Head hanging off the edge throat fucking - love it or hate it?

anoncumdumpsub

I love this, but it’s very situational. If the bed has side boards it can feel like your neck is getting broken. If the bed is too low, the top may have to put too much weight on your neck. And if your top is a sadist or fancies himself a dom without really understanding what that means, then it can become an exercise in cruelty. But with a considerate and skillful top and a decent bed, this can be incredible.

Edited by BBArchangel
Typo
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, Kylerd3 said:

You're the only one here being that, everyone eIse, I think is in fantasy mode.

*shrug*

I’m not sure what I’m supposed to say. I don’t enjoy it, it’s not my favorite position or even a desirable one. I produce A LOT of spit and sometimes that can turn into a real hazard. And I get dizzy, so when that happens, swallowing a dick is the furthest thing from my mind. Sex is supposed to be enjoyable for both parties, otherwise it kind of misses the point.

I suppose I could lie and say I enjoy it but it’s better for me to “keep it real” as the saying goes. YMMV.

• Like 1

Love it. A former fb loved it too. He'd fully pull out often and then stick it back in me and fuck my throat for awhile. He could go longer than I could but I still loved it.

Occasionally he'd give me a dribble of piss but not too much at a time. I couldn't drink it down very fast in that position.

Ultimately he'd give me his seed, either down my throat or in my ass. Great, sexy guy.

Being throat fucked hanging your head off the edge of the bed is not only submissive - as they push harder it becoming completely degrading and dehumanizing. The men who do this best reduce me to just a hole for their pleasure. They can unload down my throat, and many will piss down it too. 

Being abused and degraded like that pushes me to kind of a mindbreak - I cum and cum all over myself and have no control over my orgasms, especially if he’s blocking my air too.

I absolutely love it.

More often, I’m in a booth and the guy in my pussy will hold my head forward with force as the guy in my mouth pushes down my throat. Relinquishing control completely like that to the men using me, even giving up control of my air, drives me to that place I lust for, where I’m reduced to a worthless fuck toy for men.

Either way, as I said, is completely degrading and dehumanizing, and I seek out that feeling. I need it.

Everyone’s different. 😉

- Di ❤️

On 11/3/2021 at 3:02 PM, BBArchangel said:

I love this, but it’s very situational. If the bed has side boards it can feel like your neck is getting broken. If the bed is too low, the top may have to put too much weight on your neck. And if your top is a sadist or fancies himself a dom without really understanding what that means, then it can become an exercise in cruelty. But with a considerate and skillful top and a decent bed, this can be incredible.

I've had my head over the edge of a picnic table of a park late one night when a guy used my throat while my arms were tucked under my back

On 11/1/2021 at 10:35 AM, anoncumdumpsub said:

On the days when I'm not horny to get fucked anonymously, the very next best thing for me is to get my throat fucked real deep.

I've found that the best position for the top to go as deep as possible is with my head hanging off the edge of my bed, and the top mounting it from above like a wet pussy. What's not to love:

• Amazing view of his balls and ass
  • The feeling of submission is like no other; you can't pull back and just have to take it; one of the most vulnerable positions you can let a man use you in
  • Great smells with his balls usually resting on your nose you can smell his sweaty balls and the musk of his ass
  • Very pleasurable for the top as he can go really deep in that position

Only drawback is that it can be uncomfortable for the bottom, especially if the top is aggressive and/or has a huge cock. It is not uncommon to end up with spit all over my face when I do this. But as a good cumdump we relish in the abuse and humiliation, right?

It's been real hard finding a top into this kind of position for throat fucking, and also rarely hear bottoms talk about it. So, tops and bottoms, is it something you guys love? Do you hate it? Curious to hear the community's thoughts about this.

Yes I love sucking that way.  At first It was hard but I learned that It isn't about My pleasure i learned to love it 

• Like 1