Who here has taken more than one thousand cocks in their ass? Or fucked more than one thousand asses?

GymAddict

I've probably taken about 4000 loads or more in my life.

Having a plump ass made it easy for tops to want to breed me.

I had a Master top that trained me as cumdump so in the past 10 years my load count has definitely gone up. 

I got introduced to having cummy hole a lot!d9495bfa323c73ad80f97401fd70efab_6_1591515478425.jpg.6dd4c165689b17d21b1c94b3ba65b96c.jpg

Well.

I started late. Not til I was 37. I suppose I felt like I had to make up for lost time. I’ve been trying to do so now for 17 years. I remember keeping a tally my first year, and being shocked that I ended up at 72. Not all years were that prolific, to be sure, but by the numbers, in order to have crossed the 1,000 mark by now I would have had to have taken just under 59 cocks a year, which is just a bit over once weekly.

So by that math, on my best trip to camp, I took over half a year’s worth of cock in a day.

I’ve taken 40% of a year’s worth of cock at Cumunion - twice.

I started keeping a relatively accurate tally in 2017. Although I know there have been a few I’ve missed counting, in just the last five years, I’ve been fucked 539 times. Plus the first year’s tally: 611. Plus that one day at camp: 645. That whittles the number of fucks needed to hit 1,000 down to only about 32 a year for the remaining years, and I went to camp several times, had so many 1-on-1 hookups I lost count...

Yeah. I’m over.

1,000. Like, this many periods->
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

God, that means I’ve been fucked by the equivalent of a battalion. I’ve serviced a third of a brigade. I guess that’ll have to be my next marker...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Since the late 1990s, when I was in my early 20s and started to seriously get into being a hardcore slut, I've get approximate records. Not exactly in great detail or meticulous, but a very basic load tally. First done in hard copy, but now in spreadsheet. Since that time I've been around 7800 cocks in my ass. I've fucked 1300 asses (some of the topping and bottoming overlap, so it's necessarily 9100 all up).

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Kudos to ALL you guys !!!  My count was for Holes I've Seeded, being exclusively T for years.  At some point though, the Lust for pigbreeding got the better of me, and for the past few years I'll take an occasional Cock / load up my gut.  However, being a "johnny-cum-lately" to taking Cock, I doubt it's happened more than maybe 40, 50 times.  I guess I have quite a task ahead of me to cum within even hollering distance of you guys !!!