Who here has taken more than one thousand cocks in their ass? Or fucked more than one thousand asses?

GymAddict

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

From my teens to mid/late twenties I used to spend 4 or 5 hours per evening at a cruising ground and maybe 12 to 14 hours on a Saturday and Sunday, on a weekday could get between 5 and 10 guys either fucking me or getting fucked by me and on the weekend days between 15 and 30, so working out the maths:

Weekday average would be 7 per day
Weekend average would be 21 per day

I would be there most weekdays and weekend except during bad weather, so let’s assume 3 months of the year, 90 days with a 70/30 split of weekdays and weekends:

63 weekdays x 7 guys would be 441
27 weekend days x 21 would be 567
Total: 1008 guys per year, was going there for at least 7 years, so 7,056 guys potentially.

Obviously there would be busy days and quiet days so could potentially halve that but is still works out at over 3500 guys either giving me their loads or taking mine.

In addition to that there is also hook ups on the apps, club and bar toilets, visits to saunas and sex clubs, so could be nearer 5000.

And yes, I know I was spending way too much time at the cruising ground but I didn’t really have any friends, there wasn’t a gay scene in my area and I just loved sex!

I have been enjoying sodomy since I was a teen. At present count, including current Pig Week in Fort Lauderdale where I have had 113 different sex partners fucking and fisting my ass, my lifetime partner count is roughly 16,350 sex partners (yes, you read that right) and 2021 is at 338 partners. So, while not as high as many years that have been over 500 partners in a year (my record being 903 partners in a single year in 2018), it is a huge return to form after the sexual desert that was large part of 2020.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 4

29 minutes ago, MuscledHorse said:

I have been enjoying sodomy since I was a teen. At present count, including current Pig Week in Fort Lauderdale where I have had 113 different sex partners fucking and fisting my ass, my lifetime partner count is roughly 16,350 sex partners (yes, you read that right) and 2021 is at 338 partners. So, while not as high as many years that have been over 500 partners in a year (my record being 903 partners in a single year in 2018), it is a huge return to form after the sexual desert that was large part of 2020.

Well done! My cumdump mentor and hero! 😈😜I’m now at 280 male breeding partners for this year - ABOUT to be 281 😉. My goal is to be at at least 330-340 partners by close of the year. 

Wow!!! I don't even know WHERE to begin, i would LOVE to pound over 1,000 white beautiful booties!!! geeeeeeez... talk about being heavenly... now thats something i can most honestly say would be worthy of my attention lol. 🙂 Ive never actually taken a load (probably never WILL) but im really hoping to give my first load to someone fairly soon! Omg!! a thousand loads would be simply AMAZING!!!! 

2 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

The true pleasure of sodomy and the pleasure of fucking and fisting.  Have to say I have lost count.  I used to try to maintain count of cocks and loads and ffists, especially at sleazy sex club nights but enthusiasm for more meant I lost count in the mid 20's per night an the night was still less than half way.  Its all about sexual freedom and most certainly in the thousands. 

The first time I was actually aware of the multiple numbers was when asked as a teen at the sexual health clinic how many partners etc.  😉

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AtlantaCumDumpster said:

Well done! My cumdump mentor and hero! 😈😜I’m now at 280 male breeding partners for this year - ABOUT to be 281 😉. My goal is to be at at least 330-340 partners by close of the year. 

So great to see another guy embracing sexual promiscuity as I and many (but not near enough) males do. I can often be found in the Heretic on pup nights in the back play area, down on all 4's in my pup gear, taking cocks and the occasional hands while guys enjoy my own fat penis. Slut on, brother!!

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, damsonffpig said:

The true pleasure of sodomy and the pleasure of fucking and fisting.  Have to say I have lost count.  I used to try to maintain count of cocks and loads and ffists, especially at sleazy sex club nights but enthusiasm for more meant I lost count in the mid 20's per night an the night was still less than half way.  Its all about sexual freedom and most certainly in the thousands. 

The first time I was actually aware of the multiple numbers was when asked as a teen at the sexual health clinic how many partners etc.  😉

Funny, you should mention that. I have such a hard time not laughing at the reactions of the health department nurses when I go in for testing and they ask me how many partners I've had in the last X months (sometimes 3 sometimes 6). My regular doctor knows what a huge slut I am so there's never any surprise there. I am currently at Pig Week and about to leave ot the closing sex party from noon til 6 or so tonight. A week after I get back, I will go get tested so I will get to see that look of "i'm sorry, what?!" shock when I answer that question. The reaction speaks volumes about how pervasive false Xian/Muslin/Mormon dogmatic sexual repression is in our society. I encourage sexual promiscuity among my fellow males and live that life as an example to and for others, that they might see the truth and health of it, and join.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Easily!   I started with my father and older brother, and within a year they were passing me on to their poker buddies, bar owners, team mates, and guys in my brother's military unit all before I was 18.  Once I was 18, I was already a pig who needed cocks and cum on a daily basis.  I became a bartender as a sleazy leather bar 2 months after 18 birthday and ended up in a sling after my shift and on nights off.   In my early 20s I moved to Chicago and then to San Francisco.  Each new location being fresh new meat I was taking 5-10 loads per night.   

• Upvote 1

Living in Seattle alone in my first year I popped almost 3000 holes, I was at the bath house daily, fucking as many as 15 guys a day, and I was there daily, almost 7 days a week.  That was in 2008 and since then I think I am over the 15000 mark to me which is not a large number considering I am not your average 5'10 or height kind of guy.  I am a mere 5'5 although height has nothing to do with it, but the truth be told men like bigger men, I happen to have a big confidence in myself, so it gets me far.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1,000+ is my bucket list goal! I've past age 50 and have taken over 3k loads, but only from about 165 men total. Of course I've only counted sexual encounters where breeding took place rather than random 50 dix in my hole at a sauna, but only 2 bred me. Hopefully 2022 will be a more active year and I'll get back to some 2 or 3 random stranger loads each week. 🙏 💦 🍆

On 12/4/2021 at 9:59 PM, Faggotuser said:

Fuck I love trash whores like you. That sloppy cunt looks like a magnet for HIV.

I am already HIV+, and am undetectable (means I cannot give it to others) - and the meds I take protect me from further infection.

im an excellent and very fun trash whore, too.

D96796A0-778B-4B14-9BA4-61DFB3411383.jpeg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BBBlondie said:

I am already HIV+, and am undetectable (means I cannot give it to others) - and the meds I take protect me from further infection.

im an excellent and very fun trash whore, too.

D96796A0-778B-4B14-9BA4-61DFB3411383.jpeg

You are gorgeous. A true fabulous poz trophy.