimentary Bd/Sm, it became clear that all he "really" wanted was to answer his inner need to become a happy, guilt-free cumdump.  Somehow he'd gathered the notion that Bd/sm experience was a prerequisite to fulfilling his deepest need.  And that's ridiculous.  I took him to IML that year, he went down to the LeatherMart and bought a rubber (!) flogger, marched into my room and handed it to me, saying "use this on me".  I knew far better - having begun with only a 10-fall deerskin flogger, which was all he could take.  

I also found out that he was in an unhappy "relationship", which he couldn't bring himself to leave, however much he wanted to.  Of course, that's what turned out to be the crux of his issue, but he was never-the-less quite vulnerable to being trained.  We worked on getting his head in the right place more than we worked on distressing his body, and in a couple of months he was able to disengage from the relationship, enter one more aligned with his compulsions, and lived a happy life for several years, but passing of hiv a few years later.

So, with some responsible guidance, he was able to accept his inborn nature, toss out the cultural baggage, and have at least a few years of fulfillment in his life.  "Altering" a man to accept what he's not wired to accept is neither healthy nor (at least in my mind) possible.  "Conditioning" a man to become what he truly needs to become is simply awesome.

5 hours ago, hntnhole said:

"Altering" a man to accept what he's not wired to accept is neither healthy nor (at least in my mind) possible.

Which is, of course, why “gay reversion therapy” is utterly without merit and deeply injurious to the unfortunate victim of it.

I have actually never encountered a flogger made of rubber, and I’ve been flogged with a variety of materials. I’ve been flogged with floggers that were on fire, and it would never have crossed my mind that anyone would use rubber. I can think of a few reasons why one wouldn’t want to make one out of rubber, even if not on the receiving end…

Well, I agree that deep inside me there had to be some % of sissy, otherwise my owner wouldn't be able to train me. However at the point he started training me I never considered myself being a sissy/girl/crossdresser. I was masculine and never tried female clothes at all. 

For me the most surprising was that he just arbitrary decided that from that moment I would be trained to be gurl. He told me that for him I would not just be a man anymore, buy that I never was. I have to admit that I was overwhelmed by his masculinity and the way he treated me, but at the beginning seeing myself dressed up, shaved, locked up and being fucked as a girl was very hard to accept.