My Roommate Breaks Me

newboy1689

My cock strained against the cage as I sat on the subway. It was all I could think about, well that and the warm, wonderful, slick, wet feeling of my freshly bred hole. I was on Scruff the whole way home, looking for more guys and seeing if the ones who had already hit me up were free.

I opened the door to my apartment once more to the sounds of Mike being fucked, the very thing that had started this journey of discovery. This time however Mike was not in his room; I stepped into the living room and there he was, bent over the back of the couch, a sloppy grin on his face while a big fur covered bear drove his cock into him.

The bear stopped, looking a little embarrassed when he saw me, “Fuck, sorry. I uh, well… we should…”

“Don’t stop, he doesn’t give a shit,” Mike said.

“I sure don’t,” I said, and started to move to my room.

“Wait,” Mike gasped, the bear had clearly just pushed his dick in deep again, “you know the new house rules.” I looked at him a little confused, what did Mike expect me to do in this situation. “Nothing more concealing than a jock.”

I laughed, “Of course, how stupid of me.” I took off my jacket and shirt, still standing right by the front door. I undid my pants, and then deciding to give the bear a full show, pushed my pants and underwear down in one go revealing my straining cage.

“Fuck, you’re both caged! Two sub boys in one apartment. That’s hot as fuck,” said the bear.

“Well,” I replied heading again to my room, “I’ll leave you two to your business.”

“Fuck that, I’m about to breed your roommate, and then you’re going to clean off my cock and take his place.”

I looked at Mike to make sure he was ok with that. “You heard him, come get on your knees fag.”

I smiled, and ran over behind the couch. The bear started to pound Mike again, his hips slamming against Mikes round cheeks.

“Fuck I love a wet pussy. I’m going to fill you up and then breed your roommate. Leave you both full of my cum.”

“Breed my fucking cunt!”

“You want this load boy?”

“I need it.”

“Good.”

As he started to pull out further to long dick Mike I saw that the bear wasn’t just thick up top. His cock was broad and flat on top, it was stretching Mike’s well used ass wide, and his lips were clinging to the shaft as the bear pulled out. My hole twitched in anticipation.

“You ready for my load?”

“Give it to me.”

“Fuck yes!” He punched in hard and help Mike by the hips as his balls contracted firing volleys of cum into my roommate’s hole.

They both panted for a moment, and Mike let out a small “thank you Sir,” as the bear shifted to pull out.

His cock fell from Mike’s used hole with a soft plop. He was still completely hard, the big blunted mushroom head of his cock glistening with cum and ass juices. I caught a glimpse of Mike’s hole, a small dribble of cum leaked from the pink gaping hope as it tried in vain to wink shut. I opened my mouth and swallowed the man’s cock as far as I could. I savored the mixed taste of sweet salty cum, and deliciously musky ass.

“Good boy,” growled the bear, “clean the cum off my cock and then it’s your turn.”

I slurped up and down his cock for probably five minutes, cleaning every inch of it. Mike had gotten up and left the room for a minute. When he came back he had a wide butt plug in his hand already smeared with lube. He handed it to the bear and bent back over. With his cock still in my mouth, the bear stuffed the plug slowly into Mike’s willing hole. Mike let out a sigh as the plug popped into place, locked into his hole.

“Fucking pigs. Alright, boy, time to bend over and take my cock. I hope your hole is as accommodating as your roommates was.” I let his cock fall from my mouth and bent over the couch next to where Mike who was still panting a little from the plug going in. “Your holes already leaking cum too,” the bear said stepping behind me.

“I was too horny,” I said, more to Mike than the bear, who was now rubbing his cock head on my hole, “I stopped by some guys place right after work.”

Mike smiled, and then kissed me, I was a little shocked but I liked it and kissed him back.

“Oh yeah, make out with your roommate while I breed him too.”

Mike kissed me harder, and the bear pushed into my hole. I moaned into Mike’s mouth as my hole was opened up again. The bear was thick but at this point I’d had some many cocks in me the stretch was nothing but please. He seemed to enjoy it too as he let out a groan followed by a string of complimentary obscenities.

Mike groaned then too and I could just see that one of the bears hands was tugging at the plug in Mike’s hole as he fucked me. My eyes rolled back. This was so fucking hot, and dirty. I had never thought that Mike and I would be doing something like this. Yet, here we were, bent over the couch in the living room while a man whos name I had never heard was balls deep inside me raw, while playing with a massive plug lodged deep inside Mike’s ass.

My cock leaked in its cage as the bear pummeled my hole. The last guy had fucked me hard but the bear was fucking using me. I had to hold onto the couch for support and he bucked deep inside me. My second ring was as loose as my first and he bashed past its defenses over and over without pause. I felt like putty again, sloppily kissing Mike as my hole was destroyed. I was giving in. I was just a hole. In that moment I was in my idea place, and I never wanted it to end.

I felt pressure building in my groin, kind of like I had to pee, but that wasn’t it. It wasn’t a feeling I had ever felt before, yet it was familiar. Then very suddenly, as the bear shifted to fuck me harder into the couch, I felt the pressure release and understood. Thick drops of cum were falling from my caged cock onto the floor. The man had fucked the cum out of me. I panicked a little, worrying that with the release of my load the stunning bliss of being so horny would go away; but it didn’t, it intensified. It had felt good but getting the cum fucked out of me didn’t feel the same as jerking off or topping. It increased my feeling of being a bottom, that my pleasure had been derived from a man using my hole.

“Fucking pig bottom, leaking cum all over the floor and still pushing your cunt onto my cock. God I fucking love breeding boys like you.”

“Fucking use my cunt!” I practically shouted, breaking the kiss with Mike at last.

Mike grinned, “Breed him. Fill him up.”

“Fuck, here comes my load pig. Take my fucking load!” With a yell he slammed into me like he had done with Mike, knocking me forward so I was trapped bent across the back of the couch with my elbows now on the cushions. He unloaded what felt like a massive load into me and then stayed there for a long time. He panted for a minute, and then when he finally pulled out he said to Mike, “Now you clean off your roommate’s hole from my cock boy.”

I saw Mike drop out of view and heard him slobbering on the fat cock that had just bred me. I stayed where I was, panting and momentarily broken.

I was just about ready to stand again when Mike had finished cleaning the bear and he was getting dressed. We both said goodbye to him at the door, fully naked, and covered in sweat.

As soon as the door closed, Mike kissed me again and said, “Let’s get you a plug for your cunt too.”

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 15

Mike had me get on his bed and stick my used hole in the air. He then opened a drawer in his dresser and pulled out a plug only a little smaller than the one I’d seen go inside him. I groaned as he slid it into my hole, opening me slowly wider than I had ever been before.

“How do you feel,” he asked.

“Amazing, thank you.”

“Don’t thank me yet,” he pressed harder on the plug and I felt myself coming to the widest part. Then it sprang in, my hole clamped around the base and I was full.

“Yes.” I moaned into Mikes bedsheets. I sprawled flat on the bed, my now plugged ass still exposed and pointing to the ceiling. Mike lay down next to me, one hand resting on my back.

“Now, how do you feel.”

“Honestly?”

“Yeah.”

“Better than I could have ever imagined. I don’t want to ever not feel like this.”

“I’m guessing that means you’re still horny?”

“God yes.”

He laughed, “well lets get you some more raw cock then.”

“Thank you,” I said, and kissed him again.

“What do you want to do, go trolling on Scruff for someone? I could also just text a couple of fuck buddies and see If they want to come breed you.”

“How about, I grab my phone, and you start texting your friends and we see who can gets here first.”

“I’ve got a better idea. How about…” he went over to his dresser again, “you give me your phone and I’ll see who I get over here faster, and you” he pulled a big thick black dildo from the drawer, “and you go in your room and start working this in your pretty little cunt while you wait.”

“I’ll get my phone.”

Five minutes later I was squatting on my bedroom floor, the plug Mike had put in me on the nightstand, shiny with cum from my hole, and the big fat dildo halfway in my cunt. Mike looked in the open door and grinned, he had his phone in his hand, and started to snap pictures as I rode the toy deeper and deeper.

“Ok, I’ll give you a choice, I’m going to invite over whoever I want, but do you want to see who they are before they get here or do you just want a couple or raw cocks to are you out for the night.”

I took a deep breath and sank a little lower on the dildo. “Mike, if you weren’t caged right now I’d be sucking you hard so you can fuck me. I just need cock.”

“Perfect,” he looked at his phone, “Get the last few inches of that dildo in you. You’re gonna need the stretch.”

He left me alone for a few minutes, I worked down on the dildo, gasping when it slid past my second ring holding me open. I rode it like it was a real cock, feeling my lips slide up and down its plastic shaft. It felt good, but not enough.

Then Mike was back, “Ok, heres what you’re gonna do. Your top is almost here, when you hear the door, bottom out on the dildo and wait on your knees.”

“Yes Sir.”

“I like this new you,” he laughed.

“Me too.”

The buzzer to the apartment went, and then Mike was gone. I shifted onto my knees, and sat back. The balls at the base of the dildo rested against my ass, and my breath came short for a moment. I head the door open. Mike exchanged words with the man. Then there was the sound of clothes being shed.

My heart was in my chest. I had no idea who was coming in the room but I was completely naked, with my cock in a cage, kneeling on my bedroom floor, with a dildo completely imbedded in my loose cum filled hole. I had never been more exposed and vulnerable. It was perfect.

Mike, I realized, had a type. Another bear stood in my doorway naked and hard. His head was bald, but he had a thick short cropped beard, and his body was covered in heavy dark hair. Pink pert nipples stood out from the thicket. A slightly round, but strong looking belly, stuck out under his broad pecs; and below that, pointing straight at me, was another thick solid looking cock already leaking precum.

“Damn Mike, you weren’t kidding. Your roommate is quite the cute little pig.” He walked towards me as Mike appeared in the doorway behind him all smiles.

“Have fun.”

The new bear walked towards me his cock slowly leaking. I leaned forward, keeping the dildo lodged inside me, and took his cock in my mouth. His hands came to the back of my head, and his fingers entwinned in my hair. His cock slid slowly down my throat as I sat back taking the full length of the dildo again. He groaned with appreciation as he started to face fuck me.

“Fuck boy, you’ve got a nice mouth.”

I sucked harder, drawing him deeper inside my mouth.

“Yeah, youre a horny little cock sucker.”

I put my hands on his ass pulling his cock in and controlling the thrusts a little.

“Fuck boy, I need that cunt though. Get off that dildo and get on your bed. All fours. Show me your pussy.”

His cock came sliding out of my mouth, my face covered in spit. I gasped for a moment, and then jumped on my bed, the dildo rocked on the floor covered in cum and ass juice. I was on my hands and knees with my hole presented to him, but he knocked me forward so my chest was on the mattress, my face pressed into the sheets. He let out an appreciative grown, and then without any prep or preamble, pressed his cock into my hole. Now it was my turn to moan.

Ecstasy, joy, overwhelmed me. It was my place, my perfect place. His cock slid slowly inside my hole, lubed by all the cum already there. My second hole resisted for a moment and then gave way once more. Then his balls were against my hole and I was his.

“Sweet fucking cumdump pussy.”

“Please breed me.”

He started slower than I would have expected, small strokes in and out, almost grinding his cock into me. As he built speed he also pulled out further and further. After a while he was slamming the full length of his cock in and out of me with each stroke. Then it was back to the slow deep push. He built this rhythm back and forth, pounding for a while and then backing off. Eventually he grabbed my hips hard and knocked me to the side. He pulled my top leg up onto his shoulder as he drilled deep inside me. The new position let his cock in even deeper than before. I heard myself whimpering as if the sound was not coming from my mouth. I was focused on his cock far more than anything happening with my own body.

I didn’t hear the other bear come in. I only noticed him when the man inside me shifted my position again, so that I was on my back still impaled deep on his cock, and there was suddenly another cock in my face. I didn’t think. I just opened my mouth and took in another thick veiny cock. I felt helpless, not that I would have wanted to escape if I could. I let these men use my body. I was their toy.

Then Mike fell onto the bed next to me, a third bear appeared and slide inside of Mike’s willing hole. The two of us were getting fucked together for the second time that night.

The man inside of me started to grown deeply, seemingly more and more turned on by the scene. I didn’t think he would last long now, and I was right. Soon he was growling, and yet more cum was pumped into my hole. My eyes rolled back in pleasure.

Then he pulled out, and the man face fucking me took his place. My first top moved to have Mike quickly clean off his cock and then, after thanking Mike left. Now there were two bears and two holes. Mike shifted so our faces were closer and started to kiss me as the bears used our holes. At some point they swapped and Mike’s top punched into my hole.

“Thank you Mike, thank you,” I panted as we kissed.

“Fuck I’m going to breed your hole boy,” the top inside me roared.

“Please breed me. I need your load.”

“Fill him up,” Mike added.

“I’m fuck…” with a grunt, another load was pumped into my worn out and willing hole.

The bear pulled out, and got on the bed for Mike to clean his cock, while the last guy moved from Mike’s hole to mine. He must have been close while he was fucking Mike because he too quickly deposited his load in me. Mike cleaned off his cock too, and then they were both gone. Mike and I lay on my bed, sweaty and stinking of cum, and fell asleep next to each other.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 13

The next day was a late start at work, so after Mike dragged himself out of my bed and went to work himself I lay in bed for a few long minutes. My hole felt tender, and there was dried precum on the end of my caged. I got up and took a quick shower, feeling how puffy and well used my hole felt to the touch. I was still horny. I was more horny. The cage was clearly working. I groaned, there was no way I could be as distracted at work as I had been the day before. I had mountains to get done that afternoon. I stretched and gathered my work clothes and gym stuff into my duffle bag. I threw on some jeans and a shirt, and headed to the gym hoping a work out might burn off some of my energy.

At the gym I swiped in, and made my way to the locker room. I went over to a bank of lockers I usually used, and opened my bag. It was then that I realized I hadn’t thought about something. The shorts I usually wore at the gym were small with built in underwear and didn’t leave much to the imagination. There was no hiding my cage through the thing fabric. I was unsure what to do for a minute and then thought about Mike parading around the apartment, and changed into the shorts.

I started a normal circuit, treadmill, some bench press, curls. All the while I found my concentration drifting. I was checking out every man who came near. I lived in a pretty queer area of town, so there were lots of gay guys around, but it wasn’t usually a gym for cruising. Today though I felt like the sexual energy in the gym was quadrupled, but maybe that was actually just me.

I finished my work-out and felt no less horny. It hadn’t helped. If anything, I was even hornier than before. The smell of sweat in the locker room made my cock twitch in its cage as I walked back to my locker to get my shower things. Rounding the locker banks, I noticed there was someone standing just a couple lockers away from mine. I felt suddenly bashful knowing he would almost certainly see my cage as I stripped off for the shower. There was really nothing for it though if I didn’t want to go to work wreaking from the gym.

Up close I realized the guy was hot, a tall blonde, with big broad shoulders, a heavy five o’clock shadow. He pulled off his sweaty work out shirt revealing thick sweat matted chest hair covering his round pecs. One nipple had a silver bar through it, and he had a small equal sign tattooed on his ribs under his arm: a gay.

He smiled at me as I unlocked my locker.

“Good work out,” he asked.

“Yeah. You?”

“I worked up a pretty good sweat.” He stretched his arms above his head, and the thick sent of sweaty man wafted from his exposed hairy pits. My cock twitched.

I smiled and pulled my duffle out to get my shower things. I tugged my own shirt off, just as he pushed his shorts to the ground revealing a white Bike jock. His ass was covered in thick blonde hair, and the pouch of his jock looked heavy even just at rest. Fuck, I wanted him inside me.

He pulled out a towel, shower shoes, and a little tote from his locker, and seemed to be getting ready to head to the showers. I could wait till he left to take off my shorts, I thought, and then I could change alone. He didn’t leave right away though he just stood there, “You going to hit the showers?”

“Yeah,” I said a little nervously, “In a minute.”

“I always wished this gym had a steam room.”

“I know, that would be perfect.”

I felt awkward now just killing time for him to leave before getting undressed, so I decided to just move quickly and hope for the best. I turned away from him and quickly took my shorts off and put them into my locker, grabbing my towel to cover myself as fast as I could.

“Now you’re going to be shy,” he said.

“What?”

“I said now you’re gonna be shy? Now after you spent all that time on the treadmill running with your cage bouncing for all of us to see?”

“I well, I… I guess there’s no use hiding it if you know.” I dropped the towel to hang at my side and turned my fully exposed body to him.

“You know, working out always makes me horny as fuck.”

“I was hoping it would burn off some of my energy but me too.”

“You know the last two showers at the back have full length doors. No one can tell who’s there… or how many”

I stepped forward and grabbed his growing bulge through his jock, “Lead the way then.”

He smiled, grabbed his towel, and started off for the showers. I shut the lockers and followed behind him.

He was right the last two stalls were larger with full doors and a little changing space before the shower. We walked in, and closed the door. He tossed his towel on the bench and then dropped his jock. His cock was thick and half hard already jutting out from dense blonde pubes. He turned the water on before turning to me and saying in a soft voice, “get me hard so I can breed your hole.”

Then I was on my knees in the gym shower. I had come to the gym to try and make myself less horny and I had ended up in the shower with a guy who was about to breed me. I knew nothing about this guy, and that was ok. I just wanted to get fucked.

I slurped down his dick, the sound of the shower drowning out the sound of me gagging on the thick shaft I hoped. I bobbed up and down, slathering it with spit, slowly pulling blood into the thickening member. He hardened fast, and my mouth was soon stretched around what felt like a soda can. He pulled me to my feet, his cock pressed hard into my stomach above my own dripping caged cock. He planted a hard wet kiss on my lips, and then spun me around.

I landed on the changing bench, and braced against the wall, knelt with my ass presented to him. I felt his warm breath on my cheeks and then the stubble of his beard in my crack. Then his tongue found my hole, darting across the abused pucker. He let out an appreciative moan as my hole quickly bloomed open for him, inviting his tongue inside. With all the cock I had taken over the past two days my hole knew what to do, what it needed.

I felt relaxed and taken care of, he wanted this to feel good for both of us. He worked his tongue around my hole, pressing the lips further apart till I felt almost gaped open. Only then did he get up and hawk a big wad of spit onto his cock and move to start fucking me.

He was big, but I was practiced, and his cock slid easily into my cunt. I felt the stretch, but it was only pleasure and he was able to just slip right up to my second ring. He wasn’t quite long enough to break past it but I felt the thrilling and intoxicating pleasure of a cock pushing against my inner hole. He moaned and whispered in my ear “fuck your pussy feels amazing.”

We were trying to be quiet but it was hard when his cock felt so good. He warmed me up a little before really starting to fuck me, but soon he was slapping hard into my hole. I felt certain the sound of the shower running wouldn’t be enough to cover all of the noise but I also didn’t care. He felt amazing. I slammed my ass back against him, making him fuck me even harder. I gripped his cock with my hole to milk his load out, and he just kept growling in my ear. It was a great fuck. We both clearly needed it, and wanted to make sure the other got everything he wanted.

When he finally grunted that he was going to cum, I was slightly out of breath. I panted, “please breed my cunt,” as he picked up the pace. He didn’t need my encouragement, but it seemed to tip him over the edge. He shook a little and held tight to my hips, his breathing ragged and his cock spasmed and pumped hot cum deep inside of me. I sighed in satisfaction as I was once more filled with a stranger’s load.

He stayed there for a moment, till his breathing came back to normal. When he pulled out and I looked back at him he looked happy and satisfied. We stepped into the water together to wash the work out away, and I sucked the cum from his cock. He kissed me again as we toweled off, and said “I’ll go out first, you wait a moment and then follow so it’s not quite as obvious.” I laughed, I felt certain anyone close by would have known.

I stepped back from the door as he unlocked it and left. I heard him bump into someone, and mutter an apology, and then I heard him say, “Oh, well um there’s still… there’s still someone in that shower.” Then another person said something I couldn’t hear, followed by my top saying, “A hot bottom actually.”

“Fuck yeah,” said a new voice, closer now.

“I just fucked a big load into him, don’t know if he wants more but…” I didn’t hear any more from the blonde, but a young-looking jock appeared in the shower doorway with a massive grin on his face.

He looked maybe 20 at the most, but definitely college age. He still had the round face of a boy but the body of a man. A thing waft of chest hair was starting to grow across his nice pecs, promising to grow into a nice thick pelt as he aged. He had on only a towel, into which plunged an ample treasure trail. He closed the door behind him, and locked it before saying, “Got time for one more?” It was and earnest question. He wasn’t one of the aggressive Dom older men I’d been meeting with, he was a horny college boy hoping to blow his load.

“Lets see what you’re working with,” I said.

He dropped the towel which had started to tent revealing a nice uncut cock. It wasn’t the biggest thing I’d ever seen but it was wide, and that’s what always got me.

“I think I’ve got time.” I turned the water to the shower back on, grabbed the jock by the waist and moved him to the changing bench. I got on my knees and sucked him hard while he sat there, his hands on the back of my head. He had to hold one hand against his mouth as I started blowing him, running my tongue around his foreskin, enjoying the salty sweat that clung to his skin. His unkempt pubes tickled my nose as I dove deep. His balls rested lightly against my chin, and I flicked my tongue down the base of his shaft. He let out a loud grown that the water could never have covered and then giggled a quietly. “Sorry,” he whispered.

“Don’t worry about it.” I got up and straddled him on the bench his cock now hard as a rock. I sat down slowly, his head missing my hole a few times before finding its mark and sliding inside. He let out another groan, and I kissed him hard on the mouth. “If you cant keep quiet I’ll just have to shut you up.” I whispered in his ear as I started to ride him.

He moaned into my mouth as I rocked up and down on his cock, kissing him all the while. His hands played across my back, sometimes on my shoulders, sometimes cupping my ass. He didn’t seem to know where to put them.

It didn’t seem like he was going to last long. The horniness from his work out and warmth of my slick hole where fast sending him over the edge. He was writing under me as I bounced harder and harder. Till suddenly, he grabbed my shoulders and forced me down on the full, not unsubstantial, length of his cock. I felt his ball tighten and the shaft pulse as he unloaded.

His face went totally blank for a long moment, then his eyes rolled back almost sleepily as ecstasy washed across his face. For a long blissed out moment he held me there, his cock still throbbing as it pumped a few more spurts into my cunt. I kissed him again and, careful not to lose his load, got up.

“Thanks man, that was amazing,” he panted.

I left him to his shower and went to get dressed with two big loads in my hole.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 11

This story encouraged me to get my own cage... got it four days ago!  And I froze the key!  Got horny and wanted to cum, and then I saw my key frozen.  I hope it doesn't bend or break.

Or do I lol.

image_2022-04-04_111156.png

2.jpg

4.jpg

Edited by reirakubot
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, reirakubot said:

This story encouraged me to get my own cage... got it four days ago!  And I froze the key!  Got horny and wanted to cum, and then I saw my key frozen.  I hope it doesn't bend or break.

Or do I lol.

image_2022-04-04_111156.png

2.jpg

4.jpg

Story inspired me to get one as well.  

• Upvote 1

Been wearing that for 4 days and it’s made me insatiable. Been fucked by 5 guys and took multiple loads from ALL of them. Literally spent more than 6 total hours riding dick.

Thanks to this story for the idea!

Edited by swytch360
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

44 minutes ago, swytch360 said:

Been wearing that for 4 days and it’s made me insatiable. Been fucked by 5 guys and took multiple loads from ALL of them. Literally spent more than 6 total hours riding dick.

Thanks to this story for the idea!

When the guy I hooked up with yesterday saw it,  he  could not control himself. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1