Daddy's Boy

PART SEVEN

I came to a couple of hours later with a throbbing pain in my arse once again. It was starting to worry me how much the poppers were affecting me and making me do, as I looked down at my now hairless arms & legs. I pulled the plug out with a pop and went to the bathroom to clean it up, as well as the shower which was now filled with body hair. I made my mind up that I would only do what Tyler asked me to do and steer clear of the poppers as it was bringing out a Mr Hyde side of my personality that I really didn't want out in the open. 

With a clear mind, I couldn't help but marvel at how I must've been able to fit the plug inside me while I cleaned it up, I dried it up & put it with the poppers in a plastic bag in my closet for when I'd return to Carson to get my next dose of PREP. I had enough to see me through the next couple of weeks seeing it appeared that I had to take it every day. I certainly didn't want to catch anything and I fully intended for the guys to wear condoms if they were going to have sex with me but I thought it best to be on the safe side.

Feeling a bit dazed and kinda hungover from the beating my brain had been getting over the past day or so, I thought I'd take it easy & spend the rest of the day cleaning the apartment. There was still a bag of my ex's stuff that she'd used when she came over which I threw into my closet as well. We were gonna organise for her to come round at some stage to pick it up, but I thought it best to put it all in the closet for when she did. Out of sight, out of mind for both of them really.

It was mid-afternoon when I heard a buzz of my doorbell. Looking at the fuzzy camera it didn't look like anyone I recognised when the voice came through, "Barry sent me, he came this morning." Barry must've been Mr Hi-Viz? Oh god, what was this guy gonna do to me? Footsteps came slowly to the door and I heard a gentle knock and I opened the door.

It would've been a guy roughly Barry's age but in a lot better shape, not that he was fit or anything but he'd obviously been a labourer for a long time and was still reasonably fit. What was also pretty obvious was that he'd had a few drinks and that he was pretty nervous as he came in.

"Um...hi....I work with Barry and we've been down the pub down the road. He was ...um....telling me about a great blowjob he had this morning and said that if I said his name...you'd look after me too. I've got money!" God, this was the weirdest situation....he was more nervous than I was! I could tell the state he was in and his nervousness that it wasn't likely to be something regular so I thought why not. "I'm no poof or anything....it's just that it's been a while since my wife died and Barry said you were really good...."

"Well, I'm glad to know I come highly recommended!" I replied, trying to relax him, completely ignoring that he thought that I was gay.

"You sure do.....where did you want me?" he asked, looking around nervously. It was so cute how unsure of himself he was!

"Wherever will make you feel more relaxed" I replied. I was sounding like an old pro, despite the fact this was only the second guy that'd paid me for anything! He sat down on the couch, fumbling with his belt & got his pants and briefs down. "Got much planned for tonight?"

"Sorry mate, I'd just rather not know a guy's sucking my cock if that's OK? If you could just keep quiet & suck me off I'd really appreciate it" and he sat back on the couch with his eyes closed, not subtly letting me know that he wouldn't be watching me. I probably should've been offended that he didn't want to see me but it didn't worry me too much, in my mind this meant there was far less pressure.

I smiled to myself when he started moaning as soon I started to run my fingers delicately over his cock. This was gonna be easy, and fun! The head of his hardening cock was glistening so I ran my tongue round it, to get the pre-cum. Only thing was, it wasn't pre-cum and must've actually been piss as I'd never tasted it before. I guess because of the beers he'd drunk it didn't taste too bad and I let myself continue with the job at hand, and in mouth.

While I sucked his cock like I thought a woman would, it started to dawn on me that different guys liked their dicks worked differently, which made sense of course, I'd just never thought of it that way. Barry this morning pretty much face fucked me, whereas this guy liked it more when I gave long, deliberate licks up & down his shaft as I jerked him. I had to admit that it was a turn-on thinking that there were so many different ways I might be sucking cock in the future.

"Oh god baby...please don't stop" he moaned, and gently put his hand on the top of my head. My hair's pretty thin so I don't think it broke him out of the illusion that he was being blown by a woman and I didn't want to break him out of that so kept using light touches and higher moans if I did make a sound. He started getting super hard now and so I could tell with my wealth (ha!) of experience that he was close to cumming.

"Oh yes honey...that's it...that's it...that's OHHHHHHHHH" and before I could pull back to ask where he wanted to put his load, it started to fill my mouth. I could tell that it must've been a while because I could feel big thick spurts of it, running down my throat. He still gently held my head in place so I wasn't sure whether he wanted me to swallow or not. I thought I'd give him a treat & I did, it was also kind of a treat for me too.

He came down from the high and opened his eyes, looking round the room. "Shit, that was a lot, sorry. Where did you spit it out?"

"Haha, I didn't actually" I replied, and pointed to my open mouth. "All down the hatch!"

"Oh yeah, I forgot you poofs love cum" (that word again!) "Um...let me get my wallet" and he rifled around in his pants. As he opened his wallet, I could tell that he only had $50 and $5 notes. "Look, I'm sorry I didn't mean this...Barry said he either pays $10 or $20 when he gets...."

"$5's fine" I interrupted, "You can pay me more next time you come round."

"Um, yeah....we'll see...um thanks" and he put the $5 on the table next to the door as he hurried out.

As I put the $5 into my wallet, I was wondering what I should've been shocked more by: that I sucked some random old guy off & swallowed his cum for $5, or that I sucked some random old guy off & swallowed his cum for $5 and I didn't mind at all!

END OF PART SEVEN

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

• 4 weeks later...

PART EIGHT

Sunday was going to be a day off for me thankfully. I dutifully made sure that my arms & legs were still hairless in line with what Tyler had told me to do and spent a relaxing day around the house. It felt a little weird at first to see everything so clean but it actually felt kinda nice & looked cool with my tshirt & short shorts.

I was watching the TV when I heard my phone ring and it was a mixture of excitement & trepidation when I saw that it was Tyler calling me. "I wasn't expecting to hear from you for the rest of the weekend" I said to him.

"That's a horrible thing to say to your new boss, " he snapped back. "Our daddy's off getting some more supplies and I decided to sort out that very special job I told you about the other day." Somewhere in the back of my mind that rang a bell, he must've said about it when I was out of it the other day. "You've still got that bag of Addie's stuff haven't you?"

"Yeah it's here"

"Great, take the bag and grab an Uber to the address I'm gonna text you at 6:30pm tonight and my friend will sort take it from there. No need to wear anything special"

It sounded a little ominous, particularly given Tyler's "friends" I'd also been in touch with but at least I'd be rid of the bag thankfully. I wasn't sure whether Tyler saying nothing about showering was a good thing or not, I guess I'd find out soon enough.

The Uber dropped me off at a small house not too far away from my apartment and I nervously rang the doorbell. "Just a sec, sweetie I'M COMING!!!!" I heard a really camp voice say from inside and the door was opened by a shaved-headed guy who must've been in his 40s or so. 'You must be Tyler's friend! Come in, come in we don't have much time." and he quickly ushered me inside. "You didn't have a shower before you came here did you I hope?" I shook my head. "Good, good. Have a quick shower & don't be afraid to use whatever you like in there while I see what we're working with."

As I showered, there wasn't any soap and the body wash in the shower was a little more "fragrant" than I was used to but I good myself good & clean and as I wrapped the towel round me I heard the guy say "In my bedroom...let's do this!" I walked into the bedroom and saw some of Addie's clothes, including lingerie laid out on this guy's bed. "There's my girl, now let's get you ready for your date." he must've seen the confusion in my eyes as he added "Oh sorry hun, Tyler mustn't have said but you're gonna be someone's gurlfriend tonight! He also said something about you'll know what'll happen if you back out?"

I sat down in the makeup chair, resigned to my fate. "These eyebrows are a MESS! Beautiful cheekbones & lips though. The Lord giveth & the Lord taketh isn't that right babe?" I couldn't help but laugh when he said that. "And a smile that could light up a room! Some of my friends would looooove you!" It was so weird to hear how I had all of these attributes that guys loved, had it always been this way or had those parts of my personality just been released a bit more?

He busied myself around my face and I had to admit I enjoyed the whole primping process before he grabbed one of his wigs and affixed it carefully. "That should last through the night honey without any problems, just drop it round next time. I've got plenty!" he laughed. "You didn't really need one but Tyler was very specific about how he wanted you to look." That comment aroused my curiosity a bit but I was soon distracted by him refilling my glass of champagne. "Now up you get, take that towel off and we'll get that piece ready for you. It was as I turned around, I noticed that he had a breastplate sorted out for me which looked incredibly realistic. Looking down at it, I could've sworn I actually had tits!  

"Now, let's sort out your tuck...oh no...that was mean of Tyler not to tell you to shave your pubes too. I'll just get rid of as many of them quickly now." I was still in a haze, feeling my fake boobs when I felt a small kiss on the head of my cock. "Clean as a whistle, now let's tuck!" and before I knew it, my cock was getting pulled between my legs & I can hear the sound of some tape being pulled open and then it was roughly placed over my dick. "Sorry hun, I'd have done this properly but there's not much time and you'll be sitting down too much for a gaff" I had no idea what he was on about but as I was hustled into the lingerie on the bed, I could see my headless reflection in the mirror and I looked exactly like a woman from the neck down.

"He'll be here soon, so put this dress on and I've used the makeup that was in the purse in the bag so if you need a touch up you should be right to go. Take a couple of these before you go too," he said handing me a couple of pills. "They'll get you nice & relaxed and also make sure you don't get into trouble with that dick of yours. They'll back you up a bit too, more trouble than it's worth untucking all of that in there! I put the rest of mine in your bag, I got a new lot the other day so you might as well take those ones." A car tooted its horn out the front. "That must be his car! I'd give you a kiss for luck but that make-up is too good to mess up!" Fuck, I wish I could see what I looked like.

I walked nervously in Addie's flats that had been in the bag towards the car, my stomach twisting and turning on who, what or how many would be meeting me in there. Nothing would've prepared me for what happened when I opened the door though. "Hi Addie, it's so good to see you again." I heard and looking inside, I saw Addie's Dad!

END OF PART EIGHT

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

PART NINE

Seeing Addie's Dad while I was dressed in women's clothing...HER clothing stopped me in my tracks. "Um.....hi there!" I managed to squeak out in the girliest voice I could muster up as I got into the car.

"Now is that any way to greet your daddy?" he asked me. "Why don't you give your favourite man a kiss." and he moved closer to me. I had no idea whether I was to act as his daughter or his younger lover so I offered my cheek to him. I could smell the alcohol on him as he moved closer, which wasn't surprising at all. All the time I'd spent with him, he was so quiet & reserved and had never even thought about this side of his personality.

"Oh no baby, not like that" he slurred and turned my cheek with his hand and pulled me into a kiss on the lips and I could feel his tongue pushing against my mouth. In the last few days, and all I'd been through I'd not kissed a guy properly before and here was my first gay kiss, with the guy that was going to be my father in law, and I'm dressed in his daughter's clothes! I gasped in shock and his tongue was soon in my mouth and I knew that I would be playing the role of his younger lover.

"Mmmm...much better...good girl" he said, patting my knee as I sat there in a kind of shock, blushing. Not only had I made out with Addie's Dad, but it was really good as well? It was definitely a side of him I'd never seen before and I had to admit, I kind of liked it. "I'm all alone tonight so I thought who better to have round than my favourite girl" He must've just had me playing his young chick on the side and got the names mixed up, no biggie I guess.

His place was only a few minutes from where I'd gotten ready so we'd barely spoken after breaking off before we arrived at his house, a place I knew well from prospective family dinners and the like. This time was going to be a different occasion entirely obviously. As soon as the car parked, he quickly ran around to get the door, "Allow me beautiful" I was glad to see that he still had that gentlemanly side. Walking to his front door, he slipped his hand on my arse but I was starting to feel pretty comfortable with that, whatever Tyler's friend had given me was quite obviously mixed with some ecstasy coz I was starting to feel that familiar sensation.

As soon as we got inside his front door, he turned me round and pressed me against it, the two of his starting to make out, hot and heavy. I'd no idea that he was like this but it was such a turn-on, this take-charge side of his personality. I knew that in my hookups so far that I'd preferred the other guy to take charge, but I was starting to accept that I was a lot more submissive than I thought. "Oh god Mr Rose," I moaned. "This is so hot."

"DADDY!" He corrected me. "You're to call me daddy and you'll be Addie"

"Sure...whatever you want" I gasped. "You can call me anyth...." before I was stopped by a slap across the face.

"NO!! You're Addie. Tyler knew I always wanted to know what she was like in bed and now that you're working for him, you're gonna show me. Take a look at yourself" He moved me towards the mirror, and despite my smeared makeup & disheveled look there was no mistake. I was a dead ringer for his daughter, and my ex-girlfriend.

END OF PART NINE

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

PART TEN

"See I'd always wondered what it'd be like to have sex with Addie, not that she would ever ever let me. But I told your dad one night, and he sent me a text saying that you're working for Tyler now & well, we put two & two together and got you..." The idea was totally fucked up, but at the moment so was I, and the way he was kissing the back of my neck as I stared at myself in the mirror meant that I was putty in his hands. I knew what I wanted, and it was what he wanted.

"Did you want me to be what I wanted Addie to be or to be Addie?"

I felt a slap on my arse, "You're Addie remember?" How could I forget?

"I'm sorry Daddy," I did my best impression of that voice I'd been hearing for so long. "I'm so silly. How about you sit on the couch over there & I go to my bedroom & fix myself up?" I grabbed the handbag I'd been given and walked to Addie's bedroom.

I quickly removed the dress and checked myself out in the lingerie. I'm not sure what the make-up artist had done, but the breastplate I was wearing was seamless against my body. It was almost like I really had tits! I adjusted them slightly in the bra & In my heightened state, I couldn't help but give a little moan coz it did feel really good. My arse looked damn good in the panties too and my dick was nowhere to be seen.

I was snapped out of admiring myself by a voice in the lounge "C'mon honey...Daddy's waiting!" I quickly gave my lips a little touch up just to make sure I looked good, I didn't think Daddy would be caring too much about my other smeared makeup!

I stood in Addies doorway, trying to look as much like she did the few times we had sex. "I just wanted to make sure I looked good for my Daddy. Did I do a good job?" His jaw was on the floor as I walked over so I knew that I had. Any inhibitions I'd had before were totally gone now, as far as I was concerned I was now Addie and I was going to seduce my very lucky Daddy.

"Oh honey, you look better than I could've ever imagined," he smiled as I strutted over towards him. "Do a little twirl for me, I wanna see what that faggot ex-boyfriend of yours has been tapping."

Urgh...god..him..wait...wasn't that me? Anyway, I did a little twirl for Daddy to show him what a big gurl his daughter had become. "Did you want me to show you something else Daddy?" I asked, arching my eyebrow as I started to kneel between his legs. 

"I thought you'd never ask" he said. "I wanna see what my daughter can do." And with that I eased his pants down past his ankles. He was so horny he'd already unbuckled his belt & undone his fly! His cock was straining really hard against his briefs, he wanted Addie..I mean me, so bad! I pulled out of his briefs and started stroking it, admiring it.

"That's the cock that made you baby. Isn't it a beauty?" He asked, as I silently stroked it. I just nodded for him, I didn't want to spoil the illusion by speaking too much. It was all I could do to start sucking him straight away, but I wanted to give him the full Addie experience. Addie loved licking my cock up & down so I did that for him, maintaining eye contact as I did. "Daddy's little girl is such a good girl isn't she?" he kept saying and he stroked my fake tits through the bra as I nodded for him. I was actually really enjoying pretending to be Addie for him. I could taste that he'd been to the toilet a few times at the bar before he came to pick me up but it didn't worry me too much.

I starte sucking him properly now. I knew Addie wasn't great at giving head so I did the best impression of her as I could. It seemed to be working though as he was rock hard and bucking against my face really quick. I guess Mrs Rose wasn't really giving him what he needed at home! "Are you gonna fuck me Daddy?" I asked, trying to sound as innocent & naughty as I could.

"I wish I could Addie...but I'm gonna cum soon!" he moaned. It was such a shame, I'd gotten so ready for him and he was gonna cum so soon, and all the effort I'd gone to as well! "Where do you take it Addie?"

"Um she doesn...I mean I don't" I replied quickly as I could as I knew he was close. 

"I'd better not get it anywh.........OHHHHHHHHH" he moaned as he shot hard into the glass he'd been drinking his whiskey from while I was getting ready. There was so much of it there, I knew I'd done a good job and that I'd made Daddy especially horny!

"Let me take that into the kitchen" I giggled, picking up the glass and heading to the kitchen I'd been to so many times before. "You fix yourself up & I'll be right back!" When I got to the kitchen, I swirled the cum in what was left of the whiskey & downed it in one shot. Just coz Addie hated cum didn't mean I wasn't allowed to! When I came back to the lounge room though, Daddy was nowhere to be found.

"I think you should leave Tom, the money's on the dress and if we see each other again, you can't see a word." I heard him say from his bedroom. I could tell from the tone of his voice that he wasn't to be disturbed and that I should probably leave ASAP. I was a bit sad coz we both got so into it, and it had gotten me so horny I wanted him to fuck me but I was starting to appreciate that's what some guys were like when they'd only had girls suck them off before. I put the $100 into my purse, slipped the dress back on, gave my makeup a little touch up so no-one would know, ordered an uber and waited out the front for it to arrive.

END OF PART TEN

Edited by carlton3053
Formatting
  • Like 2

PART ELEVEN

As I waited, still pretty disappointed that Daddy/Mr Rose didn't fuck me I started getting hornier & hornier. I decided to download Grindr on my phone to see if there were any guys nearby that'd be able to help me out. As I waited for the app to download there was a toot of the horn as my uber arrived. It kinda looked familiar but I couldn't really place where from as I did my best to get into the back seat as ladylike as I could.

"Two rides in the one night from the one beautiful young lady! Tonight must be my lucky night!" The driver said. He must've been the driver when I was in the car with Daddy earlier in the night. I'd not really been paying attention to him earlier but he was kinda cute. He'd have been in his mid 40s at a guess and seemed in pretty good shape. I was feeling really slutty so I thought I'd see how he reacted.

"Play your cards right honey, and you might get even luckier" I replied as seductively as I could. "How does three rides in the one night sound."

"Um....look...I'm happily married with a sleeping wife and a couple of kids at home....I'm not sure it's for the best...."

"Listen honey...I'm sure as hell not gonna tell anyone and if you go anywhere near my pussy I'll tell Daddy and you'll get your ass kicked. There's a nice little alley down the side of my place, how about you drop me off at my place, we make a little trip down there, I pull up my dress & down my panties & you give my arse the pounding that it needs?"

"Well I guess..."

"I never have any condoms coz Daddy wants to knock me up and I only sucked his cock before. I need some cum inside me and if you don't wanna do it, I'll find some other lucky guy who can OK?" The tablets had turned me totally into a slut but I really didn't care - I was so turned on, my inhibitions had gone & I needed to be fucked. I found a bottle of lube that Addie had kept in her bag (she brought lube, I brought condoms when we fucked!) and undid my seatbelt, shifting myself so that my arse was in easy reach for myself.

The sound that I'd undone the belt started to echo through the car and just as the driver was about to admonish me, I cut him off. "I'm just getting myself ready for you honey and if you wanna make sure you don't end up with some of this lube on your car seat, you'll just concentrate on the road for the (I looked over to the console) 8 minutes left in the trip and block out the sound." Taking the opportunity, I leant over & rubbed his dick through his pants. "Maybe think about how good that cock of yours is gonna feel up my teen arse OK?" I whispered in his ear. His moan and hardening cock made me feel soooo good. I was such a slut!

As he drove the last little bit to the apartment block, I carefully pulled down the panties a little bit so my "secret" would remain well hidden still and coated a couple of my fingers in lube and slowly pushed them inside my arse, opening it up. I was being such a slut, but I really didn't care. The driver kept stealing glances in the rear view, watching me finger myself but that didn't worry me in the slightest, he was gonna be deep in my arse soon enough anyway!

"You're not getting much at home are you honey" I purred as he shook his head while I was finger fucking myself. "Well tonight your little slutty friend's gonna take care of all of that. Just park here and we can go down the side." He was down the alley faster than I was and found the exact spot that I was thinking, right between a couple of big dumpsters. "Not the most romantic place, but this isn't about romance, it's about you fucking my tight little arse until you cum OK?"

"What if someone walks past though?"

"Well, we'll just have to be quick" I replied, unbuckling his belt & pulling his pants & briefs down with my "clean" hand. I started stroking his cock with my other hand which still had some of the lube on it, "Though from the feel of this you mightn't last long anyway" I turned around, hitching the dress up so he could see my arse in what little light there was. I'd barely turned around before I could feel his cockhead pressing against my hole.

"And like I said don't even thinking about touching anywhere near my pus.....OHHHHHHHHHH" His cock slowly started to inch its way inside me. Not having the poppers made it a little harder than I thought it was going to be but it wasn't too long before I could feel his balls slapping against my ass as his hands were on my hips.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck yes, it's as good as I'd hoped" he groaned as he really started to work me over. I could hear muffled voices in the apartments a few floors above but I knew they'd have no chance to see us, same with the cars driving up & down the street. I was being such a brazen slut but I really didn't care. I was holding onto the dumpster for dear life as my arse was getting a few years' worth of sexual frustration taken out on it. "I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum...did you want me to pull out?"

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" I snapped back. "I don't take facials, and dry cleaning this will be a bitch, cum in my arse!"

"Are you sure? But what about OHHHHHHHHHHHHH" and his hands grabbed my hips harder than I'd ever been grabbed before. He stood there shuddering behind me, until I was sure every last drop had been emptied inside me. With one hand still on the dumpster, I fished around in the handbag and pulled out a couple of tissues. 

"Here, let me clean you up" I said, turning around. I think he was thinking I was going to wipe his cock clean with the tissues but I slipped them into the panties to soak up any of his cum that might've leaked out. I took his shrinking cock in my mouth and licked it completely clean. I knew his cock was covered in cum, lube and God knows what else, but I knew it was part of my role as a good little slut.

"Mmmmm 5 stars from me...hopefully I'll see you again!" I said, strutting out of the alley while my new friend was still in a state of shock. I punched the security code in, made my way to my apartment and fell sound asleep, fully satisfied.

END OF PART ELEVEN

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

PART TWELVE

I woke up in a fair bit of pain, but was kinda surprised that it wasn't from my fucked arse. I was so desperate for a piss I dashed to the toilet, slipping the panties down and removing the tape quickly as possible as I sat down. It was such a relief as I didn't think I'd had a piss since I got made-up for the night and let out a relaxing groan as it all flowed out of me. I was still a little bit out of it so it wasn't until I ran my fingers through my hair, that I realised I still had the wig on. 

I put it carefully next to the bathroom sink and wiped the make-up off with the wipes I'd been provided. I'd just finished when I heard some rustling near my apartment door and quickly went to see what it was. There was a note under my door and opening it, I read "I've got a package of yours, come to Unit 4B to pick it up." It was only then I realised that it was 10:30, I'd slept in so late! In my haze last night, I'd already changed into a tshirt so I quickly pulled on a pair of shorts and walked over to pick up my package.

The door opened to the overly gay guy that I'd run into before, "Oh my god! I thought it'd be you, come in, come in." I was already nervous enough about what it might've been and who it got sent to, but even more now. "Sorry, I already opened it. I was expecting something from the same place & I opened it before I checked the name." Looking in the box, I was embarrassed to see the two dildos that I'd ordered while I was out of it a few days ago.

"I'd ordered some stuff for myself, and when I opened it I knew it wasn't for me & that's when I checked who it was meant to go to." One of the dildos seemed fine, but the other was frankly ridiculous. "I could tell you were a size queen when you had that plug up your ass." Before I had the chance to say how much it was hurting because I was coming down after it was inserted he asked, "Could you show me how well you take them seeing I was nice enough to make sure you got them safely?"

"I guess..." thinking to myself that 1. I'd never taken anything up my arse sober before and 2. At least if it was just this guy that knew I'd ordered them, I should be relatively safe. "Um.....how did you want me?" 

"Well, you can take those daggy clothes off for a start!" he smiled. I'd only just taken my tshirt off when he said "That chest of yours is beautiful." Shit, had I left the breastplate on? I was somewhat relieved to see looking down that it wasn't on, but that the pills I'd taken had caused my nipples to puff up a bit. That was the reason why the tshirt had been giving me such a strange feeling as I was walking, I had to admit that it felt good too. As I slid my shorts down, his eyes widened. Fuck, I had the panties still on!

"You really are a fem little faggot, aren't you?" he laughed. I could tell his tone changed, he was still over the top, but was a lot more dominant which really turned me on.

"I was doing a favour last night for someone..." I replied, as I quickly took them off.

"I'll bet you were! Between your little tits, the panties and.....wow...that small cock of yours, anyone'd think you were going through some changes" I looked down at my cock, it was still much smaller than usual. I thought it was a result of the taping but maybe the pills had worked on that too? "Turn around for me so I can check out that beautiful arse of yours." I could hear him move closer as I turned around and it wasn't long before I felt his hot breath on my hole. "I was gonna rim your hole to get your arse ready but...is that cum in there?"

"Yeah...I got fucked last night..."

"Who by?"

I couldn't help but blush, even though he couldn't see my face. "My uber driver"

"Not only fem and a size queen, but a slut too!" and with that, I could feel the smaller dildo starting to open my arse up.

"Oh fuuuuuck!" I groaned as he worked it in. "Yes dadd.." I let out, before trying to catch myself, I was having inadvertent flashbacks to my father and Addie's Dad.

"Like daddies do you hon? You're in luck coz I LOOOOOOVE young fem boys like yourself.' He whispered as he stood now behind me, still pistoning the dildo in and out of my arse. With his other hand, he started rubbing my chest and the feeling was electric, I had no idea my nipples were so sensitive. I leant my head back towards him, wanting his mouth on mine. I'd kissed Addie's Dad the night before but this was different, Addie's Dad was dominant too but I wanted to make out with this guy so bad because of what he was doing to me. I'd never felt this way without being fucked up before.

"Does my new little playmate wanna get fucked?" He asked me.

"Please...anything for you! I want your cum sooo much" I moaned in response.

He turned me round, "I want you to show me how much you want it. If you're gonna be a good bottom for me, you'll be able to cum without even touching that little cock of yours." As if by instinct, I knew what to do and I sat in front of him, spread my legs & started working the dildo hard up my arse while working my nipples. The feeling was electric and my eyes focused on his cock as he stood in front of me & pulled his pants down.

Here I was, sober & willingly putting on a dildo show for the faggiest guy in the apartment block. I was starting to realise that deep down I was a total bottom, but was I also sub, a faggot & fem too? Those concerns soon melted away as he moved over with the massive dildo and started rubbing that over one nipple while using his cock on the other. The thought of pleasuring three cocks was too much for me & I came harder than I ever have before, shooting all over my belly.

He quickly moved on top of me and wanted me to eat his arse while her jerked off over me. By this stage I'd have done anything he wanted. His hole was clean so I dived in without thinking & started eating him & shortly after he came over my belly too. He pulled the dildo out of my arse, telling me that he'd seen my phone number on the delivery slip & would be keeping it for future use. I knew I should've been ashamed that I couldn't wait to see this guy again after all I'd thought of him in the past but I couldn't wait. He was giving me butterflies.

"Now...you said you wanted my cum....I don't fuck on the first date but for all you've done now & what I want from you in the future, it'd be rude not to give it to you." And with that, he slammed the dildo that was coated with our cum up my arse. The only thing was, it wasn't the smaller dildo he jammed up me, but the gigantic one. I let out a howl as he did so, but my cry was muffled by his arse as he sat down on my face. "Mmmmm...that training worked wonders!" he laughed as he got off me.

I groggily got to my feet, tears of pain in my eyes as he pulled me close. "Theeerrrrre you go......well done" he said soothingly. "Now as soon as you get back to your apartment, I want you to take a photo of you with that dildo up your arse, alright?" I nodded, and we kissed deeply, it felt so good. "I'll text you when you leave, OK my little slut?"

Something in the way he said that made me so happy, and I nodded eagerly. "Now don't forget your other dildo darling!" I grabbed it & slipped it in my pocket and practically skipped back to my apartment in ecstasy, even though (or because of?) my hole being stretched further than it ever had before.

END OF PART TWELVE

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/22/2022 at 5:04 AM, carlton3053 said:

PART TWELVE

I woke up in a fair bit of pain, but was kinda surprised that it wasn't from my fucked arse. I was so desperate for a piss I dashed to the toilet, slipping the panties down and removing the tape quickly as possible as I sat down. It was such a relief as I didn't think I'd had a piss since I got made-up for the night and let out a relaxing groan as it all flowed out of me. I was still a little bit out of it so it wasn't until I ran my fingers through my hair, that I realised I still had the wig on. 

I put it carefully next to the bathroom sink and wiped the make-up off with the wipes I'd been provided. I'd just finished when I heard some rustling near my apartment door and quickly went to see what it was. There was a note under my door and opening it, I read "I've got a package of yours, come to Unit 4B to pick it up." It was only then I realised that it was 10:30, I'd slept in so late! In my haze last night, I'd already changed into a tshirt so I quickly pulled on a pair of shorts and walked over to pick up my package.

The door opened to the overly gay guy that I'd run into before, "Oh my god! I thought it'd be you, come in, come in." I was already nervous enough about what it might've been and who it got sent to, but even more now. "Sorry, I already opened it. I was expecting something from the same place & I opened it before I checked the name." Looking in the box, I was embarrassed to see the two dildos that I'd ordered while I was out of it a few days ago.

"I'd ordered some stuff for myself, and when I opened it I knew it wasn't for me & that's when I checked who it was meant to go to." One of the dildos seemed fine, but the other was frankly ridiculous. "I could tell you were a size queen when you had that plug up your ass." Before I had the chance to say how much it was hurting because I was coming down after it was inserted he asked, "Could you show me how well you take them seeing I was nice enough to make sure you got them safely?"

"I guess..." thinking to myself that 1. I'd never taken anything up my arse sober before and 2. At least if it was just this guy that knew I'd ordered them, I should be relatively safe. "Um.....how did you want me?" 

"Well, you can take those daggy clothes off for a start!" he smiled. I'd only just taken my tshirt off when he said "That chest of yours is beautiful." Shit, had I left the breastplate on? I was somewhat relieved to see looking down that it wasn't on, but that the pills I'd taken had caused my nipples to puff up a bit. That was the reason why the tshirt had been giving me such a strange feeling as I was walking, I had to admit that it felt good too. As I slid my shorts down, his eyes widened. Fuck, I had the panties still on!

"You really are a fem little faggot, aren't you?" he laughed. I could tell his tone changed, he was still over the top, but was a lot more dominant which really turned me on.

"I was doing a favour last night for someone..." I replied, as I quickly took them off.

"I'll bet you were! Between your little tits, the panties and.....wow...that small cock of yours, anyone'd think you were going through some changes" I looked down at my cock, it was still much smaller than usual. I thought it was a result of the taping but maybe the pills had worked on that too? "Turn around for me so I can check out that beautiful arse of yours." I could hear him move closer as I turned around and it wasn't long before I felt his hot breath on my hole. "I was gonna rim your hole to get your arse ready but...is that cum in there?"

"Yeah...I got fucked last night..."

"Who by?"

I couldn't help but blush, even though he couldn't see my face. "My uber driver"

"Not only fem and a size queen, but a slut too!" and with that, I could feel the smaller dildo starting to open my arse up.

"Oh fuuuuuck!" I groaned as he worked it in. "Yes dadd.." I let out, before trying to catch myself, I was having inadvertent flashbacks to my father and Addie's Dad.

"Like daddies do you hon? You're in luck coz I LOOOOOOVE young fem boys like yourself.' He whispered as he stood now behind me, still pistoning the dildo in and out of my arse. With his other hand, he started rubbing my chest and the feeling was electric, I had no idea my nipples were so sensitive. I leant my head back towards him, wanting his mouth on mine. I'd kissed Addie's Dad the night before but this was different, Addie's Dad was dominant too but I wanted to make out with this guy so bad because of what he was doing to me. I'd never felt this way without being fucked up before.

"Does my new little playmate wanna get fucked?" He asked me.

"Please...anything for you! I want your cum sooo much" I moaned in response.

He turned me round, "I want you to show me how much you want it. If you're gonna be a good bottom for me, you'll be able to cum without even touching that little cock of yours." As if by instinct, I knew what to do and I sat in front of him, spread my legs & started working the dildo hard up my arse while working my nipples. The feeling was electric and my eyes focused on his cock as he stood in front of me & pulled his pants down.

Here I was, sober & willingly putting on a dildo show for the faggiest guy in the apartment block. I was starting to realise that deep down I was a total bottom, but was I also sub, a faggot & fem too? Those concerns soon melted away as he moved over with the massive dildo and started rubbing that over one nipple while using his cock on the other. The thought of pleasuring three cocks was too much for me & I came harder than I ever have before, shooting all over my belly.

He quickly moved on top of me and wanted me to eat his arse while her jerked off over me. By this stage I'd have done anything he wanted. His hole was clean so I dived in without thinking & started eating him & shortly after he came over my belly too. He pulled the dildo out of my arse, telling me that he'd seen my phone number on the delivery slip & would be keeping it for future use. I knew I should've been ashamed that I couldn't wait to see this guy again after all I'd thought of him in the past but I couldn't wait. He was giving me butterflies.

"Now...you said you wanted my cum....I don't fuck on the first date but for all you've done now & what I want from you in the future, it'd be rude not to give it to you." And with that, he slammed the dildo that was coated with our cum up my arse. The only thing was, it wasn't the smaller dildo he jammed up me, but the gigantic one. I let out a howl as he did so, but my cry was muffled by his arse as he sat down on my face. "Mmmmm...that training worked wonders!" he laughed as he got off me.

I groggily got to my feet, tears of pain in my eyes as he pulled me close. "Theeerrrrre you go......well done" he said soothingly. "Now as soon as you get back to your apartment, I want you to take a photo of you with that dildo up your arse, alright?" I nodded, and we kissed deeply, it felt so good. "I'll text you when you leave, OK my little slut?"

Something in the way he said that made me so happy, and I nodded eagerly. "Now don't forget your other dildo darling!" I grabbed it & slipped it in my pocket and practically skipped back to my apartment in ecstasy, even though (or because of?) my hole being stretched further than it ever had before.

END OF PART TWELVE

Glad you are writing again, you are awesome...

• Like 1