A Fresh Start

Hi guys here's a new story for you. It starts out slow but don't worry the good stuffs cuming. 

Chapter 1

I woke up as usual and began my day not realizing how much my life was about to change. Let me bring you up to speed before I get to the good stuff. My name's Zac, I married my high school sweetheart and we've been married for about 20 years now. We married young but I think we were in love, once. We were now more like roommates that only see each other in passing. I honestly can't remember the last time we had sex but I know it's been years. She snores like crazy so I started sleeping in the basement about 10 years ago. That's become my domain and she's taken over the first floor.

I made my way to the kitchen to grab some coffee and noticed a large envelope with my name on it laying on the counter. I opened it and took out a stack of documents with a note attached.

'Zac, I'm sure you won't find this a surprise but I've met someone who makes me happy. So, as my birthday gift to you I'm setting you free so you can become who you were meant to be. This should be relatively easy as we don't have kids. All I want is the house. You can take our joint bank account and any of our belongings from the house. I know this is short notice but I'm hoping you can be out by the end of the week, when I get back from my business trip.

Ellen'

Wow, okay I didn't see that coming, guess I shouldn't have been all that surprised but what the hell did she mean by so I can become who I was meant to be? Seriously what the fuck! I set the note aside and saw the attached document was divorce papers. Looks like she'd been busy.

I set the papers down, grabbed my coffee and headed out to work. I really wasn't sure what I was feeling; relief maybe? 

Traffic was a bitch so by the time I made it to the office I was already late. As I walked into my department I noticed that no one was around; however, as I rounded the corner to my office I saw everyone was in the conference room. Okay this didn't bode well. I tried to sneak in without causing any unwanted attention to myself.

"Zac, nice of you to join us," my bosses boss said. Damn I really hated that asshole. "As I was saying before Zac so rudely interrupted us, our company has been bought. This has been in the works for awhile so they already have a plan in place for this department. As you can imagine both companies have this same department so it safe to say most of you won't be here tomorrow." See what I mean, asshole. "We were going to do this one on one but I have meetings with the new owners all day so I'm doing this in one shot. Mike and Sandy you two are staying so please come with me. The rest of you are fired, I mean laid off. Your boss here will give you your separation packages." With that he grabbed Mike and Sandy, who both looked as shell shocked as the rest of us and left the room. It was at this point I noticed our HR rep standing next to my boss and damn she looked pissed.

"Yeah, I'm sorry guys," she said, "that was not how that was supposed to go down. That fucker, sorry, seeing as I'm laid off too once the transition is through I feel no reason to censor myself. Unfortunately, what he said is correct. I know you have questions and we'll try to answer them the best we can." For the next several hours they meet with each of us and answered all of our questions.

Well, this was turning out to be a birthday for the record books. Oh yeah if you hadn't picked up on it yet today was my 40th birthday. After I was done with my boss and HR I grabbed my few personal items from my office and headed back home. I was feeling numb inside. When I got home I grabbed the divorce papers and went down to my room. I read them three times just to make sure I didn't miss anything. Everything seemed pretty straight forward. I walked around the empty house and realized there wasn't anything here I really wanted to take with me. Don't get me wrong, my first reaction was to clear the house out and leave her nothing but let's get real I didn't have the energy nor did I really care at this point. I went back downstairs packed up all my clothes and the few items that were mine. In the end my life packed up into two suitcases and two small moving boxes. Damn when had my life become so pathetic. I loaded up my car, left the signed divorce papers on the kitchen table and locked up the house for the final time. 

I was still in a daze as I drove over to the closest hotel a few miles away. I suppose I could've stayed at the house until the end of the week but something inside told me why wait, time to move on. 

I actually slept pretty good all things considered which honestly, had me a little freaked out. I mean why wasn't I in full panic mode. I was homeless and unemployed I should be a wreck. As I lay in bed I grabbed my phone. Damn 3 missed calls and 8 texts. I scrolled through the text messages, mostly a group text chain from coworkers checking on each other. The last text was from my brother. 'Hey Zac, it's your brother Matt. I left you a few voicemails, please call me back.' Okay that was odd, I had no idea how he got my number. My brother is 10 years older than me. I think the last time I saw him I was still a kid. Our folks ran him off when they found him kissing some guy. They didn't approve of his "life style" and didn't want him around me while I was growing up so I really didn't have a relationship with him. I'd received the occasional cards from him over the years but since I was so young when he left I didn't really even know him. I listened to the first message. 

"Hi Zac, it's your brother Matt. Long time no talk. Yeah that's pretty lame sorry. I know you're probably shocked to hear from me and wondering how I even got your number. Jenny, from your work is an old friend of mine. She called me to let me know what happened so I just wanted to reach out and see how you were doing. She said you were kind of in a daze so she was worried about you. I know we don't really know each other but I just wanted to let you know I'm here if you need anything. Hope to talk to you soon." The next message was left seconds after the first. "Oh fuck, I almost forgot. Happy birthday little brother." And then about 5 minutes after that one, "yeah okay I promise this is the last one. I know it's been forever but I'd really love to get to know you again. Please call me when you have a second."

Okay wow. I hadn't even thought about Matt in years. I wasn't ready to talk on the phone with him but the least I could do was acknowledge that he'd reached out. 'Hi Matt. Nice to hear from you. I'm doing fine, just processing everything and trying to figure out my next move. We'll talk soon.'

A few minutes later I received a response. 'Damn, thanks for texting back. You should come visit for a few days. Take your mind off everything.'

I wasn't sure what to say next so I got up and jumped in the shower. When I got out there was another text waiting for me. 'Sorry that was probably too much. Didn't mean to scare you off. But you're definitely welcome we'd love to see you.'

'No you didn't scare me off.' Seconds later my phone rang and it was him. Damnit! I really didn't want to get into this with anyone. Especially my long lost brother.

"Hey, Matt. I'm fine really, I'm just not ready to talk about things."

"Zac please don't hang up. I know this is weird and out of the blue, but I've been thinking a lot about you over the past couple of months. I suddenly burst out laughing. 

"Umm Zac?" I could hear my brother trying to get through my laughter. "You okay there buddy?"

I tried to calm the laughter. "Oh god I'm sorry it's just that the absurdity of the last 24 hours just hit me. I'm unemployed, homeless, and talking to my brother whom I haven't spoken to in God knows how long." I heard him start to snicker.

"Wait, what do you mean homeless?"

"My wife's birthday present to me was divorce papers."

"What the fuck!"

Now I really lost it and started laughing even harder. "It's okay really," I managed to get out once I got control of myself.

"That settles it. You have nothing keeping you there so come stay with us for as long as you need."

"Us?" I asked.

"Me and my husband."

"Oh wow that's great. I didn't know." The call got really awkward then. Not that I had a problem with my brother being gay. I didn't, it was more like I didn't really know him at all.

"Okay this is ridiculous," he said. "Where are staying right now."

"I'm, uh, in a hotel."

"So this is what you're going to do. Go check out and get your ass to my place. We're only about 3 hours away. I'll send you the address as soon were done here." I started to argue but he cut me off. "Nope not hearing it. We're family, and it's time I started acting like your big brother. I'll see you this afternoon."

I took a deep breath. "Thanks. I'll text you when I'm close."

I had no idea the positive direction my life was about to take...

• Like 20
  • Upvote 4

10 hours ago, nymidtowneast said:

Hi guys here's a new story for you. It starts out slow but don't worry the good stuffs cuming. 

Chapter 1

I woke up as usual and began my day not realizing how much my life was about to change. Let me bring you up to speed before I get to the good stuff. My name's Zac, I married my high school sweetheart and we've been married for about 20 years now. We married young but I think we were in love, once. We were now more like roommates that only see each other in passing. I honestly can't remember the last time we had sex but I know it's been years. She snores like crazy so I started sleeping in the basement about 10 years ago. That's become my domain and she's taken over the first floor.

I made my way to the kitchen to grab some coffee and noticed a large envelope with my name on it laying on the counter. I opened it and took out a stack of documents with a note attached.

'Zac, I'm sure you won't find this a surprise but I've met someone who makes me happy. So, as my birthday gift to you I'm setting you free so you can become who you were meant to be. This should be relatively easy as we don't have kids. All I want is the house. You can take our joint bank account and any of our belongings from the house. I know this is short notice but I'm hoping you can be out by the end of the week, when I get back from my business trip.

Ellen'

Wow, okay I didn't see that coming, guess I shouldn't have been all that surprised but what the hell did she mean by so I can become who I was meant to be? Seriously what the fuck! I set the note aside and saw the attached document was divorce papers. Looks like she'd been busy.

I set the papers down, grabbed my coffee and headed out to work. I really wasn't sure what I was feeling; relief maybe? 

Traffic was a bitch so by the time I made it to the office I was already late. As I walked into my department I noticed that no one was around; however, as I rounded the corner to my office I saw everyone was in the conference room. Okay this didn't bode well. I tried to sneak in without causing any unwanted attention to myself.

"Zac, nice of you to join us," my bosses boss said. Damn I really hated that asshole. "As I was saying before Zac so rudely interrupted us, our company has been bought. This has been in the works for awhile so they already have a plan in place for this department. As you can imagine both companies have this same department so it safe to say most of you won't be here tomorrow." See what I mean, asshole. "We were going to do this one on one but I have meetings with the new owners all day so I'm doing this in one shot. Mike and Sandy you two are staying so please come with me. The rest of you are fired, I mean laid off. Your boss here will give you your separation packages." With that he grabbed Mike and Sandy, who both looked as shell shocked as the rest of us and left the room. It was at this point I noticed our HR rep standing next to my boss and damn she looked pissed.

"Yeah, I'm sorry guys," she said, "that was not how that was supposed to go down. That fucker, sorry, seeing as I'm laid off too once the transition is through I feel no reason to censor myself. Unfortunately, what he said is correct. I know you have questions and we'll try to answer them the best we can." For the next several hours they meet with each of us and answered all of our questions.

Well, this was turning out to be a birthday for the record books. Oh yeah if you hadn't picked up on it yet today was my 40th birthday. After I was done with my boss and HR I grabbed my few personal items from my office and headed back home. I was feeling numb inside. When I got home I grabbed the divorce papers and went down to my room. I read them three times just to make sure I didn't miss anything. Everything seemed pretty straight forward. I walked around the empty house and realized there wasn't anything here I really wanted to take with me. Don't get me wrong, my first reaction was to clear the house out and leave her nothing but let's get real I didn't have the energy nor did I really care at this point. I went back downstairs packed up all my clothes and the few items that were mine. In the end my life packed up into two suitcases and two small moving boxes. Damn when had my life become so pathetic. I loaded up my car, left the signed divorce papers on the kitchen table and locked up the house for the final time. 

I was still in a daze as I drove over to the closest hotel a few miles away. I suppose I could've stayed at the house until the end of the week but something inside told me why wait, time to move on. 

I actually slept pretty good all things considered which honestly, had me a little freaked out. I mean why wasn't I in full panic mode. I was homeless and unemployed I should be a wreck. As I lay in bed I grabbed my phone. Damn 3 missed calls and 8 texts. I scrolled through the text messages, mostly a group text chain from coworkers checking on each other. The last text was from my brother. 'Hey Zac, it's your brother Matt. I left you a few voicemails, please call me back.' Okay that was odd, I had no idea how he got my number. My brother is 10 years older than me. I think the last time I saw him I was still a kid. Our folks ran him off when they found him kissing some guy. They didn't approve of his "life style" and didn't want him around me while I was growing up so I really didn't have a relationship with him. I'd received the occasional cards from him over the years but since I was so young when he left I didn't really even know him. I listened to the first message. 

"Hi Zac, it's your brother Matt. Long time no talk. Yeah that's pretty lame sorry. I know you're probably shocked to hear from me and wondering how I even got your number. Jenny, from your work is an old friend of mine. She called me to let me know what happened so I just wanted to reach out and see how you were doing. She said you were kind of in a daze so she was worried about you. I know we don't really know each other but I just wanted to let you know I'm here if you need anything. Hope to talk to you soon." The next message was left seconds after the first. "Oh fuck, I almost forgot. Happy birthday little brother." And then about 5 minutes after that one, "yeah okay I promise this is the last one. I know it's been forever but I'd really love to get to know you again. Please call me when you have a second."

Okay wow. I hadn't even thought about Matt in years. I wasn't ready to talk on the phone with him but the least I could do was acknowledge that he'd reached out. 'Hi Matt. Nice to hear from you. I'm doing fine, just processing everything and trying to figure out my next move. We'll talk soon.'

A few minutes later I received a response. 'Damn, thanks for texting back. You should come visit for a few days. Take your mind off everything.'

I wasn't sure what to say next so I got up and jumped in the shower. When I got out there was another text waiting for me. 'Sorry that was probably too much. Didn't mean to scare you off. But you're definitely welcome we'd love to see you.'

'No you didn't scare me off.' Seconds later my phone rang and it was him. Damnit! I really didn't want to get into this with anyone. Especially my long lost brother.

"Hey, Matt. I'm fine really, I'm just not ready to talk about things."

"Zac please don't hang up. I know this is weird and out of the blue, but I've been thinking a lot about you over the past couple of months. I suddenly burst out laughing. 

"Umm Zac?" I could hear my brother trying to get through my laughter. "You okay there buddy?"

I tried to calm the laughter. "Oh god I'm sorry it's just that the absurdity of the last 24 hours just hit me. I'm unemployed, homeless, and talking to my brother whom I haven't spoken to in God knows how long." I heard him start to snicker.

"Wait, what do you mean homeless?"

"My wife's birthday present to me was divorce papers."

"What the fuck!"

Now I really lost it and started laughing even harder. "It's okay really," I managed to get out once I got control of myself.

"That settles it. You have nothing keeping you there so come stay with us for as long as you need."

"Us?" I asked.

"Me and my husband."

"Oh wow that's great. I didn't know." The call got really awkward then. Not that I had a problem with my brother being gay. I didn't, it was more like I didn't really know him at all.

"Okay this is ridiculous," he said. "Where are staying right now."

"I'm, uh, in a hotel."

"So this is what you're going to do. Go check out and get your ass to my place. We're only about 3 hours away. I'll send you the address as soon were done here." I started to argue but he cut me off. "Nope not hearing it. We're family, and it's time I started acting like your big brother. I'll see you this afternoon."

I took a deep breath. "Thanks. I'll text you when I'm close."

I had no idea the positive direction my life was about to take...

Loved your first chapter can not wait for the next. Please don't make us wait long. again great start

Chapter 2

It was evening by the time I arrived at my brothers. I pulled up outside his house, turned my car off and just stared into space. Seriously, what the fuck was I doing here. My brother was basically a stranger. It had been at least 30 years since I'd seen him in person. I was seconds away from starting the car and leaving when there was a knock on my window. It scared the shit out of me and I let out a small scream. My brother was standing outside my car with a huge stupid grin on his face. I rolled down the window. "Damnit Matt, you scared the shit out of me." He started laughing.

"Well little brother you've been sitting out here for over a half an hour. The neighbors were starting to think you were casing the area."

I looked at my phone and saw I had indeed been parked in front of his house for way too long. "Holly shit, I guess I lost track of time."

Matt opened my car door. "Come on. Enough stalling, time to come inside." I got out of the car and he quickly engulfed me in his arms. He whispered in my ear, "damn, I'm glad you're here!" As we approached the house a nice looking guy came out to meet us. "Zac, this is my husband Thomas." Next thing I knew I was engulfed in a bear hug. Okay they were huggers, just great. This was more human contact than I'd received in years. At first I stiffened then I slowly found myself melting into his strong arms. Okay that was different. He finally released me and we all walked into the house. My brother looked me up and down and said, "you look...I mean wow it's so good to see you." That definitely broke my shell and I started laughing. He looked mortified.

"It's okay, I know I look like shit compared to you two." I should stop here and describe my brother and his husband. They were both easily over 6 feet tall; compared to my 5'4". They looked like they spent a lot of time in the gym; I can't remember the last time I saw the inside of one but definitely needed too. I'd kind of let myself go the last few years. They had several tattoos that I could see; while my skin was a blank canvas. So basically we were polar opposites. I seemed to take after my mom while my brother looked just like my dad.  

"No way little brother, you look a little tired but other than that you look good. Damn it's so good to see you again." He grabbed me in another bear hug. God that felt good. "Come on let me give you the 5 cent tour." He proceeded to show me the first floor which contained the kitchen, living room, master bedroom and a guest room they were using as an office. I was starting to get a little worried about where they were going to put me, thinking I really shouldn't have come when he said, "we saved the best for last," and lead me to a flight of stairs I had missed. We all walked downstairs into a small studio alcove like space. There was a small kitchen area, more like a bar space with a cozy living room setup and the bed was tucked away in a small space behind french doors hiding it away.

"Wow this is great," I said as I took it all in. 

"You even have your own entrance that opens out to the patio. The bathroom's over there and on the other side of the stairs is our gym. Please make yourself comfortable, if you need anything let us know and help yourself to anything in the fridge. Please just make yourself at home. Are you hungry? I can make you something to eat.”

"Thanks, I’m good for now. If you don’t mind I think I’m just going to crash for the evening. I think all this is catching up to me.”

So I guess this was my new life. My brother and his husband were perfect hosts. We interacted a bit and I’d have dinner with them about once a week but for the most part I kept to myself. I had found a pretty good rhythm. I’d spend 2 hours looking for a new job, then I’d spend 2 hours in their gym working on me, and then I’d do it all over again till was time for dinner. I’d been there about a month when I had my first real breakthrough on the job front. I had a second interview tomorrow for a position I was actually excited about. 

It was our weekly dinner together so I made my way upstairs. Matt and Thomas were just putting the finishing touches on dinner. I’d noticed over the last couple of weeks they had both started wearing just shorts to dinner. I mean not that I minded. Hell if I looked as good as them I wouldn’t wear a shirt either. I mean it wasn’t like I stared at their muscular hairy chests all night. Well maybe just half the night. Ok that's just weird.

"So what time is your interview tomorrow?" Thomas asked.

"Nine. They told me to expect to be there for about half the day so I'm hoping that's a good sign."

"Well I'm working from home tomorrow so come tell me how it goes when you get home."

My brother shook his head. "It not fair you get to find out before me. I'm his brother."

"Guys it's just an interview. I promise if I get the job I'll tell you both at the same time." 

My brother smiled at me at and said, "now we just need to find you a date."

If I'd been drinking i would have shot water everywhere. "Yeah thanks but I'm good."

"He doesn't need a date he just need to get laid."

"Thomas no I'm good really. You both don't need to worry about my sex life. In fact, please don't worry about my sex life."

"Oh come on, when was the last time you get laid?" 

"Matt," I stammered, "that's really none of your business."

"Oh my God. Now we have to know. Come on seriously how long ago?" Thomas asked grinning like a damn cat.

"I don't know it's been a while."

"How long's awhile? Three, six, nine months?"

"I can't believe we're having this conversation." They both looked at me and I could tell they weren't going to let this go. I thought about it for a few seconds and then said, "holy shit, I think the last time I had sex was before I moved down into our basement." 

"And when was that?" Matt asked.

"Ummm about ten years ago."

"What the fuck!" They both said at the same time. "Are you fucking kidding me? Please at least tell us you're jacking off each night."

"Well not really. I mean I do, maybe every couple of months, but I'm not really that sexual."

Thomas recovered first and said, "are you sure you two are related because your brother can't go very long before he has to stick his dick in something."

"Hey, I'm not that bad." He stopped for a second then got a huge grin on his face. "No you're right. My dick loves to bred a tight hole or not so tight. He's not picky."

Oh my God I was turning bright red. I had to get out of there. 

"Ummm as interesting as this conversation has become I think I'm going to turn in so I'm well rested for tomorrow." I got up and left the table and quickly headed for the stairs but not before I heard Thomas say, "hon we really need to get him laid." I was so embarrassed and what the fuck, my dick was hard.

I made it though the interview and was feeling pretty good. Based on what the last guy I met with said, I had really good feeling about the job. Now it’s just the waiting game. I was feeling so good I really wanted to tell someone so instead of going into the house through the basement like I normally did, I went in through the back door to go find Thomas. I walk down towards the office but could hear some moaning coming from the bedroom. I slowly looked in through the partially closed door. There was Thomas naked on top of somebody who was not my brother with his rather large cock going in and out of a guy's ass who, did I mention was not my brother. Holy shit he wasn't wearing a condom. I didn't know much about gay sex but I was pretty sure he should've been using a condom. Thomas was cheating on my brother. Oh my God seriously how big is his dick? The other guy was moaning like crazy and saying, "that's it daddy give me that toxic cum, knock me up." 

I had to get out of there before they saw me. I snuck back down the hallway and went downstairs before I got caught. I suddenly had two thoughts. First, what the fuck was I going to tell my brother and second, why the fuck was my dick so hard?

• Like 28
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 2