Music for fisting

MalestoneFF

Any recommendations for music in a play session? Female vocals are a no for me. It needs to have testosterone! Sometimes it needs to be uptempo, big beat and such and sometimes deep drones and shamanic tones.

My favorites:

Hirsute Pursuit: Tighten that muscle ring

Various shamanic dark ambient artists, Dronny Darko, Randall Collier-Ford, Kammarheit

Wardruna (norwegian Viking music)

Prodigy

Chemical Brothers

What are your favorites?

I once made a little fisting video where in the background we had a song by Els Amics de les Arts. 

I'm not seriously suggesting this as fisting music though. It's definitely a...weird combination 

(For those of you that don't know, which will likely be almost all of you, Els Amics de les Arts is like a kind of folk-pop band)

• 2 weeks later...

When I'm training, oddly I like an audiobook. Something I can ignore, nothing too gripping. I think it's so I don't get too horny. When I'm getting off, something mellow and a bit psychedelic, or electro stuff. Solomon Grey, Almunia, Clock Opera. Chemical brothers is a good rec. 

One that is both perfectly appropriate and also totally INappropriate for fisting. I give you "Ten Thousand Fists" by Disturbed. A great track with a ton of testosterone in it, and the theme fits, but ... well, let's say there are few fisters who would not be laughing at the irony of the song.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I love trance music playing in the background, no vocals just the constant beat flooding my subconscious. Especially when smoking pot. The beat gets into my head and then all my nerve endings are firing off to match the music and I get caught up in feeling my tunnel of pleasure opening and allowing the hand/arm to slide in. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...