Any older bottoms who like to get fucked by young, twinkish guys?

CumInside84

On 6/1/2023 at 1:59 AM, bareback-flipflop said:

That’s the point. Let me add to these the chemistry. If chemistry works who cares about age? As a versa, I have sex with various types and ages of guys. I was bred by 18 and 70+ guys as well.

I feel the same if the chemistry works that is what is important   However, that said, , I do have a couple of younger guys that like to fuck me. But I also get to fuck them back. Lol. That is what’s so good about being vers 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Oh, I definitely do! Young guys can't always fuck as well as more experienced men but, for twinks, being hard is as natural as breathing and their loads shoot like bullets from a gun. Woof. Plus, I only fuck poz guys and there's nothing quite so hot as young poz man.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I know this lacks originality, but I have a fantasy roll play of being in a men's sex club, backroom of a gay bar, etc. and run into my son who after the both of us have a few drinks let our guards down and he fucks me there with people watching. I want him to be in control. The idea of younger dominaing older is a turn-on for me.

I would like someone to state  what "old" exactly is?  I do get somewhat "upset" when threads involving age pop up.

I'll say this.....having  sex with an 18 year old is not exactly my idea of a good time.  Sure, it does wonders for my fading self-confidence, but in the end I am disgusted with myself.  To me it  feels rather gross.

Now 28 is a different story, that does get my self confidence booming and I do feel like a new man after an encounter like that.  I have had guys says "Oh, but fucking a guy your age is great because they have so much experience and they feel so....accommodating.  Okay I used the word accommodating because I don't want to repeat what the man said to me.

I would like to pose this question to BZ members - at what age is too old?  Now I am smart enough to realize that this topic has already been discussed but I would like the 2024 versions.   Should there be no more than a certain number of years between the two (or three) guys involved?  

If. you are in your 40s are guys in their 20s off-limits? If you are in your 50s, should the youngest you sleep with should be in their late 30s.  It gets very dicey to me, when I meet someone who is obviously sexually interested.  If he asks my age, do I tell him the real number (I mean the REAL number).????

I ask this because I run across guys from say 25 to 35 on a routine basis, and I hear "You look great for your age" or "Man I bet any guy  would want to hook up with you".  Well, not really. 

I just don't want to cross the line and sleep with someone who I could have fathered .

I obviously am not holding a gun to anyone's head and telling them to get naked, but at some point I just would like to know what is "appropriate" rather than "inappropriate"

Feedback, responses, slurs, have at it guys, Curious what BZ members think.....

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

I would like someone to state  what "old" exactly is?  I do get somewhat "upset" when threads involving age pop up.

I'll say this.....having  sex with an 18 year old is not exactly my idea of a good time.  Sure, it does wonders for my fading self-confidence, but in the end I am disgusted with myself.  To me it  feels rather gross.

Now 28 is a different story, that does get my self confidence booming and I do feel like a new man after an encounter like that.  I have had guys says "Oh, but fucking a guy your age is great because they have so much experience and they feel so....accommodating.  Okay I used the word accommodating because I don't want to repeat what the man said to me.

I would like to pose this question to BZ members - at what age is too old?  Now I am smart enough to realize that this topic has already been discussed but I would like the 2024 versions.   Should there be no more than a certain number of years between the two (or three) guys involved?  

If. you are in your 40s are guys in their 20s off-limits? If you are in your 50s, should the youngest you sleep with should be in their late 30s.  It gets very dicey to me, when I meet someone who is obviously sexually interested.  If he asks my age, do I tell him the real number (I mean the REAL number).????

I ask this because I run across guys from say 25 to 35 on a routine basis, and I hear "You look great for your age" or "Man I bet any guy  would want to hook up with you".  Well, not really. 

I just don't want to cross the line and sleep with someone who I could have fathered .

I obviously am not holding a gun to anyone's head and telling them to get naked, but at some point I just would like to know what is "appropriate" rather than "inappropriate"

Feedback, responses, slurs, have at it guys, Curious what BZ members think.....

I stated earlier in this tread that when I started  cruising as a teenager I would get fucked by men in their 40s to 60s. 

I never went around yelling out my age but it was obvious that I was not 18. 

I know a lot has changed since the 80s but if you feel comfortable fucking someone much younger or much older, go for it. If you’re not go for who you are comfortable with  

• Like 1

To be honest, nowadays my 60 plus year libido is so rampant as I indulge myself in all the man sex I should have had years ago, that I'm happy to take any cock or fuck any hole that comes my way. 

But I do particularly love getting fucked by a young smooth twink. I love their physical beauty, their energy, their stamina, their priapic hardness and, above all, their copious, fertile sperm. I love the thought that although in theory that sperm's been put there to make babies, I'm getting it all. 

• Like 1