Are cumdumps selective of their loads?

GHFan4Life

Just a general question, do cumdumps only like certain races, dick sizes, body sizes from their tops? Or would a true cumdump accept all loads?

I am expecting some 'push back' or aggressive queens, so have at it. I just wanna know what are people's tastes or standards. 

And, here we go again.

If you take the trouble to read through the previous topics posted in this forum, you will find other threads - many other threads - asking pretty much the same thing: Should a true/real/good/proper/legit cumdump take any and all loads? The question assumes two things: 1) That there is somewhere written a set of standards that either do or do not qualify one as a cumdump, and 2) That there is anyone designated as the authority to make such a judgment. Neither is true.

But at least you’re straightforward, unlike some disingenuous questioners, in that you make it clear that you really just want to know how selective the guys who claim to be no-loads-refused cumdumps actually are.

That is a much more tangible and legitimate question than “What should a true cumdump do?” 

So I’ll answer you.

I do not turn any man away who requests the use of my cunt...as a matter of general practice. His race, age (provided he is of legal age), ethnicity, disability, socioeconomic status, weight, appearance, endowment, make no difference.

I must, however, protect my ability to offer such service, and so if a man presents with plain symptoms of an STD, I will not knowingly expose myself to contagion that will harm my body and put me out of action, and potentially put other men at risk through me. If a man tells me that he has untreated HIV and has a high viral load, I will decline - I will not knowingly risk superinfection with another strain of the disease that’s trying to kill me.

Otherwise, flesh is flesh, and I do not judge a man by the meat he’s wrapped in. I do, however, reserve the right to deny service to men who render themselves unfit for service. I will not knowingly permit myself to be used by a white supremacist, an antisemite, a misogynist, a racist, or any other such hater. I have no doubt that such men have bred me - I take a lot of anonymous cock - but I will give them no comfort if I am aware of it. How do I justify this? I will not deny my cunt to any man - but to my mind, such people are not men in any honorable sense.

It is important to note here that I make no claim that my cunt is too good for those men - that is not the case. My hole is just that - a wet breeding-slit. It is by definition a devolution of a male’s body for him to submit to it being so used. Any fucking by any man at all is its right and proper use, and I don’t dispute it. But I take upon myself the duty to ensure that it is used responsibly, ethically, and to the greatest benefit of the most men possible.

This isn’t, I feel sure, the kind of answer you were hoping for. It’s not the kind of answer that makes you want to rub one out. But I’m a cumdump who takes practically every cock offered, so that’s at least one answer to your question.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Hey there, ghfan4life

Above, you will find two replies to your question. 

One is of great value, from an experienced, dedicated, "whole" man.  Read it carefully, since it offers true, honest and genuine guidance regarding your question. Of course, you are entitled to make your own decision, and good on you for asking questions.  

Best -

• Upvote 2

It's a tough question.  Generally a total cum dump takes any and all loads,  As Eros mentioned, there can be philosophical differences, but if your ass is up at a bath, you likely wouldn't know.  

I don't consider myself a total dump, but I have been know to be from time to time.  I've had both big and small cocks, and fit and fat guys breed me.  It's really the tops choice on who they fuck though.  

@ErosWired nails it perfectly (as usual 🙂)

I'm similar in that the yes/no dichotomy is separated into two things:  the superficial stuff, (age [legal], race, body type, cock size, etc.), and the real thing.  I don't deny anyone based on the superficial aspects; I've had lots of fun with guys of all types, so that's never an issue for me.  

Where I draw the line is guys who aren't that interested in taking care of their own selves or have a blatant disregard for others.  Untreated STI's or HIV is a big no-no.  As it was stated, it's not only me protecting myself, but also protecting the others who come into sexual contact with me - none of whom asked for that sort of thing.  Sure, STI's are part of the bareback lifestyle and can't be totally avoided; if, however, a guy has visible signs of syphillis - I don't owe him anything other than immediately ushering him out the door or blocking him altogether.  

I've run into instances on BBRT where I've been messaged by guys who use the options under status as "Other" or "Poz + Other".  Whilst I do appreciate those guys for being honest, they should fully expect me to ask for details on what that "other" is.  It's not about me discriminating against anyone; it's about me making informed consent.  I once had a guy who had "other" as his status there and responded with "It means undetectable" when I asked for details...undetectable is one of the options, why isn't he using that?  It was a huge red flag for me, and I politely declined further interaction with him.  

• Like 1

As a cumdump I do have preferences(large cocks, total Tops, poz, etc.) but ultimately I will take any and all loads. My preferences never supersede my purpose. I am meant to take any load a Top offers. I may get lucky and find guys that match some of my preferences, but that doesn’t matter. My main objective is to please Men and provide them a place where they can leave their load.

I certainly don’t discriminate based on immutable characteristics, and don’t usually ask many questions to become hesitant about any particular guy.

• Like 1

No load refused here.  Used to be selective, but discovered it much more stimulating/erotic to just offer my hole to any/all who want to drop a load.  Many times I'm face down at the baths or in the public sling and don't see the man attached to the cock.

I know this is unpopular, especially since I consider myself a no loads refused bottom, but there are certain criteria that have to be met for me to take a load from a top. If they don't have an erect penis, or that will somehow slide up my ass soft, then it's a deal breaker.

Well, unless they let me nurse on their cock, hard or soft. Or they eat my ass. Or let me eat their ass. But aside from that, it's a total deal breaker.

No if ands or butts - well, except for my butt. 

5 hours ago, RawBottomAriel said:

As a cumdump I do have preferences(large cocks, total Tops, poz, etc.) but ultimately I will take any and all loads. My preferences never supersede my purpose. I am meant to take any load a Top offers. I may get lucky and find guys that match some of my preferences, but that doesn’t matter. My main objective is to please Men and provide them a place where they can leave their load.

I certainly don’t discriminate based on immutable characteristics, and don’t usually ask many questions to become hesitant about any particular guy.

This.

When I transitioned I knew why I did it. I needed to offer my bare pussy to any man that wants to unload in it.

No questions asked. Ever.
No load refused. Ever. 

As @RawBottomAriel said, some of us just know our purpose, and nothing trumps that. I absolutely need anon cocks breeding me. I absolutely need strangers to fill my womb with their seed.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and to set down their own rules. I just can’t give up the bare breeding for anything. 

- Di ❤️