The Dream Hook-Up

It started like so many of my interactions with guys on the websites and apps I use to find tops. Perusing Grindr one day, a message popped up containing one of the most beautiful cocks I have ever seen. Ever. It was photographed next to a 16-oz can of my favorite craft beer; it was longer and almost as thick. And what luck, he was only about three miles away!

I wasted no time in replying with my standard two pics: one of a large bare cock stuffed deep in my hole, and the other with the after effect - a shot from behind as a thick dollop of cum ran out.  The latter photo, I find, weeds out the guys who are squeamish about fucking bareback, and when I didn't hear back from him for several minutes I assumed I had scared him off. Damn the luck!

A few more minutes went by before the little red dot reappeared on the messages icon. It was him.

"I was looking at your Twitter, and from there found your profile on BBRT. You really love getting fucked raw."

"Hell yeah," I replied, all the while hoping that he wouldn't follow up by saying he needed to use a condom. 

"Me too," he replied, the grinning purple devil emoji reinforcing how he felt about it.

I've encountered my fair share of 'right now' tops who don't even want to wait for a guy to clean out, so I've taken to douching throughout the day to make sure I'm always clean and ready. So I wasted no time in asking The Question:

"Wanna meet?"

He responded with nothing more than a map showing his location. It was a hotel that I know well, popular with business visitors coming to the area. "Message me for the room number when you park." Normally, a message like that would have me assuming that he was going to ghost, but I was so drawn to that beautiful piece of man meat that it was worth the risk.

"Be there in 10," I replied.

"OK"

I quickly pulled on shoes and a jacket, and headed out the door. I keep poppers and lube in my car so they're always available. I grabbed them from the trunk, then got in the car and began driving. It was probably the most distracted I've ever been behind the wheel, thinking about having that huge cock splitting me open and filling me with cum.

After a few minutes I pulled into the parking lot of the hotel and found a space. Shutting off the car, I realized that I was trembling slightly with the anticipation. I pulled out my little brown bottle and took a huff to help me relax, then picked up my phone.

"I'm here."

He responded immediately with the room number and instructions to just walk in when I got there. I climbed out of the car and made through the lobby and up the elevator. When I got there, the door was slightly ajar so I pushed it open. Laying on his back on the bed was a guy around my age, tall with a slender build. His massive member stood straight up, beckoning me.

I took a couple more hits off my brown bottle and quickly undressed. I moved over to the foot of the bed and climbed up between his legs, intent on getting his cock slick with my throat saliva so I could slide it deep into my guts.

As my face reached his crotch, I noticed a small tattoo in his pubic area. A biohazard symbol! Surprised, I felt myself recoil slightly as my body froze and my mind raced.

He read my thoughts. "Yes, I'm poz, and I'm off my meds. I hope that's not a problem."

I was in a daze. For more than a decade I have taken raw cock with impunity, contracting a few minor STIs but nothing more. I had always assumed that one day I would be pozzed, but I never imagined that I might know when it happened, never mind have the decision whether or not to accept a poz load.

I looked up to see him staring intently at me, but I couldn't read his thoughts. Was he expecting me to get up and leave? I had to imagine he was. He said nothing, his face expressionless as I weighed the options before me.

And still that beautiful cock beckoned. It was mere inches from my face. I could smell the faint musk of his balls, and I was hungry to take him into my mouth.

Time stood still as my mind continued to race. What should I do? Maybe I should go. I had gone more than ten years, none of them on PrEP, without being pozzed. With PrEP so prevalent these days, I could possibly go the rest of my life without contracting the virus.

But a little voice in the back of my head told me to stay, that it was inevitable that I would be pozzed, that this was my chance to finally stop waiting for it and let it happen.

The little voice slowly began to win the argument. My arm, almost involuntarily, brought my brown bottle to my nose. I unscrewed the cap and took two mighty huffs. My head began to swim as I pulled myself up onto my elbows. Slowly, I took first the head of his cock into my mouth. As the poppers took their full effect, I slid my head down as much of his shaft as I could fit in my throat.

He sighed in pleasure. "Atta boy." I began working my head up and down, swirling my tongue around the head of his cock and was rewarded with a taste of precum as I did so. All the while, my eyes were locked on that tattoo, partially hidden by his pubes, that reminded me of the probable outcome of what I was doing.

I choked and gagged on that gorgeous cock, my deep-throat saliva running in rivers down his shaft and balls and soaking the sheet under him. My brown bottle made regular trips to my nose, and soon all my inhibitions had melted away. I was committed. I was going to make him shoot that poz load for me.

"Get up on it," he ordered. Without a thought, I climbed up, straddling him cowboy-style. Reaching behind me, I grabbed his slicked-up shaft and positioned it at my hole. Slowly I eased myself back, taking his head inside me. It slid in easily. I continued to settle back on his shaft, feeling my hole stretch around it as it slid deeper and deeper into my guts. His face wore a twisted grin as I impaled myself on his poz cock.

At last he was balls-deep and I could go no further. I had never felt so full! I began to rock back and forth, sliding my ass up and down on his shaft. After a few minutes, he grabbed my hips and began to stroke up and down. I was in complete ecstasy as he plowed in and out of my hole. Then without missing a beat, he rolled me over onto my back and held my legs high in the air. His pace increased and his balls slapped my ass as he hammered my hole relentlessly, pulling almost all the way out before slamming home again. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead and dripped onto my chest. I was in heaven!

After much longer than I had ever thought possible, I felt his cock swell even larger inside me and he let out a moan as the telltale pulses of his cock told me he was pumping his poz load deep in my guts. At last, spent, he collapsed on top of me.

We lay like that for a minute before he slowly withdrew. His now flaccid cock left a trail of cum on the sheet as it seeped from my gaping hole. Not quite finished, he climbed up and straddled my chest, his cock positioned at my mouth. I slowly licked it off, savoring the taste of his cum mixed with my ass juices.

Still panting, he climbed off of me and sat on the bed. I got up - slowly and a bit gingerly - and began to get dressed. He grinned at me. "Congratulations," he said, "you're now poz."

Slipping my brown bottle back into my pocket, I smiled. "Am I?" I asked teasingly. "I think we should do that again just to make sure."

"I'll be back in town next week," he said.

"It's a date," I replied, opening the door. I stepped outside, pulling the door closed behind me. His cum seeped out of my well-fucked hole as I walked to my car, already fantasizing about my next visit.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 12