Who here has taken more than one thousand cocks in their ass? Or fucked more than one thousand asses?

GymAddict

On 9/20/2021 at 8:02 AM, BB10 said:

No idea how many fags I’ve bred over the years, but it’s safe to say my loads have been dumped in close to 1 thousand cunts.

One of the whores I use regularly is widely known to take several thousand loads each year. Those high mileage pussies are my favorite.

i still have yet to have ur load in my cunt and want it bad so hit me up .. my twitter is wildguyinlax

• 4 weeks later...

Guilty! Probably more like 2000. I would love to know the actual number. I’d also like to see who fucked me. Most of those fucks were anonymous, at gloryholes, fuck bench, dark rooms. It’s hard to see who is up your ass when your mouth is full of cock. Looking forward to the next thousand. 😜

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Not much of a bottom here - maybe 40, 50 Cocks up my gut all told ...

But !!!  For several years (after the health crises) I never (knowingly, anyway) fucked the same Hole twice.  In the fuckrooms of the bars though, it's difficult to know for sure.  I always thought to myself "I know that this one feels like, and there are sooooo many more out there, why do the same one twice?  But, there were fb's all the way along too - and I traveled a lot for work - so I'd say my Cock has rutted in at least a thousand different Holes; probably more.  It never occurred to me to count, and thank God I'm not straight - just imagine all the paternity lawsuits I'd have faced !!!  Chances are really good though, that in the last 10 or so years I've fucked the same Hole more than twice over at Slammer ... but in the darkroom, there's little reason to check out identifying characteristics (other than inked backs, of course).

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm - and fresh ones whenever possible

• Piggy 1

On 12/2/2021 at 1:32 PM, BBBlondie said:

I have taken way more. I estimate that my hot little ass has entertained around 3,500-4,000 cocks - all raw and all came in me - and I want more. Right now! B685A869-3215-4C38-85F3-275F948653FE.jpeg.6bb221f9f9c8ef74adb66d3c5429f9a4.jpeg

Fuck I love trash whores like you. That sloppy cunt looks like a magnet for HIV.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1