The exclusion of older bottom

On 1/16/2022 at 9:13 PM, SubSlutDog said:

Is it only me who sees this huge problem in the gay community?

Young top is a hot stud and is wanted by many, older top is a "daddy" and is maybe even more wanted than before, young bottom is a twink and all tops lust after him... But older bottom? I feel like no one wants an older bottom. It is so common to see in a top's profile "only younger", "only under 35", "only twinks" etc. I very rarely see "only older bottoms", "only over 35" etc on a top's profile on dating apps. When someone says a "daddy" the implication is that they are a top, as if an older man cannot (or should not) be a bottom.

Especially in the kink community it is even worse. Though ageplay and Master/slave are very different things, on dating apps the way people put it is "Dom daddy". I have never seen "sub daddy" as a phrase.

I feel like the gay community think bottoming, at least being an exclusive bottom, is a phase, and when you become a grown adult you need to snap out of it and start topping. Otherwise you are doomed, both sexually and romantically. There's even a very popular gay forum article you can easily google and find  suggesting there should be an age limit to bottoming, with people saying an over 35 exclusively bottom gay is basically fooling themselves. It is easily seen on this platform too. "Barely legal", "twink" cumdumps are popular, not grown man bottoms. Many breeders only want a twink, or someone under 35, or at least younger than them.

Not being cocky, but I'm not really a bad looking guy. But more and more often I'm being rejected simply because of my age. Sometimes when a guy is very clearly into me, as soon as he learns my age he loses interest. A few times they even said so to my face that it is the reason even though one minute ago they were ready to eat me alive.

This completely unfair and opposite effect aging has over a top and a bottom really upsets me. I want to hear what others think? Share your thoughts please.

It doesn't upset me in the slightest tbh...... Ive had many young tops choosing to want to be with me even if just for one night in most cases but I've a cpl of younger tops I see regular to breed me.. One 30 yrs younger another 29 yrs younger...... BTW I don't actively seek out younger but they find me. 

• Like 1

On 1/19/2022 at 4:56 AM, Justified said:

I don't want to mate old pussy, unless it's exceptionally well-kept. Even then, it ultimately feels like I'm wasting my load. I only feel truly connected to the act of breeding if the boy is in good child-bearing age.

Old fags have even less going for them than old women in this area. It's a harsh law of nature but one that is well known.

Half a tic - first you attempt to educate us as to why the “superannuated” (one is inclined to giggle) aren’t fresh enough for your privileged phallus, and then we learn that:

23 hours ago, Justified said:

my pussy has been mostly uninteresting to men for a long while, and I still find no basis for whining. I would actually consider a man who wanted to breed me to be a bit off kilter. As grateful as I would be for the offer, if I actually respected him as a good breeder, I would probably try to find him a better option.

So essentially you’re also a superannuated fag, one with an evident self-esteem deficit, and you want us all to look at ourselves as shittily as you look at yourself.

Hard pass.

You can keep your ‘reality’ to yourself.

• Upvote 3

Per the completely mis-named Mr. Justified, I've started a response to this guy a number of times, and each time it only got worse and worse.  

Thank you, EW, for a clear, concise and well written reply.  My attempts devolved quickly into text I simply didn't want to put out there.  And I'm posting this reply now - lest I succumb to temptation to really burn this .... well .... "person".

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Thank you, EW, for a clear, concise and well written reply. 

I find that EW usually does give clear, concise, well written replies, whether I agree with him or not (I usually do).  I also think it’s worth waiting before replying to something that may be controversial or antagonistic - but at least most guys on here seem like reasonable human beings, with kinky, filthy and downright horny habits in the bedroom, sauna, forest…

On 1/21/2022 at 7:22 AM, FallenAngelNYC said:

I’m in my mid forties, total bottom, and I have no desire to get fucked by boys. I look for men at least in their forties, to fuck me. Older tops fuck better anyways. 

This hasn't been the case for me at all. But personal experiences will always differ. But also the issue is that those men in their forties you're saying you want are looking for a twink in his twenties, not for another men in his forties. Which is ultimately what this issue is about.

On 1/16/2022 at 10:35 PM, Spunkinmyarse said:

Of course, there will always be those who really do have a visceral aversion to older guys.  You can spot them quite easily: they’re the ones who in sex clubs and saunas will go to bizarre lengths not to even see you.  There’s nothing you can do about that, but the good news is that they are quite a small minority, maybe 10-20 percent?

I feel like tops who do not have an aversion to older guys are on the contrary a big majority, and the ones who don't have it might be 10-20 per cent. I wonder if I'm too pessimistic or you're too optimistic 😅

11 hours ago, Justified said:

It's hard to tell what's more baffling, that some randoms on a "breeding" site could form a support group for unwanted cunts and religiously ignore the most important facts about homo sapiens reproduction.

Men want young, female, beautiful.

Or their rage that someone said that 2 of the 3 rules might apply to them, too. They would rather wallow as victims, self-pitying trolls to the last.

I thought to wish a pox on their sagging prolapses, but they would no doubt enjoy it. No point wasting a curse.

Though your opinions are absolutely horrid, unfortunately the essence of what you're saying is shared by many, if not most tops. Hence this thread.

But I want to know:
Don't you think this way of thinking is completely homophobic? You're basically saying men fucking men is against homo sapiens nature.
And how is unloading your cum in a young male's intestines not wasting your load? This will still not result in reproduction.
And lastly: what then is a mature bottom gay supposed to do? Give up on sex?

• 2 weeks later...

Frankly, while "eye-candy" is always nice to look at, they're seldom experienced enough to know their craft.  Puppies are cute, sweet, all of that ... and some young guys are too.  I mean, 25 or under (or boys that have just come out).

My Cock much prefers men.  Men who are comfortable in their Lusts, have plenty of experience in servicing Cocks, aren't full of the inevitable insecurities that young guys are sorting out.  I'm always ready to extend help/advice if asked, but when it comes to Breeding, I want experienced Holes. 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

Frankly, while "eye-candy" is always nice to look at, they're seldom experienced enough to know their craft.  Puppies are cute, sweet, all of that ... and some young guys are too.  I mean, 25 or under (or boys that have just come out).

My Cock much prefers men.  Men who are comfortable in their Lusts, have plenty of experience in servicing Cocks, aren't full of the inevitable insecurities that young guys are sorting out.  I'm always ready to extend help/advice if asked, but when it comes to Breeding, I want experienced Holes. 

Definitely needs to be more guys  like you!  I'll need to visit you next time I'm down that way!

• Upvote 1

I regularly reject these young tops who want to fuck a “daddy.”  It doesn’t totally appeal to me. I like older, masculine macho fuckers to breed me. The more masculine, hairy, thick the better.  I’ve never been one to outright reject older bottoms. I’ve had some pretty hot fucks with these older bottoms. It feels kinda good for karma to give these older bottoms a great fuck.  The only problem thereafter is that they can get clingy and demanding, wanting me to top them often.  I’m just not that way with any guys, I don’t like exclusivity. Love random, multiple partners, nsa sex. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, norcalraw said:

I regularly reject these young tops who want to fuck a “daddy.”  It doesn’t totally appeal to me. I like older, masculine macho fuckers to breed me. The more masculine, hairy, thick the better.  I’ve never been one to outright reject older bottoms. I’ve had some pretty hot fucks with these older bottoms. It feels kinda good for karma to give these older bottoms a great fuck.  The only problem thereafter is that they can get clingy and demanding, wanting me to top them often.  I’m just not that way with any guys, I don’t like exclusivity. Love random, multiple partners, nsa sex. 

You sound like my kinda guy!