Status of Cumdump Network and related sites?

• Administrators
14 hours ago, phukhole said:

Also, add me. I'd love to test new sites  (and cumdump network is right up my ...alley.)

Since there seems to be a theme here - I'm NOT looking for cumdumps, I'm looking for beta testers. This isn't just about Cumdump Network. This won't necessarily get your cumdump ad listed any faster.

• Administrators

These are the members I have on the beta tester list at the moment.

1. @anoncumdumpsub
  2. @hornyguyindc
  3. @Boinxdoor19
  4. @JimInWisc
  5. @EricX
  6. @PG1961Canada
  7. @phukhole
  8. @Blake
  9. @ricohio
  10. @thejadoman

(plus the moderators)

Let me know if you think your name should be on that list and I've messed something up.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

RAWTOP;

you should also remember that despite the amount of work you do, and the fact it’s largely taken advantage of, it’s been able to at least provide me a place that I can feel somewhat normal, thank you for that because I’d literally have killed myself multiple times since finding you back when I joined. You have saved my life more than you know. So take pride and take your time with doing, it helps us. 

My advice is to do what keep your income flowing so that you can be able to keep this community going. Because I was that fucked kid in high school that couldn’t get through sex ed without needing to jerk. No body I have met in person has ever had any idea how mortifying it is to be uncontrollably turned on by bugs… and know it’s deadly. To top it off, despite the imagery of Canada, it’s healthcare is far worse the the States so no… I didn’t have help, until I found this place. That’s why You need to do whatever you can to keep this place going, work towards finding a team of lawyers and psychologists and other such experts to protect it… because the few out there like me, need a place to feel relatively normal and exist with a  sense of usefulness. 

I hope this offers you some encouragement. If not, I am sorry. Good luck!

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/13/2022 at 8:40 PM, rawTOP said:

These are the members I have on the beta tester list at the moment.

1. @anoncumdumpsub
  2. @hornyguyindc
  3. @Boinxdoor19
  4. @JimInWisc
  5. @EricX
  6. @PG1961Canada
  7. @phukhole
  8. @Blake
  9. @ricohio
  10. @thejadoman

(plus the moderators)

Let me know if you think your name should be on that list and I've messed something up.

@Rawtop

I'm not IT skilled, but happy to be a tester, or even just someone to bounce ideas off from this side of the pond if it would help.

I can learn anything I put my mind too. Need any help, beta testing would be fun, or any other aspect. 

Basic, HTML, css,. Some. Kotlin, java, want to learn python and erherium for daps, GlitchCraft &Jigglyscruff on GitHub. Can't access my login. But check it out 

Also an endless slutty hole. So I'd enjoy this lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.