Turning my sisters Boyfriend into a Queer Cumdump

1 hour ago, Treehugger said:

The only downside is all those loads spraying who knows where when they should be going in my ass. I earned them! Sigh. I think I should get to count them in my yearly tally.

I haven't actually wanked to one of yours yet. I've been edging and precumming. Let's just say that when we do meet I'll fill you up with a giant toxic load and you can just count it as however many chapters of erotic literature you've posted.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

love these kinda stories.Kinda surprised a man with no gay experience would be interested in rimming,always thought that was kinda advanced but a sweet story nonetheless!Love that his girlfriend caught them.:)This story has great legs to be continued where we can see his development as a gay man and seeks his position so to speak.

• Thanks 1

Excellent story. Well written and downright hot as fuck. Also, oddly familiar as there are many similarities to my own life  and becoming oversexed like Evan. I look forward to reading more of your tales. 

• 3 weeks later...