Who here has taken more than one thousand cocks in their ass? Or fucked more than one thousand asses?

GymAddict

On 12/5/2021 at 7:38 PM, Ponystallion said:

Living in Seattle alone in my first year I popped almost 3000 holes, I was at the bath house daily, fucking as many as 15 guys a day, and I was there daily, almost 7 days a week.  That was in 2008 and since then I think I am over the 15000 mark to me which is not a large number considering I am not your average 5'10 or height kind of guy.  I am a mere 5'5 although height has nothing to do with it, but the truth be told men like bigger men, I happen to have a big confidence in myself, so it gets me far.

So Fucking Beautiful - being used - having throbbing dicks unloading Cum loads - being high - doing what I was born to do - tearing up my cunt hole - more - more - Oh My God - Do it !

On 12/6/2021 at 10:02 AM, bigbootybottom4u said:

You are gorgeous. A true fabulous poz trophy. 

Craving being her - love to meet or chat with others just like him - more- more - touch of makeup - painted fingernails - wearing sexy hot clothes - making other males with erections - cum loading - squirting , hard dicks - being a fem cum dumpster - smoking cigs. , weed , meth - becoming a crazy whore - giving the body up - fisting  Sluts !

On 9/20/2021 at 11:02 AM, BB10 said:

No idea how many fags I’ve bred over the years, but it’s safe to say my loads have been dumped in close to 1 thousand cunts.

One of the whores I use regularly is widely known to take several thousand loads each year. Those high mileage pussies are my favorite.

Who takes several thousand loads a year?

I was top only till I was 26.  I’m sure I was close to 1000 asses bred by then; I started fucking at 12-13 and my annual numbers started rising the day I stepped into my college dorm.

once I learned to bottom (thanks Chris, you were a great mentor!), it probably took another 10 years to get 1000 cocks up my ass.

• Piggy 1

I don't know for sure but when I try to add the numbers up I am pretty sure I have played with over a thousand. I can't say I have taken that many cocks and such but it's up there. 

I am not sure what my number is I lost count a long time ago… I frequent GHs dam near everyday… realistically I do not know where I am at but I know it is up there near or surpassed the 1000 mark. I am proud of it as well. Nothing better then being used anon or whored out! 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I can also contribute that one in three women of the 50-something women I fucked took it in their ass, but trying to count up the number of men I've bred or been bred by and I gave up trying to count years ago at well into the 400s. Must be close to 1000 by now

• Like 1

It's hard to guess for me. I would think close to that number. 8 years of being topped, increased to nearly daily breeding last year, with several days of multiple cocks planting their seed in me. But the first few years I only had sex with probably 30 different men. 

I should probably just whore myself out at a goal of 10 cocks a day during work/class days, and parties on the days I'm off. I could clear 1000 before I'm 22.

Might need to spend a few weeks in Ft. Laud to really get those numbers up...

1 hour ago, BBttmpozchaser said:

I am not sure what my number is I lost count a long time ago… I frequent GHs dam near everyday… realistically I do not know where I am at but I know it is up there near or surpassed the 1000 mark. I am proud of it as well. Nothing better then being used anon or whored out! 

I’m not that far away … I can add it yiur count!

I started young, but from age 24 to 32 and again from age 38 to present, have been my most active years.  During the 13 years from 24-32 I took an average of 2-3 anon cocks a week, so let’s call it — so 50 x 8 = 400 x 2 = 800; during ages 38 to present (~10 years) I averaged about 1-2 cocks a week, so again, let’s go for the smaller of the two (only time you’ll hear me say that haha 😂) — so 50 x 10 = 500 x 1 = 500.

So, at a minimum, I’ve taken about 1,300 cocks in my life. The years before 24 and between 32 and 38 I’ve excluded because I was in a relationship and never cheated (though I did play together with one bf in a last ditch — failed — attempt to spice up our relationship) or was not particularly active as a raw bottom. 

It should be noted that I am using averages and being very conservative. There were weeks when I would go on a cum binge — taking 15-20 anon cocks in a single week (a good night at Steamworks or the Dunes could easily run into double digits); there were also weeks when I’d take zero cocks. 

I did also top for a number of years (and still do on rare occasions) — but if this totaled more than 50 fucks I’d be surprised.

So yup, I’m a total slut.

• 1 month later...

I had reached over 1,000 cocks in my ass by the time I was 20. I likely reached cumming in over 1,000 asses by age 40.  Estimated lifetime totals 10,000+ in ass and over 5,000 cumming in their ass.  The San Francisco Bay Area was my breeding ground from 1975-1995.   Portland and Salem Oregon from 1995-2006,  SF Bay Area Again from 2006-2009, Most recently Ohio and Western Pennsylvania from 2009 until today.       

Let me know if I may have bred you or been bred by you.

• Piggy 2

I have actually tried to keep an exact count. This is the one slightly autistic thing I've done through my adulthood - keeping the cumulative total in my head and adding one to it each time. When I started having sex almost twenty years ago now, I got very excited and happy that I was finally getting some, and tried to remember some of the details about the guys (age, nationality, whether I topped or bottomed, etc) and made up little lists for myself. I stopped doing the lists after I got past twenty guys or so, and never went so far as to keep a spreadsheet, but I've always tried to remember the figure.

I only count someone if we've had penetrative sex (not just oral), and if I have sex with them twice, I don't count them twice - it's a list of the number of people I've had, not the number of times I've had sex. It gets complicated though, particularly when I have sex at sex clubs or similar, because I'll fuck someone and think they look a bit familiar and wonder if I've had them before. Then I have to stop and have a quick, anxious internal debate before deciding on whether to add him to the total or not. I've actually called after guys to ask them if we've met before, purely to help me make the decision. Obviously this means that the figure I have is my best estimate and is probably not exactly accurate

Weird eh? Anyway the figure as of today is exactly 1,230 people - 1,229 men and 1 woman.  I'm quite pleased and proud of myself to have made it over the 1,000, rock star figures in the heterosexual world, especially since i don't fuck absolutely everyone who wants me and frequently turn down guys I'm not attracted to. I've also topped much more than I've bottomed, so I haven't had the chance to really rack up the numbers as a gangbang bottom or similar (and I'm not sure I even physically could, massive respect to the guys who have the stamina and nerves of steel!).

Keeping count like this has probably made me a little compulsive about sex though and about adding to my total figure. I get annoyed that Prep took so long to come out and thus so many of those had to involve a condom (probably only about 300 have been bareback). I also get mad at how the pandemic meant I only had a few guys over the course of a year. Hence I'm hatching a plan to spend the summer months in London, and to be brutally honest about 90% of the reason is to rack up a larger number of guys in a relatively short time, and make up for the sexual desert of the pandemic while I'm still young enough to do it! London is like my sexual paradise, the first year I lived there I had over 200 guys, my best year ever.

Anyway, a lot of info I've never really told anyone in person! But I'm sure this forum will understand 🙂

• Like 1

On 2/27/2022 at 6:09 PM, ytowndaddybear said:

I had reached over 1,000 cocks in my ass by the time I was 20. I likely reached cumming in over 1,000 asses by age 40.  Estimated lifetime totals 10,000+ in ass and over 5,000 cumming in their ass.  The San Francisco Bay Area was my breeding ground from 1975-1995.   Portland and Salem Oregon from 1995-2006,  SF Bay Area Again from 2006-2009, Most recently Ohio and Western Pennsylvania from 2009 until today.       

Let me know if I may have bred you or been bred by you.

Wow thats amazing, a real bareback hero 

• Like 1

On 2/28/2022 at 4:33 AM, bluedragon said:

I have actually tried to keep an exact count. This is the one slightly autistic thing I've done through my adulthood - keeping the cumulative total in my head and adding one to it each time. When I started having sex almost twenty years ago now, I got very excited and happy that I was finally getting some, and tried to remember some of the details about the guys (age, nationality, whether I topped or bottomed, etc) and made up little lists for myself. I stopped doing the lists after I got past twenty guys or so, and never went so far as to keep a spreadsheet, but I've always tried to remember the figure.

I only count someone if we've had penetrative sex (not just oral), and if I have sex with them twice, I don't count them twice - it's a list of the number of people I've had, not the number of times I've had sex. It gets complicated though, particularly when I have sex at sex clubs or similar, because I'll fuck someone and think they look a bit familiar and wonder if I've had them before. Then I have to stop and have a quick, anxious internal debate before deciding on whether to add him to the total or not. I've actually called after guys to ask them if we've met before, purely to help me make the decision. Obviously this means that the figure I have is my best estimate and is probably not exactly accurate

Weird eh? Anyway the figure as of today is exactly 1,230 people - 1,229 men and 1 woman.  I'm quite pleased and proud of myself to have made it over the 1,000, rock star figures in the heterosexual world, especially since i don't fuck absolutely everyone who wants me and frequently turn down guys I'm not attracted to. I've also topped much more than I've bottomed, so I haven't had the chance to really rack up the numbers as a gangbang bottom or similar (and I'm not sure I even physically could, massive respect to the guys who have the stamina and nerves of steel!).

Keeping count like this has probably made me a little compulsive about sex though and about adding to my total figure. I get annoyed that Prep took so long to come out and thus so many of those had to involve a condom (probably only about 300 have been bareback). I also get mad at how the pandemic meant I only had a few guys over the course of a year. Hence I'm hatching a plan to spend the summer months in London, and to be brutally honest about 90% of the reason is to rack up a larger number of guys in a relatively short time, and make up for the sexual desert of the pandemic while I'm still young enough to do it! London is like my sexual paradise, the first year I lived there I had over 200 guys, my best year ever.

Anyway, a lot of info I've never really told anyone in person! But I'm sure this forum will understand 🙂

Very hot, I'm in belfast, I should drive down and help you add to that number

• Like 1