Sauna / Orgy Racism?

bbboyfucker

20 minutes ago, DarkroomTaker said:

TBH I am not understanding this thread at all.

Hope its ok to post and not derail. But when I am in UK or European countries my uncut cock is not a problem or an issue. However in the US it is not welcomed in the same light for some reason. Alot of American guys seem to prefer Cut cock, which I honestly dont have a problem with, but I do have a problem with rudeness.

For some reason I think I have missed the point of the OPs Q though, apologies if I have.

Your comment isn't really off-topic (IMO) but I think it's missing the context of the original post.

In some cultures in Europe, circumcision is rare except among people of Jewish or Muslim religious traditions. Both groups, in some regions, face hatred for their beliefs and/or ethnic background. Hence in a setting where that circumcision is obvious (his examples were saunas and orgies, but could also include gym locker rooms/showers, sex clubs, and more), those people may well face discrimination or outright hatred - not necessarily because they're cut, but because of what the hating people think it means. That, I believe, was the OP's point. 

In the United States, circumcision has long been common, particularly among white men, for a century. A lot of Americans do in fact prefer cut cocks, but there is a significant subset of the gay male culture that really, REALLY likes uncut men. I don't know a lot of men who would reject an uncut man, but I do know a few; I agree no one should be rude about it. Except for those who have an extreme fetish for uncut men, I don't think many gay men here would reject a man who is circumcised.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

Your comment isn't really off-topic (IMO) but I think it's missing the context of the original post.

In some cultures in Europe, circumcision is rare except among people of Jewish or Muslim religious traditions. Both groups, in some regions, face hatred for their beliefs and/or ethnic background. Hence in a setting where that circumcision is obvious (his examples were saunas and orgies, but could also include gym locker rooms/showers, sex clubs, and more), those people may well face discrimination or outright hatred - not necessarily because they're cut, but because of what the hating people think it means. That, I believe, was the OP's point. 

In the United States, circumcision has long been common, particularly among white men, for a century. A lot of Americans do in fact prefer cut cocks, but there is a significant subset of the gay male culture that really, REALLY likes uncut men. I don't know a lot of men who would reject an uncut man, but I do know a few; I agree no one should be rude about it. Except for those who have an extreme fetish for uncut men, I don't think many gay men here would reject a man who is circumcised.

Thanks Bootman, I kinda thought I missed some context of the OPs Q. I appreciate and welcome your clarity and also additional info. Thanks again.

• 1 month later...

I am in the USA and prefer cocks with foreskin. I wouldn't say no to a man who is cut.  I know some men love raunch or "pig sex" or having sex with men who do not shower or bathe for weeks at a time.  I prefer having sex with people who practice good hygiene and bathe daily.  I have been with cut men who had nasty smelling cocks as they did not bathe so I did not suck them.

On 11/4/2021 at 1:39 PM, bbboyfucker said:

Being Jewish, I, like most Jewish men in Israel (and nowadays - in most of the world), was circumsized at 8 days.

In Israel there is a majority of Jews and Muslims, so most of the dicks you will meet in saunas and in some orgies would be circumsized.

My question to you: have you ever encountered racist talk, boolying or physical violence towards "suspected" Jews (or Muslims) who are circumsized?

I once got comments for being cut from 3 uncut men in a Kiev sauna, but the manager of the place physically dragged them away, made them put their clothes back on and kicked them out of the place, but other than that, I only encountered tolerance-for-dick. 

Eastern European Jews and Muslims do not all get cut, unless they are super religious. A het friend of mine is from the Ukraine and he is technically Jewish as his grandparents for both parents were before the Soviet revolution but they had stopped practicing circumcision or being Jewish and they and all of his relatives are really atheist, except his mother she became super religious and Jewish when they emigrated to the USA and none of her family members understand why she did this.

There are also Jews in Israel who are not cut and Muslims who are not cut, but the ones who are not cut are just culturally or historically Jewish or Muslim and not super religious or public and open about being Jewish or Muslim.

On 11/15/2021 at 5:21 PM, DarkroomTaker said:

For some reason I think I have missed the point of the OPs Q though, apologies if I have

No reason to apologize - the longer these threads run, the more they sometimes seem to wander off.  

My question to you: have you ever encountered racist talk, boolying or physical violence towards "suspected" Jews (or Muslims) who are circumsized?

Actually, never anything overt.  I think that guys that harbor "racist" feelings (and that's what they are - merely feelings, usually taught by generations of forebears) are essentially ashamed of those feelings, and sublimate them while in a sauna, backroom, fuckjoint,  The most likely realize instinctively that they have some intellectual work to do, which would allow them to arrive at a more reasoned point of view.  Most guys just don't give a rats ass about religiosity anymore.

1 hour ago, TotalTop said:

Eastern European Jews and Muslims do not all get cut, unless they are super religious. A het friend of mine is from the Ukraine and he is technically Jewish as his grandparents for both parents were before the Soviet revolution but they had stopped practicing circumcision or being Jewish and they and all of his relatives are really atheist, except his mother she became super religious and Jewish when they emigrated to the USA and none of her family members understand why she did this.

There are also Jews in Israel who are not cut and Muslims who are not cut, but the ones who are not cut are just culturally or historically Jewish or Muslim and not super religious or public and open about being Jewish or Muslim.

I think the problem here is that you're conflating cultural Judaism with religious Judaism, along with the assumption that anyone who is "culturally" Jewish counts as Jewish even if they do not practice that faith at all.

I would argue that someone who doesn't practice Judaism - particularly someone who considers himself an atheist - is not "Jewish". He may be "of Jewish descent."  but even that is so ambiguous as to be virtually meaningless.

Meanwhile, there have been any number of famous people (and lots of non-famous people) who have no Jewish ancestry but who converted to Judaism and were undeniably Jewish, including Sammy Davis Jr., Elizabeth Taylor. and Marilyn Monroe.

I would posit that very few males who were born into practicing Jewish families (not necessarily "super religious") were left uncircumcised. Counting atheists as "Jewish" merely because their grandparents were proves nothing. I was born into a Catholic family and even raised as one, but I would never describe myself as a "Catholic," especially not for the purpose of proving that Catholics don't share some characteristic because I don't.

• Upvote 1

On 11/4/2021 at 6:39 PM, bbboyfucker said:

Never noticed at the sauna or any venue there was any intolerance to circumzided men because people thought they were Muslims or Jews.

On 11/4/2021 at 6:39 PM, bbboyfucker said:

I once got comments for being cut from 3 uncut men in a Kiev sauna

What were the remarks they made?

As a bathhouse worker and customer I’ve witnessed or heard of a lot of racism in the space, but not related to circumcision. I’m sure it happens but at least where I’m located, I don’t think it’s anywhere near as frequent as anti-Black, anti-Indigenous, and anti-Asian comments and behaviours. 

On 1/3/2022 at 7:38 PM, BootmanLA said:

I would posit that very few males who were born into practicing Jewish families (not necessarily "super religious") were left uncircumcised. Counting atheists as "Jewish" merely because their grandparents were proves nothing. I was born into a Catholic family and even raised as one, but I would never describe myself as a "Catholic," especially not for the purpose of proving that Catholics don't share some characteristic because I don't.

Kudos, BootManLA.  Well done. 

I was raised in quite a religious environment (mainline Protestant), and started smelling the weasel in that woodwork in my early teens.  Once, as the congregation ended reciting one of the "creeds" with the phrase "this is most certainly true", I laughed our loud at just that hushed moment of silence when everyone was sitting back down. I laughed at the nonsensical notion that we were supposed to actually say that phrase, when everyone had just stood and recited the whole silly thing.  Why have to announce the belief that it is really really really all true, when we had just finished reciting it en-masse?  Of course, I caught a beating when we got home, but so damn what. 

Apparently, even as a little kid I was a bit rebellious in that particular venue.  There was an old toad of a woman who always petted me, stroked under my chin as a little kid.  She was a hideous old crone, and I detested her.  Somewhere around the age of 5, I let her have it, and kicked her in the shin as hard as I could.  Caught a substantial spanking then as well.  But, I laugh to myself every time I recall it, and I'm still damn proud of myself for it.   

• 5 months later...

While it's not technically racism, there is a definite intolerance and sometimes downright hatred on both sides of the circumcision spectrum.  My ex was a sexual racist, sex only with white guys and only cut white guys.  "Uncut cocks are ugly!" were his exact words.  On the other hand, when I accepted myself as a QUEER man, I shed my own prejudices.  Be they cut or intact, every cock is beautiful.  I'm more about the man than what he's got between his legs.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, evilqueerpig said:

While it's not technically racism, there is a definite intolerance and sometimes downright hatred on both sides of the circumcision spectrum.  My ex was a sexual racist, sex only with white guys and only cut white guys.  "Uncut cocks are ugly!" were his exact words.  On the other hand, when I accepted myself as a QUEER man, I shed my own prejudices.  Be they cut or intact, every cock is beautiful.  I'm more about the man than what he's got between his legs.

Awesome response evil, Fully agree.

9 hours ago, evilqueerpig said:

Would you or do you have sex with FTM?

Being Jewish, I, like most Jewish men in Israel (and nowadays - in most of the world), was circumsized at 8 days.

In Israel there is a majority of Jews and Muslims, so most of the dicks you will meet in saunas and in some orgies would be circumsized.

I once got comments for being cut from 3 uncut men in a Kiev sauna, but the manager of the place physically dragged them away, made them put their clothes back on and kicked them out of the place, but other than that, I only encountered tolerance-for-dick. 

Occasionally in Germany after sex I might be asked if I were Jewish (I'm not).  I usually responded that almost all American males are circumcised at birth.  Sometimes I did say I had Jewish ancestry to see where it might go, which was nowhere, at least not with the people I met in Germany (I was living there so this wasn't a short term thing).  

So at the end of the day I never directly saw racism (except in the US, but that's another story).

People are tripped or triggered over different things.  On my first Gay trip to Belgium a guy I was banging afterwards asked me if I was a priest - because I had short hair (I was in the military at the time).  I was really taken aback by that one.  

• Like 1

If not liking cut cocks is racist, by the same crooked logic, gay men would be considered misogynist because they dislike women's bodies.

• Haha 1